PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Benson.....Our Savior

04-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Well Brucey.....great job you are doing, making things harder for the UP. Great idea putting six or less gates around campus with 17 entrances. I am sure the "bad guys" won't realize they have 11 other choices to come onto campus.....genius my friend....makes it so much easier for us police to do our job...

Great idea about combining the dispatchers....oh I meant laying off the Parking Services dispatchers that dont qualify. How about paying our dispatchers more money along with trying to increase their workload...

You got any great ideas left before you move onto retirement and leave us to deal with your "safety initiatives"

I am so sick and tired of all these bullshit so called "safety measures" that try to give the media, community , and USF Parents the false sense of security and that USF is actually doing something about safety....HOW ABOUT YOU INCREASE OUR BUDGET AND LET US DO WHAT WE DO...THAT IS HOW YOU CAN INCREASE SAFETY...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GREAT IDEAS, CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT IN STORE FOR US NEXT.

04-13-2008, 07:50 AM
HOW ABOUT YOU, LIL' FARTBAG, STATING YOUR NAME SO I CAN APPROACH YOU ONE ON ONE? I WON'T SEE THAT YOU ARE FIRED, FOR 40K WILL NOT MAKE OR BREAK USF's BANK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: