PDA

View Full Version : GREAT JOB ...

Vic Makey
04-15-2008, 05:00 PM
In the past 3 weeks we have nabbed suspects during four in progress burglaries! Great job to Torres, Pubian, Lacey, Koepsel, Murray, Willson, Sgt Carroll and whoever else involved that I forgot to mention. You folks did outstanding job and Sgt Carroll you still can run for an old guy! LOL … Really this was outstanding police work!

04-17-2008, 10:10 PM
wait a minute, Carroll RAN????????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!! Did someone actually see it? Did they get a picture of it? Or is that like saying if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, do it make a sound??? I do not believe it, he hasnt run in the 12 years Ive been around, though I dont know how long hes been around!!!! LMAO!

04-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Congrats to the whole alpha one squad for last weekends activity.

In 3 days, we made 11 burglary arrests and several other felony arrests without any issues. Awesome work team!

04-19-2008, 08:28 PM
I'll tell you what. I worked details last weekend on fri and sat and must say that the boys and girls on the alpha 1 team work very well together. Very professional on the radio and within minutes of most in-progress calls, suspects were in custody due to proper police work.

Great job guys, you make us proud!

04-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Great job handling the shooting last night guys! made us proud!!!! an mazing display of team work and using the public's information from the dispatcher to catch that scumbag!!!!

04-25-2008, 04:41 PM
You guys rocked last night catching the robbery suspects. Awesome!!

Vic Makey
04-27-2008, 12:21 AM
Mike and Chris and your night crew .... great job ... that guy needed to be off the streets!

04-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Awesome job night crews for all the recent arrests that have been made.

Keep up the good work, its duly noted.

Has anyone noticed that after 10pm, central is silent (for the most part). Thats not because the criminals have changed their ways. Its because of you guys. Isnt it nice not having to respond to 3000 calls a night?

Keep it up folks.

04-28-2008, 11:10 AM
True, Mission Lake Plaza is on LOCK DOWN.. lol

04-29-2008, 05:39 AM
I stopped a car the other day and found that the driver had a bag of weed. When asked where he got it, he replied, "the corner store at 19 and 55."

Yep, there was a detail officer working at the time of this transaction. He said that he met the guy inside of the store and did the transaction under the cops nose. Kinda funny. He said the cop car was parked directly in front of the store.

60 bucks an hour to babysit drug transactions at the plaza but no contract. Sweet

Vic Makey
04-29-2008, 12:23 PM
If what you say is true and I do believe you … why do so many of us patronize these convenience stores? If you know the clerk is getting a kick back (cash, protection, obtaining stolen goods, fraudulent use of credit cards, welfare fraud or even just a nickel bag of weed) from the dope boys to be allowed to sell in the stores why would you give him you’re hard earned cash? I will drive to Publix or 7-11 and get a drink before I would pay “Someone possibly on the Terrorist Watch List” my money. Have you ever noticed they only call to report dope boys who do not live in the area? Why is that? Why do the same dope boys sell from the same stores all the time and we like idiots continue to support the store owners who allow this to happen? Call me stupid or naive in my views but you will not see me buying, taking or doing anything in these stores. Think about what you wrote in your post “he met the guy inside the store” … how would that be under the eyes of the officer? Maybe if what you write is the truth and I do believe you … we need to get tougher in the stance we take with the store owners who allow this to happen. I hate them as much as I hate the dope boys on the streets because I know what they do and they destroy this City. When you see the baggies being sold on the counter, pipes, single cigars (you know that thing called drug paraphernalia) you know exactly what the stance of the store owner is and they should be treated just like the dope boy on the corner selling narcotics. Why do you think they are so nice to us? Why do they allow the dope boys to sell inside the stores? They are not afraid of them since they all have guns and we have seen they are not afraid to us them. If the store owners knew that we would bust them as easily as we would the dope boys they would leave the City or not allow this to happen. If you would not let your kids or families patronize the business why would you? They are as much of the problem as the dope boy on the street. My eyes opened wide working in that specialized unit and seeing first hand the truth!

Vic Makey
04-29-2008, 12:34 PM
PS… I stopped working the Mission Lake Plaza Detail because of the feelings I have to the patrons who allow it, dope boys and store owners. If I had the power … I would use two words to fix it: “eminent domain”. I would make something beautiful with no store in a one mile radius! The area would dry out of narcotics sales and people in a matter of months!

04-29-2008, 12:51 PM
I am only asking!.....Is it possible that someone in the city B and Z dept is getting a kickback for not allowing "Eminent Domain" to kick in? Maybe they are taking care of the QP? I havent been by that area in a LONG time, what other businesses are left?

Vic Makey
04-29-2008, 02:54 PM
No I don’t believe that for one minute. The City has taken a good stance to try and beautify the area and especially the Plaza. I think that the proverbial hands are tied in this one. I watch as they (the City) plant beautiful plants and do so many nice things for the citizens that patronize the plaza and a select few (I call “animals”) destroy the things made to build it up. I watch as patrons of the Plaza walk out of the store and throw trash on the ground when trash cans line the sidewalk. I see how they crush newly planted shrubs and plants as if they are a nuisance because they have to take a few extra steps to walk on a sidewalk. The real fix is to tear it down and build all over again. Do something that will attract the good citizens so the “animals” will find another area to call home. Unfortunately for years the downward spiral of the deep side community has taken its toll and buildings have become dilapidated and while the so called “owners” make no investment into the community. The owners line pockets with the Government subsidies and understand that the poor and under informed will not make complaints against them and that the criminal element needs a place to breed and commit crime. They understand the City is over burdened and take full advantage of legal avenues to avoid doing the right thing. I could go on and one about why and most of us understand what is going on we just don’t have the fix for it yet. Ordinances have to placed into effect that are harsh and maybe sometimes unfair but the end result will be a beautiful and safer City.

04-29-2008, 08:00 PM
HELL NO.... EMINENT DOMAIN WILL FORCE THIS A-HOLES TO GO SHOPPING IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS. KEEP THEM CONTAINED IN MISSION LAKE, 14 & 31, STAR 7, ETC.... I DONT WANT THEM SHOPPING AT THE SAME PUBLIX I SHOP AT. KEEP THE ANIMALS AT THE ZOO!
I DONT PATRONIZE THIS STORES BUT THEY DO HELP KEEP THE RIFF RAFF CONTAINED IN ONE SPOT.

04-29-2008, 08:12 PM
Vic -

You posted 3 times in the period of 1 hour.

Seriously I think you have an addiction to this web site.

Its time to admit you have an issue and look for a meeting to attend.

Didnt you work today also??

Dont give them the ammo to start looking to can more good people.

Signed -
Your Sponsor

Give it a rest for a few days.

04-29-2008, 08:14 PM
He must check for new postes like every 20 seconds. Thats a problem

06-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Great job Bravo 2 east siders on catching that real naughty criminal and getting him off the streets.