PDA

View Full Version : New guys

04-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Lets not forget about the probationee's. They are still supported by many Officers at LHPD during their time of struggle and confusion. Hope it will all work out

04-15-2008, 03:48 AM
Lets not forget about the probationee's. They are still supported by many Officers at LHPD during their time of struggle and confusion. Hope it will all work out

IF you think thats true, just ask Decker how much support she got.

We still cant a good idea like a car wash off the ground to help people like her in need because "We are all too busy".

Thats a shitty excuse. We MUST do what we say. When others are in need (reguardless the cost, sacrifice, or time required to help). Its what we can to this line of work to accomplish.

Now when our own are in need, it becomes a second thought. WHY???

04-15-2008, 03:18 PM
I agree with that. What happened to the car wash that was supposed to happen to financially help Decker and the others who are in extreme need of some assistance right now. It was talked about for like 2 days and nothing else was ever mentioned of it. We all need to get off of our asses and get movin!

Vic Makey
04-15-2008, 04:13 PM
TW has the gas station arranged and is in the process of picking a day to do it. Let's see if we get a turn out ... I will be there!

Vic Makey
04-15-2008, 04:16 PM
You younger guys just hang in there … things will get better soon … so please don’t abandon the ship yet. Older officers help them out … act like an Adam Willson and Ray Ranger and show these younger guys the ropes.

04-16-2008, 03:50 AM
Ranger showing younger guys the ropes? Nice joke...

04-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Why would that be a joke? For such a short period of time as an officer Ranger has become an excellent officer and a strong FTO. You obviously never worked with him or you did something stupid to get on his bad side.

Vic Makey
04-17-2008, 01:05 AM
Been a cop a long time and I have to say I would want Ranger as my zone partner anytime! He is a good young officer with a lot of promise to be a postive leader and role model. Guys and Gals find a positive and run with it! We have awesome people and I would not want to be anyplace else with any other officers! This place is going in a really good direction!