PDA

View Full Version : Suking Ace in NMB Pays

04-14-2008, 09:48 PM
SANCHEZ SUKING ACE PAYS OFF BIG----HE BECOMES THE MOTORS SGT.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED AT NMB----MUST SUK ACE TO GET PROMOTED, GET ASSIGNED TO UNITS AND BUILD YOUR PENSION.

NEXT DONNY REYNOLDS TO PT.

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

04-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Un believeable, thats like interviewing for a mechanics position and you have nick, jerry, who are both certified mechanics, then two other non mechanics, getting the top two spots. Nothing changes in this dump. you suck arse, you get what you want. The little guy who does what he's supposed to do, is well educated, and stays out of trouble gets the slap

04-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Chief, you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-2008, 11:19 PM
c'mon, are you suprised? Now More Bullshit. Rob, rest assured we all thought you deserved it.

04-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Boy Chief, you are doing a great job so far. Fixing everything around here that is not broke. Instead of picking up wrappers and wiping down everything will clorox wipes, why dont you implement some crime fighting task forces or kick butt and take names style policing.

As far as Motors goes............Sgt. Sanchez...you truly are an STA. Every fellow supervisor of yours thinks you are a moron and the entire agency knows it! How do I look Bro?

04-15-2008, 12:18 AM
WOW,sanchez got motors. Why would they put someone in that position that hasn't shown an interest in traffic for over 10 years, and yet they had Rob who was more than trained, still writes alot of tickets, and I think is in charge of traffic homicide, or maybe Hardison is, not sure, but that is a kick in da balls to him Rob and Warren. Those 2 should have been competeing for #1 and #2, not Sanchez and Donny, who I don't think has ever shown an interest in traffic till now. Some things in this shart hole department never changes. Rob and Warren, you guys hang in there.

04-15-2008, 08:19 PM
I guess that our new chief tolerates intolerance, since he just rewarded the guy who made a completely uncalled for homophobic remark in front of the entire command staff at a recent staff meeting. Was there any good reason for Sanchez to identify the chief's friend as being gay in passing along his salutations to the chief? I wonder how uncomfortable certain members of the command staff (KK) were made to feel upon hearing Tony's completely inappropriate comment?

Chief Hernandez has made a terrible decision, and quite frankly has caused himself good reason to be ashamed. Rewarding a suck ass like TS sends a really really really bad message to the officers of this agency and can cause a young, hard-working and utterly deserving guy like Rob to become the next Jack Fooden. And how in the name of Christ can Donnie be considered more qualified than Rob to be the Motors Sgt? God, at least Tony had a cup of coffee in traffic way back in the dark ages. What has Donnie ever done in his entire career that shows that he is even slightly interested in traffic? Donnie is not Motor certied, not THI certified and has not written a ticket since Bill Clinton was president...and yet he is deemed a more qualified candidate than Rob...who is Motor-trained, a certified re-constructionist and wrote more tickets in a month than Donnie wrote over the last 10 years!!!

Sucking ass trumps hard work or being well-qualified, I guess.

04-16-2008, 12:08 AM
FIRST OF ALL ROB DESERVED THE SPOT. NOT LAZY A$$ WARREN OR I NEVER WROTE A TICKET IN MY LIFE DONNIE, NOR I WILL MENTOR MYSELF C-DONKEY SANCHEZ.

SECOND OF ALL I HEARD A LOT OF SMACK FROM THE MOTORS GUYS ABOUT LEAVING THE UNIT IF SANCHEZ WAS PICKED. NOW I HEAR THEY ARE BACK STEPPING WITH " LETS GIVE HIM A BID" HUH? THEN AFTER A BID LETS GIVE HIM UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR AND THEN WHAT? THESE ARE THE MOST OUT SPOKEN OFFICERS WE HAVE AND NOW WE TRULY SEE WHAT THEY ARE ALL ABOUT WHICH IS JUST THAT "A LOT OF HOT AIR" MAN YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW A PAIR AND DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO. OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, ANSWER YES SIR TO SANCHEZ, AND YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR SH!T CLEAN. AND THE BEAVER COP NEEDS TO SHAVE THAT BUSH.

IF YOU DONT DO WHAT YOU SAY THEN YOU EAT THE SH!T GIVEN TO YOU. PLUS YOU LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF PU$$IES IN YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS EYES. BUT THEN AGAIN ITS YOUR CHOICE. GOOD LUCK BOYS AND ENJOY.

MOTOR 10 NEW CREW HAVE ALL MOTOR UNITS 05 FOR INSPECTION.

04-16-2008, 04:34 PM
rob, everyone in this department knows you deserved that position. As a matter of fact, the day of the interview, sanchez told hardison that he didn't relly want the position, and for some reason if he got it, he would turn it down and give it to hardison.

this sends a message that sucking arse and favoritism here holds more watter than qualifications and education. And how could they put an employee that sanchez supervises on the interview panel, isn't that a conflict of interest. of course niki wrong would vote him in, she doesn't want to work for him anymore.

sanchez, when your waring that motor uniform and you see rob, i hope you feel ashamed of your self knowing that it should be him in that uniform, not u...............

04-16-2008, 11:26 PM
Rob don't let this discourage you, although I know it will be hard. You deserved that spot, and we all know Tony didn't. Situations like that makes the rest of us realize that traning, schools, experience, and knowledge doesn't weigh more that sucking asssssss and favoritism.

04-17-2008, 12:11 AM
FIRST OF ALL ROB DESERVED THE SPOT. NOT LAZY A$$ WARREN OR I NEVER WROTE A TICKET IN MY LIFE DONNIE, NOR I WILL MENTOR MYSELF C-DONKEY SANCHEZ.

SECOND OF ALL I HEARD A LOT OF SMACK FROM THE MOTORS GUYS ABOUT LEAVING THE UNIT IF SANCHEZ WAS PICKED. NOW I HEAR THEY ARE BACK STEPPING WITH " LETS GIVE HIM A BID" HUH? THEN AFTER A BID LETS GIVE HIM UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR AND THEN WHAT? THESE ARE THE MOST OUT SPOKEN OFFICERS WE HAVE AND NOW WE TRULY SEE WHAT THEY ARE ALL ABOUT WHICH IS JUST THAT "A LOT OF HOT AIR" MAN YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW A PAIR AND DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO. OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, ANSWER YES SIR TO SANCHEZ, AND YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR SH!T CLEAN. AND THE BEAVER COP NEEDS TO SHAVE THAT BUSH.

IF YOU DONT DO WHAT YOU SAY THEN YOU EAT THE SH!T GIVEN TO YOU. PLUS YOU LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF PU$$IES IN YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS EYES. BUT THEN AGAIN ITS YOUR CHOICE. GOOD LUCK BOYS AND ENJOY.

i concur.........

04-17-2008, 12:24 AM
Dear Tony

Please do not listen to any of this crap they are saying about you. I have always known you were the best and I want everyone to know know it. There is absolutely no one better than you. I can't wait to see you walking in the hall with your motorman unifrom all tight and sh%t around that huge body. Holy smokes, maybe you and your new chum can look at each other in the gym. You know how those mirrors will show off that hot bod?

What are you out of your "Fing" mind. Lets see, the chief arrives as the new chief at the station and the first incident that occures is Snachez gets his head fitted for a new ass. It must have been a little tough and chaffed the ring aound the pipe so he shaved off his chin to make it slide in better. Another...he pisses off everyone in staff (except one) not just once, not just twice, but three times (that's in a row). But now he gets the motor positon. C'mon folks...you didn't see this coming? Peter Fonda could have put in for the motor job and got told to "F-off".
Natuarally Commander Wright would sit in on the interview panel since she would probably know the questions before hand. MMMMM? Do you think Snachez would have known them too? Prove he did'nt. Not a good move by those trying to make it a just interview. But again, why are we all *****ing, and really...just think, if they put him anywhere else he would piss off more people. Put his happy ass in a small unit and see how he does. My bet is he will be packing for another assingment real soon; like maybe a parking lot sergeant? He can monitor all the parked cars. Sorry John and Beav your stuck with him for now.

Rob...you and Warren were the best candidates for the position. All that needed to be done is ask who wants to go back on a motor and Warren would have offered it up to you. It's too bad there is nothing we can do about it.

04-17-2008, 01:29 PM
Dear Rob,

You are the man, eveyone here knows you were the better man (By Far) for this position, Warren would have been good but from what I hear, he didn't want to get back on a motor. Don't let your traffic niche go, I'm sure you will get a chance to go to motors before you know it. Tony has been thrown out of all his units thus far, so the chance of him getting thrown out of motors is high. The crazy thing is how in da hell did Donny score #2, he hasn't written a ticket in 15 years, isn't motor certified, and hasn't shown an interest in traffic in his career with NMB. Can you say the fix was in. So much for the interview process.

04-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Rob, you should have been the man.

The Chief is too busy cleaning and painting to realize that the bullsheet "interview" process has not changed in years. Who they want is who they pick.... Same ole sheet, different day...

Why anyone interviews for anything, I have no idea. Unless you were fortunate enough to get the wisper in the ear to put your name in the hat... Wink wink

04-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Yup. Can anyone really say when the last time the interview process worked out? What is the point of wasting everyones time with this fruitless process. I guess give him a chance to really prove what a bad move this was. HEE HAW HEE

04-17-2008, 11:29 PM
I would have more respect for "the man" and the process if he just placed someone in a unit vs go through a BS interview process ! Now get back to work and clean your desk, uniform, and car!

04-18-2008, 04:18 AM
Well bottom line TS did get the position...whether Wright being on the interview board had anything to do with it only god knows..but everyone in the station would have to agree if TS was your supervisor and we had a chance to change that we would... even though it is not ethical... some people in our agency do not have too much ethics...just look at the whole command staff starting with the great chief! just look at his extended and well qualified resume...has enough ethics and fits perfect to run NMB!
To get promoted in NMB obviously you do not have to be the best candidate but you have to know how to kiss ace the best out of the candidates applying for the position... i am sure TS can beat out anybody any day at it...good job TS and good luck in your position! Now get to cleaning guys... and i do not mean the streets and crime out the but your desks and the station!

04-18-2008, 01:31 PM
He's there and thats the bottom line. I just hope he doesn't piss off the motor guys like he has the guys in every other unit he's run. Who knows, he might have changed his ways and might be a good thing for traffic. Maybe he'll want to beef up traffic even more, get MM finally in there and open another motor position.

04-18-2008, 04:19 PM
Don't hold you breath MM aint Latin and he has yet to finish the school of how to properly kiss your managements butt!

04-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Are we able to order a new piece of exercise equipment to put in our gym that will work out your mouth..???? It seems that ace sucking is THE ONLY WAY to get anywhere in this department.......I want to get a head start on the competition.

04-18-2008, 10:38 PM
Big Lips first off if your looking for a machine to exercise with your already out of the running your competition is stiff. you would do better by seeing if TM cant put together a 40 hour block. TS and him would be the instructers since well does it need to be said they are fanatically impressive with their techniques. Or maybe you could just give an offering of your wife or dog to one of them????

04-19-2008, 02:22 AM
Oh, TM would take you up on the wife deal anyday. In fact, he'll recommend and out of town school for you, make sure it gets approved and sleep in your bed while you are away. Sorry TM......truth hurts dont it?

04-19-2008, 09:24 PM

You are absolutely right. Isn't it funny when we had no chief under LL's command and all these big men "THE ONES THAT APPARENTLY DONT SUCK ACE" were very vocal and even used their real names on this site. Well where are they now? MMMM " we are all just going to quit if TS gets it" now its "well lets give him a bid" the prior autor is right in pointing out the BS that is spewed around here. All you are just a bunch of empty threats like usual amongst the most vocal.
WH is no longer sitting in rollcall in his underware, MB is finally wearing his vest, The BEaver shaved closely, LF is walking around and picking out furniture for the chief, etc... everyone was a real big man when there friend was a chief and all of a sudden they are following the rules. As a young officer it just makes me laugh at the hipocracy of this place and all these so called hardcore veterans. Its a joke around here and you ALL suck some sort of ace even if you dont want to believe it.

04-20-2008, 12:31 AM
Oh, TM would take you up on the wife deal anyday. In fact, he'll recommend and out of town school for you, make sure it gets approved and sleep in your bed while you are away. Sorry TM......truth hurts dont it?

Please leave TM alone with the wife comments... i think he quit doing that after the academy...plus he will be too busy with all those off-duty hours that he took! I mean isn't there anyone who should be looking after that? I think that this should def be brought up on the union meeting...captains working off -duty while they are suppose to be working?! def something wrong with that picture!~ :D :devil:

04-20-2008, 01:26 AM

Please leave TM alone with the wife comments... i think he quit doing that after the academy...plus he will be too busy with all those off-duty hours that he took! I mean isn't there anyone who should be looking after that? I think that this should def be brought up on the union meeting...captains working off -duty while they are suppose to be working?! def something wrong with that picture!~ :D :devil:

On Mondays they have staff, so he works 9a-5p. Then he works the off duty. No wrong doing.

04-21-2008, 01:43 AM

On Mondays they have staff, so he works 9a-5p. Then he works the off duty. No wrong doing.

Wow good job kissing ace! Is the kiss ace machine already in the station? Which unit do you want to go for? Maybe not... maybe you are another captain who is not happy with your 100k per year so want to work off-duty too... bottom line is if everyone is allowed 35 hours he should not be working 70...someone should read the off-duty rules and maybe bring it up to the union!...but its all right cause its in NMB!

04-21-2008, 04:12 PM
Guest why should someone do it? If your so concerned why dont you do it? Oh, your not part of the union are you? Well if the Union members dont care then why should you?

04-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Leave TM alone. As far as the Captains working off-duty, why should we care? They don’t get paid overtime and we get so overtime we should, of all people, not be complaining about them. Perhaps one day you will want to get promoted and the overtime issue will be a bone of contention but you will take it. Leave the Captains out of the equation!!!

04-22-2008, 01:48 AM
Leave TM alone. As far as the Captains working off-duty, why should we care? They don’t get paid overtime and we get so overtime we should, of all people, not be complaining about them. Perhaps one day you will want to get promoted and the overtime issue will be a bone of contention but you will take it. Leave the Captains out of the equation!!!

ok smoken ace what unit do you want to work in? You got it... good kissing ace... who needs a kiss ace machine here? looks like a lot of people are doing fine with out it...as far as getting off the captains thats a good thing! leave them alone and let them work 70 hours per month... don't complaint i think guard gate c shift is still opened...

04-24-2008, 01:05 AM
Where did Beaver disappear to? I ain't seen him around for a couple of days. Did Tony Snachez stop short and Beaver got stuck in his ass? Hey, Beaver...Tony needs his shoes shined and his lawn mowed. Get to it, beyaaaaaatch!!!

04-24-2008, 05:19 AM
sounds to me like a pons/ c-los operation. ponz is mad because he got kicked out of vin when he pissed beth off and now he is trying to find a scam and c-los is trying to change his rep after he got kicked out of vin for being a lazy ass. oh wait a miinute, he still is fat and lazy. we don't need u on noons reprabate!! :lol:

04-24-2008, 11:23 AM
Nothing has changed, MP has always played his scam crap! He and Chief make good bed partners!

04-25-2008, 07:31 PM
Interesting isnt it how all the posts in this topic have stopped since MP (AKA mental patient) and c-los (AKA she-los) starting getting slammed. Hey she-los when was the last time you saw your d%%k with that big belly hanging over it. Can we please get 2 superivsors to get MP a psych eval? you 2 need to stop posting all these garbage posts on this site. How does it feel to get bashed she-los and MP..................................... :twisted:

04-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Those getting bashed are those that continue to exhibit unethical behavior in this agency. If MP and CC meets that criteria, by all means bash them, but if you just have a quam with these 2 people, you should tell them in person. Everyone in this agency has different personalities, it's when they cross that unethical threshold is when there actions should be discussed on this forum. If TM bid 78 hrs (example of unethical practices) of offduty and it wasn't discussed on this forum, chances are noone would have realized. Again, if MP and CC are acting unethical in any manner, lets discuss it, if you have a personality conflict with these two, then man up and talk to them in person.

04-25-2008, 09:02 PM
you 2 need to stop posting all these garbage posts on this site. How does it feel to get bashed she-los and MP..................................... :twisted:

Wow, talk about calling the kettle black. You must have a sad life to be posting about people. That means you were sitting down thinking about 2 people and how you can say something nasty about them to make yourself feel better. Wow, your name fits you perfect....LOSER . Get yourself a companion or better yet, give MP or CC a call and talk to them. You might actually find that they are both charming individuals. See you at work LOSER.

05-06-2008, 04:05 AM
sounds to me like a pons/ c-los operation. ponz is mad because he got kicked out of vin when he pissed beth off and now he is trying to find a scam and c-los is trying to change his rep after he got kicked out of vin for being a lazy ass. oh wait a miinute, he still is fat and lazy. we don't need u on noons reprabate!!

I do not want to get in the middle of this but after reading this post I felt that something should be clarified. I was there when we had a VIN shooting and Pons was not the shooter but he was involved in the incident. Ofc. Pons decided to take a couple of days off to clear his mind after the shooting, Major Beth Fernandez got into an argument with Pons indicating that he was not entitled to the days off. Sgt. Busquet, who was the VIN sergeant defended pons and got into an argument with the major. One week later Sgt. Busquet was removed from the VIN unit by the major. Ofc. Pons felt that if the major through out Busquet for standing up for him then he needed to leave the unit along with his sergeant. So Pons left VIN. Now, we all know Pons is a little crazy but this has been the most honorable thing that I have seen anyone in NMB do in my entire career. Pons could have kept his mouth closed and he would still be in VIN today but he did the honorable thing and took the high road. Like I said at the beginnig I do not what to get in the middle of this but this fact needed to be told.

05-06-2008, 08:55 AM
Dam right... people bash ponsy because he tells it like it is and calls it how he sees it. this agency would be a thousand times better if we had more people who had the balls to speak up like he does. there is no better candidate for the pension board/union vp. the problem is no one wants to step on any toes or ruffle any feathers by speaking their mind to someone...they would rather talk $hit about them behind their backs and start rumors. yeah, he is a little nutty...but at least you know what his intentions and motives are when hes talking and you dont have to play guessing games or worrie about a back stabber... he wont stab you in the back, he'll call you out and stab you in the face. mike is one of the most genuine guys that works here and his heart is always in the right place..

:D god bless you mikey, get better soon!

(ps) to the five guys hauling ace, i still havent figured out who most of you are but i have really enjoyed working with all the new guys. Every single one of you has done an outstanding job here and it will hurt to see you go, but you gotta do what you gotta do and i dont blame you. you guys will do great where ever you go. good luck!

05-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Give me a F---ing break.. Oh I need time off 10 days to clear my head, and I am only a witness and not the shooter. Grow up, your milking the system. Your a COP, expected to shoot and be shot at in the DADE NMB real world . Our invest. have and will always investigate the case the right way. if you want time off go see Chief Maher and relax. Pushing the limits of time off only happens at NMB, including you take off today Sgt and I will work OT on your day off and then you can work my OT when I take off. Real scams of NMB ! LEO, you of all people talking about the right thing.. your the king of all the OT scams for years! Whatever task force or unit has OT you will get into!

05-06-2008, 12:07 PM
I was just told that your friend BUSQUET is now working for the PD's office, testifying against COPS NICE ! TURNCOAT ! How embarrasing!

05-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Give me a F---ing break.. Oh I need time off 10 days to clear my head, and I am only a witness and not the shooter. Grow up, your milking the system. Your a COP, expected to shoot and be shot at in the DADE NMB real world . Our invest. have and will always investigate the case the right way. if you want time off go see Chief Maher and relax. Pushing the limits of time off only happens at NMB, including you take off today Sgt and I will work OT on your day off and then you can work my OT when I take off. Real scams of NMB ! LEO, you of all people talking about the right thing.. your the king of all the OT scams for years! Whatever task force or unit has OT you will get into!

Days LEO, you should hide behind a different name because your immaturity and inexperience reveals you don't work days, at least not on the road.

05-09-2008, 03:08 AM
Let me start by saying that my years at North Miami Beach were some of the best years of my life. During my tenure there I made several great friends who i've managed to stay in touch with throughout the years. It was an honor to have served with the men and women of the police department and I will cherish those meories for the rest of my days. Try to be supportive of each other through these trying times and remeber to back each other up out there, police work isn't getting any easier. God Bless you all.

05-09-2008, 06:43 AM
Busquet the rat returns.

05-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Eddie you opened up a can of very bad worms. I cannot understand in all my years in police work, locking up the bad guys, the games PD's have played in court in Dade County, how you of all people can hold your head up high and testify against COPS. It doesnt make sense to anyone who used to work with you. If it was a money thing, then I would rather work at Publix or Walmart, than go against what I stood for years... JUSTICE. Not allowing bad guys to be set free on some obscure technical issue! It makes us all wonder in Florida what you are really about. And that "Bleesed Thing".. definetly a southern thing! I hope you have repented for all your sins that those who worked with you know about. I no longer feel you are a brother of NMB, sorry !

05-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Busquet, you stinking rat, don't lecture others about being supportive because that is a topic of which you know nothing about!

You were a slimy little rat as a supervisor. Whenever you had a problem with someone, rather than talk to them face to face like a man and like a respectful and supportive co-worker, you would instead run to the computer and trash them behind their back in their Pistol Notes. You did not even have the courage or the common decency to tell them what you had done, and so most of your victims were not even aware that they'd been slimed by you because they don't bother to check their own Pistol Notes. NMBPD is better off without you, so be gone and stay gone, you dirty little rat!

Don't worry, everyone---the exterminator man is here, and he is about to place a rat trap and kill the biggest rat on the face of the planet!!!!

SNAP!!!!

Goodbye, vermin. :devil:

http://rat-hunter.com/stories/2007/alek-victor-rat-trap/black-hat-rat.jpg

05-09-2008, 02:44 PM
IM SURE THAT WAS REALLY BUSQUET TYPING ON LEO AFFAIRS :?:

05-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Thats a mouse in the trap not a rat.

05-11-2008, 02:42 AM
The only thing that I can say about Eddie was that he was always looking out for number #1 and had his personal agendas from day 1. With the exception of trying to go toe to toe with Beth he never stood up for anything just. Lets face it people, he was a closet nerd who probably got picked on throughout high school and then low and behold hes the Sgt of the VIN unit and wants to start a cuban rock band in his garage :lol: . The only thing that motivated him to stay there was the many sexual escapades that he kept from his poor wife. What was that one girls name, you VIN guys remember, Dory from the bank :o oh well I guess we should let by gones be by gones and move forward.

05-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Please do not involve family members in these discussions. That is not fair. Whatever issues you had with Eddie do not have anything to do with his wife or kids.

Strictly business, folks.

05-11-2008, 08:02 PM
How about some decency and leave all that left alone which includes retirees and the ones who have passed! You have your own issues now at NMBPD !

05-12-2008, 10:40 AM
To the retired guy-blow me, you're one of the aceholes that screwed our pension w/the fantasy window. And voice of reason you obviously never worked for that tubby little prick beacuse if you did you would remember that he was a backstabbing, mallicious, vindictive prick therefore I could care less if his wife started banging every cop from NMB to the Georgia mountains. Maybe when CCMF moves up there thay can all meet up for a rendevous in bubbas hot tub. :P

05-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Sorry, it was a latin, cuban thing.. which you were not! I love testifying against aceholes like you !

05-28-2008, 02:53 AM
EB, you're on your own here pal, not even we liked you, we just had to tolerate your fat ace for a few years until you finally rolled north (Thank God).