PDA

View Full Version : STOPPED UNDERCOVER COP

04-11-2008, 07:34 PM
SINCE WHEN DO COPS STOP OTHER COPS AND DO A FELONY STOP. DRAWING THERE GUN OUT ON THEM. IF THEY ARE DOING THIS TO COPS, WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO US CIVILIANS.PERHAPS SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO AN ASSESSMENT. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN A SERIOUS PROBLEM, IF SOMEONE WAS SHOT. WHO WAS THIS ASSHOLE???????????

04-11-2008, 08:01 PM
I heard about this and was amazed. I know the FDLE agent and he is a great guy. He drives through Punta Gorda at least 2 times a day. His vehicle is equipped with more police lights then PG Police vehicles. Wasn't sure it was a police vehicle, you have to be an idiot to even question that, when he is lit up.

Jacobsen
04-12-2008, 01:04 AM
Let's examine the above 2 posts.

Each are just over 3 lines longs (this is rare in our forum).
Both have an author name (most people post as ""Guest")
They were posted less than 1/2 hour apart.
Both have a title "Stopped Undercover Cop" and "they are all idiots" (hardly anyone uses titles after the first post).
If you read them out loud, they both have the same flow.

Are they from the same person :?:

YOU DECIDE :!: :snicker:

04-12-2008, 01:17 PM
I agree. Using a name like PG Citizen is quite creative isn't it. Nice try you big Bozo

04-16-2008, 10:30 AM
Maybe if someone had notified the dispatcher that you was going to be running lights and siren through town in that unmarked vehicle it would not have been stopped. Especially one that looks nothing like any vehicle used by any other agency in the county. Just because there are strobe lights, does not mean it is not a faker. That FDLE agent is not really that great of a guy (way to compliment yourself by the way).

04-17-2008, 12:19 AM
I agree. Using a name like PG Citizen is quite creative isn't it. Nice try you big Bozo

Only one person I know uses this phrase "I agree." time mix it up, you gave yourself away in every forum

04-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Maybe if someone had notified the dispatcher that you was going to be running lights and siren through town in that unmarked vehicle it would not have been stopped. Especially one that looks nothing like any vehicle used by any other agency in the county. Just because there are strobe lights, does not mean it is not a faker. That FDLE agent is not really that great of a guy (way to compliment yourself by the way).

I am not a FDLE agent. Reading the above shows you are not really a cop either.

04-17-2008, 10:42 PM

Only one person I know uses this phrase "I agree." time mix it up, you gave yourself away in every forum

wow, you are genius...not

04-18-2008, 12:27 AM

I am not a FDLE agent. Reading the above shows you are not really a cop either.

Whatever, it seems like you are not exactly truthful either.

betterinblue
04-18-2008, 06:44 AM
From what I hear this FDLE agent has had several run ins with CCSO, and he had the same pissy attitude then too.

04-18-2008, 08:27 PM
This FDLE agent should have been fired years ago for sticking his nose where it didn't belong. Everytime we go to arrest his son, super FDLE agent "Daddy" shows up and gets in the way.

The SO seems afraid to make a complaint to FDLE about him. Don't worry about him, he is the bad apple..

MOD 495
04-19-2008, 01:29 AM
The above post was edited due to a violation. Language referring to someone as a piece of s**t is not allowed and was removed. Next time try to explain the reasons why you do not care for a particular person.

04-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Believe me, several complaints were made about him to FDLE, they seem to not to care about how he interferes with his son's constant run ins with our agency and arrests (especially the drug arrest).

04-27-2008, 11:32 PM
Face it, our officers had no right detaining a cop in a code 3 response after he was id'd. It was stupid and we dan't defend it.

04-28-2008, 03:56 AM
Sure you can defend it. He was in a vehicle that was neither equipped or like any of the unmarked vehicles used in this area. He should have been professional enough to recognize that. Just because that vehicle had some lights and a siren, does not give them free reign to do what they want. I worked in a number covert vehicles and I was stopped several times when I was trying to get to a back up call. When I was stopped, I never gave attitude and I would have stopped me too if I was them. As soon as I was ID'd, I was let go with no questions asked and was ALWAYS treated well by the city officers that stopped me. To get respect, you have to first give it. When going through the city, we are going through their house, so just like anyone's house, you respect the rules.If you cant deal with that then go around it.

04-28-2008, 12:24 PM
This FDLE agent should have been fired years ago for sticking his nose where it didn't belong. Everytime we go to arrest his son, super FDLE agent "Daddy" shows up and gets in the way.

The SO seems afraid to make a complaint to FDLE about him. Don't worry about him, he is the bad apple..

Need to watch what you say, because depending who gets in as Sheriff, he might be your boss someday

04-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Sure you can defend it. He was in a vehicle that was neither equipped or like any of the unmarked vehicles used in this area. He should have been professional enough to recognize that. Just because that vehicle had some lights and a siren, does not give them free reign to do what they want. I worked in a number covert vehicles and I was stopped several times when I was trying to get to a back up call. When I was stopped, I never gave attitude and I would have stopped me too if I was them. As soon as I was ID'd, I was let go with no questions asked and was ALWAYS treated well by the city officers that stopped me. To get respect, you have to first give it. When going through the city, we are going through their house, so just like anyone's house, you respect the rules.If you cant deal with that then go around it.

Our city is open to all law enforcement. Nobody needs to go around it. You are dead wrong.

04-29-2008, 12:31 PM

If you were taken out of your vehicle at gun point, after you identified yourself, you would have had an attitude too.

04-29-2008, 10:12 PM
I agree with you. We are all cops.

04-29-2008, 11:00 PM
[/qoute]Need to watch what you say, because depending who gets in as Sheriff, he might be your boss someday[/quote]

I really doubt that. He won't have the safety net he seems to have at FDLE!!

04-30-2008, 01:02 PM
[/qoute]Need to watch what you say, because depending who gets in as Sheriff, he might be your boss someday

I really doubt that. He won't have the safety net he seems to have at FDLE!![/quote]

Have you ever worked with him professionally? I guess you really don't know him.

04-30-2008, 11:14 PM
[quote="Midcounty dep."]Sure you can defend it. He was in a vehicle that was neither equipped or like any of the unmarked vehicles used in this area. He should have been professional enough to recognize that.

Would you like to see the vehicle all lit up?????? Call FDLE and I am sure they can arrange it. A good cop, has all his facts, before he speaks. What type of a unmarked vehicle is used in your area. The real word is
U N M A R K E D.

05-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Just like any poser's cars out there. It's not like that person was using a crown vic or something. There are several posers out there, especially in this county. It's all documented, so I am sure being the real professional cop that you say you are, you can look that up. Just because a vehicle has some lights (and one screwed up sounding siren I may add), does not mean it is the real deal.

05-02-2008, 01:03 PM
That could not have been said any better by anyone!!!!

05-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Just like any poser's cars out there. It's not like that person was using a crown vic or something. There are several posers out there, especially in this county. It's all documented, so I am sure being the real professional cop that you say you are, you can look that up. Just because a vehicle has some lights (and one screwed up sounding siren I may add), does not mean it is the real deal.

I don't know what county you work in, by our county has blazers, expeditions, explorers, excursions, pickup trucks, all equipped with the same emergency equipment as FDLE. Sirens have several different modes, perhaps you need to get your manual out.

05-02-2008, 03:32 PM

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN THE ONE WHO CALLED THE VEHICLE IN FROM CCSO. DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THE UNDERCOVER CARS THEY HAVE? UNMARKED VEHICLES ARE USED FOR A REASON, YOU BETTER GO BACK TO LESSON 101.

05-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Whoever is posting these cops against cops items needs to get off of our page. It sounds like this kind of stuff you read at CCSO.

We all work together and are family. This incident had fault on both sides, but its OVER. The people who keep trying to stir it up are probably people bored at their own agencies.

Jacobsen
05-04-2008, 02:00 AM
Whoever is posting these cops against cops items needs to get off of our page. It sounds like this kind of stuff you read at CCSO.

We all work together and are family. This incident had fault on both sides, but its OVER. The people who keep trying to stir it up are probably people bored at their own agencies.

WELL SAID BROTHER MAN!!! 8)

05-19-2008, 10:23 PM

At least us at CCSO, know when not to pull over another cop. We stick together.

05-20-2008, 12:44 PM
It would never happen to "you" at CCSO because it takes too much effort to conduct a traffic stop!

06-17-2008, 12:06 AM
Your little house is in FDLE's veery large Juridiction, so think of that. If it were me I would have arrested the officer for Obstruction since the FDLE was attempting to arrest a murder suspect in the next county.

06-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Your little house is in FDLE's veery large Juridiction, so think of that. If it were me I would have arrested the officer for Obstruction since the FDLE was attempting to arrest a murder suspect in the next county.

I Agree, the sad part is that we are all police officers and we are suppose to stick together. According to all the posts, it is like someone is trying to prove who is better. Get over it. Yes, he could have arrested the officer who was obstructing, but he didn't. Who is the better man?????????????

06-17-2008, 07:39 PM

This sounds just like a midcounty deputy, that has no idea what he is talking about. The exact problem with midcounty is that they like to talk and don't have the facts. You are always there to judge, but don't like to be judged.

06-29-2008, 12:42 PM
You guys better leave JG alone, who knows he might be your next chief....

06-30-2008, 06:12 PM
You guys better leave JG alone, who knows he might be your next chief....

Rumor has it, that CCSO is his next move, depending on the election.

07-27-2008, 02:00 PM
I would have had a bad attitude too if after I was IDed, I was pulled out of my cruiser at gunpoint! That makes no sense whatsoever and the cop/cops that did such a boneheaded thing have no common sense! Unbelievable!!!

07-27-2008, 03:22 PM
I would have had a bad attitude too if after I was IDed, I was pulled out of my cruiser at gunpoint! That makes no sense whatsoever and the cop/cops that did such a boneheaded thing have no common sense! Unbelievable!!!

It wasn't smart, but the cop was dealt with. So why are we still talking about it?

07-29-2008, 12:54 PM

It wasn't smart, but the cop was dealt with. So why are we still talking about it?

Because it is bullsh** that another cop would do this to a cop. What happen to the days when cops would stick up for family and each other.

07-29-2008, 06:10 PM
You should really go back to school... :wink:

07-29-2008, 09:34 PM
You should really mind your own business

07-30-2008, 08:37 PM
This is my business dumb- a*#

07-30-2008, 09:22 PM
A murder suspect who was already in police custody (why the need to run code and put lives in danger?).

Besides if you yourself had made the arrest, would you misspell in your PCA??? :lol:

07-31-2008, 12:13 PM
A murder suspect who was already in police custody (why the need to run code and put lives in danger?).

Besides if you yourself had made the arrest, would you misspell in your PCA??? :lol:

NOT

08-01-2008, 07:39 PM
PGPD better play nice or I am going to get my dogs out to play with you.

08-02-2008, 01:53 PM
PGPD better play nice or I am going to get my dogs out to play with you.
Bring em! :devil:

10-16-2011, 03:52 PM
How do you all feel now?....Hee Haw...Hee Haw.....That was the most blatant misuse of power that was obvious at the time. Learn to follow your gut. That "Former" LEO was as bad as I have ever seen. He deserved what happened then...and what just happened. He needed to go.

05-06-2012, 01:57 AM
If you all are family, you need new parents. :wink: