PDA

View Full Version : need help for fixing big problems

04-15-2008, 05:33 AM
i watch everyday and see what goes on and who does what. this is a big change from police that deal with police matters.
on one side its great say-do whine about anything and no one cares. on the other side they bad gets worse the time flys by the mistakes do not get fixed and slowly one by one officers leave either on their own or via the cat.9 ia process.
take a few a think about how many have gone in 12-18 months, wow 25
nothing gets addressed and cops do what ever they want and where ever they want, what happened to i messed up 2 days off. don't talk about Lt.KK, or Lt JG , or Sgt. DP, Scuba orthose, and whats up with following law, i see questionable cases every day, does no one read the books.
one day its all coming down, i hope everyone is out of the way.
where do we go from here. no body has any directions
or is it all good,,,,,

i hope we get throgh it.

04-15-2008, 06:08 AM
i watch everyday and see what goes on and who does what. this is a big change from police that deal with police matters.
on one side its great say-do whine about anything and no one cares. on the other side they bad gets worse the time flys by the mistakes do not get fixed and slowly one by one officers leave either on their own or via the cat.9 ia process.
take a few a think about how many have gone in 12-18 months, wow 25
nothing gets addressed and cops do what ever they want and where ever they want, what happened to i messed up 2 days off. don't talk about Lt.KK, or Lt JG , or Sgt. DP, Scuba orthose, and whats up with following law, i see questionable cases every day, does no one read the books.
one day its all coming down, i hope everyone is out of the way.
where do we go from here. no body has any directions
or is it all good,,,,,

i hope we get throgh it.

well for one get some speling corrections, 2 or you must have been drinking some good red wine when you wrote this

04-15-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

04-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Bottom line is this page is dedicated to let everyone know how much we don't like

RM, DB bottom line quit, or we will find something to make you want to quit.

Peace!!!

04-18-2008, 06:50 AM
Scuba ?

04-27-2008, 06:25 AM
I guess I am blind.................what are these BIG problems...???
seriously....its' obvious that the majority are "not happy", but what are the isssues...they need to be laid out so they can get fixed and not "hushed" away.....

04-27-2008, 05:24 PM
In ancient times, a King had a boulder placed on a roadway. Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remove the huge rock. Some of the king's wealthiest merchants and courtiers came by and simply walked around it. Many loudly blamed the King for not keeping the roads clear, but none did anything about getting the stone out of the way.

Then a peasant came along carrying a load of vegetables. Upon approaching the boulder, the peasant laid down his burden and tried to move the stone to the side of the road. After much pushing and straining, he finally succeeded. After the peasant picked up his load of vegetables, he noticed a purse lying in the road where the boulder had been. The purse contained many gold coins and a note from the King indicating that the gold was for the person who removed the boulder from the roadway. The peasant learned what many of us never understand!

Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition.

04-27-2008, 06:32 PM
In ancient times, a King had a boulder placed on a roadway. Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remove the huge rock. Some of the king's wealthiest merchants and courtiers came by and simply walked around it. Many loudly blamed the King for not keeping the roads clear, but none did anything about getting the stone out of the way.

Then a peasant came along carrying a load of vegetables. Upon approaching the boulder, the peasant laid down his burden and tried to move the stone to the side of the road. After much pushing and straining, he finally succeeded. After the peasant picked up his load of vegetables, he noticed a purse lying in the road where the boulder had been. The purse contained many gold coins and a note from the King indicating that the gold was for the person who removed the boulder from the roadway. The peasant learned what many of us never understand!

Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition.GAY

04-28-2008, 04:10 AM

Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition.

so we should take out the problems ? Not exactly legal ... but an angle

04-28-2008, 10:51 PM
We actually have alot of these boulders but they keep getting promoted.

04-29-2008, 10:45 PM
We actually have alot of these boulders but they keep getting promoted.

yes thats true even with non accredited colleges!
or hey will promote ya dont worry about the education you just go after ya promoted

05-01-2008, 12:33 AM

Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition.gay

This response to a very well said parable is why we have the expression "Opinions are like A*@holes, ..." and why no one can agree on what the "big" problems are... Would it be so far beyond the realm of possibility that these problems are indemic in every police dept? Just asking.