PDA

View Full Version : COREY JENKINS

04-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Way to go Citrus County Sheriff's Office!!
You've taken a thorn out of our sides here in Crystal River. Dawsy, we look forward to having you and your fine officers around another 4 years!! (But could you please get rid of that idiot M.Ritchie and his dirty ways....He's sinking you!)

04-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Way to go Citrus County Sheriff's Office!!
You've taken a thorn out of our sides here in Crystal River. We look forward to having you and your fine officers around another 4 years!! (But could you please get rid of that idiot M.Ritchie and his dirty ways....He's sinking you!)

You maybe stretchen it a bit brother with the Dawsy thing BUT I agree with you 110% with the comment on that idiot....

04-15-2008, 08:08 PM
It's election year and here is what I see:

NEW QUARTERLY PERIODICAL

Mr. Dawsy has created a quarterly periodical that outlines the "accomplishments" of the CCSO in past years. This periodical's inaugural issue coincidentally appears during an election year. The reality is that this is nothing more than election year propaganda, from a politician who is a master at manipulating what the public thinks, using taxpayer money to fund campaign literature that is disguised as a helpful and pertinent news periodical directly from the sheriff. Everything in the periodical touts the accomplishments of Jeff Dawsy, not the department as a whole. We as Americans, are fed information, and we don't look past the ink on the paper. We just fall in line with the one who makes us feel good now, while sacrificing the American way of life for ourselves and future generations.

HARASSMENT OF CITIZENS

There is an increase in the number of traffic stops that is noticeable to many people out there. I notice it, my neighbor notices it, and if you pay attention--YOU will notice it. Could this be a ploy to pull over as many citizens as possible, and give the vast majority of them warnings? This tactic will be used to gain favor with the voting public, because it makes them "feel good." Awe, I love my sheriff--he is so fair, he doesn't give me a ticket! I view it differently--I view this as harassment, pure and simple. Every day citizens are blind to the tactics that are being used, but they do feel harassed and intimidated--they don't feel secure.

THE BIG BUST!

Let me see if I have this straight...The CCSO has been working on this guy for two years--a guy who was well known to just about everyone in Crystal River as being involved in drugs for at least the past ten years--and so they set up this big operation with four individuals on the list of targets. They bring in the FEDS and have a total of 80 officers collectively, many of whom are dressed in garb that resembles para-military forces, and they only get two of the four targets on the list. The other three (count them--THREE) arrests are collateral arrests. Additionally, the Citrus County Chronicle is enlisted as an extension of the propaganda machine to plaster the news on the front page of the ONLY paper in town. I suppose if I was a power-hungry, ego-maniac, then I would recruit Mr. Mulligan to be my ***** too! Hey what better way to gain favor with the Public than to have the only local newspaper in town, print nothing but favorable information about you. And I wonder...What makes Mr. Mulligan so special in comparison to any other reporter or news organization out there????

2 1/2 HELICOPTERs ARE A FAILURE AND A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY

Roughly a month ago, a storekeeper was shot at the Citgo on Highway 44 near Connell Heights. A short time after there was the hum of the Sheriff's helicopter. They searched the area that night, and then they did the same thing the next morning. As of this posting, there has been no arrest made and so it would seem as though the helicopter proved useless outide of getting the pilot his/her flight time. Other high profile incidents that have involved the use of the helicopter are escapees from the Jail, which is run by the private firm Corrections Corporation of America. None of the escaped convicts that have been captured, have ever been located using the helicopter--they have been captured by good old fashioned police officers. I guess we should keep spending money on the useless nightly military-style patrols in order to maintain peace and security in our sleepy little county. I do not live in fear of crime--I fear the unchecked expansionof and abuse of power, under the guise that you are here to protect me. I fear the police state, which in many ways is already here. Keep federalizing the local police Mr. Dawsy! You are an American too, and YOUR kids will have to live in the society that you are playing a role in creating. Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither~Benjamin Franklin

SUMMARY

Any elected official who utilizes fear in order to expand the reach of government beyond its intended boundaries, should consider this. What are your priorities? Are you sincere in your service to the public, or are you serving your own selfish interests. Do you welcome the opportunity to be held accountable to the citizens who elected you, or do you silence those who question you through intimidation or harassment? Is the lack of transparency regarding your department's expenditures, in conflict with the the idea of open government of the people, by the people, and for the people? Remember what John F. Kennedy (A Democrat) said: "There is little value of ensuring the survival of our nation, if our traditions don't survive with it."

Think For Yourself...Vote your Conscience...Save your Country.

Out with the abuse of power and the status quo. Bring back the system of checks and balances that you learned about in grade school. It IS what made America great.

To those who serve, I say thank you and be safe. NEVER forget who and what you swore to protect!

04-16-2008, 01:34 PM
It's election year and here is what I see:

NEW QUARTERLY PERIODICAL

Mr. Dawsy has created a quarterly periodical that outlines the "accomplishments" of the CCSO in past years. This periodical's inaugural issue coincidentally appears during an election year. The reality is that this is nothing more than election year propaganda, from a politician who is a master at manipulating what the public thinks, using taxpayer money to fund campaign literature that is disguised as a helpful and pertinent news periodical directly from the sheriff. Everything in the periodical touts the accomplishments of Jeff Dawsy, not the department as a whole. We as Americans, are fed information, and we don't look past the ink on the paper. We just fall in line with the one who makes us feel good now, while sacrificing the American way of life for ourselves and future generations.

HARASSMENT OF CITIZENS

There is an increase in the number of traffic stops that is noticeable to many people out there. I notice it, my neighbor notices it, and if you pay attention--YOU will notice it. Could this be a ploy to pull over as many citizens as possible, and give the vast majority of them warnings? This tactic will be used to gain favor with the voting public, because it makes them "feel good." Awe, I love my sheriff--he is so fair, he doesn't give me a ticket! I view it differently--I view this as harassment, pure and simple. Every day citizens are blind to the tactics that are being used, but they do feel harassed and intimidated--they don't feel secure.

THE BIG BUST!

Let me see if I have this straight...The CCSO has been working on this guy for two years--a guy who was well known to just about everyone in Crystal River as being involved in drugs for at least the past ten years--and so they set up this big operation with four individuals on the list of targets. They bring in the FEDS and have a total of 80 officers collectively, many of whom are dressed in garb that resembles para-military forces, and they only get two of the four targets on the list. The other three (count them--THREE) arrests are collateral arrests. Additionally, the Citrus County Chronicle is enlisted as an extension of the propaganda machine to plaster the news on the front page of the ONLY paper in town. I suppose if I was a power-hungry, ego-maniac, then I would recruit Mr. Mulligan to be my ***** too! Hey what better way to gain favor with the Public than to have the only local newspaper in town, print nothing but favorable information about you. And I wonder...What makes Mr. Mulligan so special in comparison to any other reporter or news organization out there????

2 1/2 HELICOPTERs ARE A FAILURE AND A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY

Roughly a month ago, a storekeeper was shot at the Citgo on Highway 44 near Connell Heights. A short time after there was the hum of the Sheriff's helicopter. They searched the area that night, and then they did the same thing the next morning. As of this posting, there has been no arrest made and so it would seem as though the helicopter proved useless outide of getting the pilot his/her flight time. Other high profile incidents that have involved the use of the helicopter are escapees from the Jail, which is run by the private firm Corrections Corporation of America. None of the escaped convicts that have been captured, have ever been located using the helicopter--they have been captured by good old fashioned police officers. I guess we should keep spending money on the useless nightly military-style patrols in order to maintain peace and security in our sleepy little county. I do not live in fear of crime--I fear the unchecked expansionof and abuse of power, under the guise that you are here to protect me. I fear the police state, which in many ways is already here. Keep federalizing the local police Mr. Dawsy! You are an American too, and YOUR kids will have to live in the society that you are playing a role in creating. Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither~Benjamin Franklin

SUMMARY

Any elected official who utilizes fear in order to expand the reach of government beyond its intended boundaries, should consider this. What are your priorities? Are you sincere in your service to the public, or are you serving your own selfish interests. Do you welcome the opportunity to be held accountable to the citizens who elected you, or do you silence those who question you through intimidation or harassment? Is the lack of transparency regarding your department's expenditures, in conflict with the the idea of open government of the people, by the people, and for the people? Remember what John F. Kennedy (A Democrat) said: "There is little value of ensuring the survival of our nation, if our traditions don't survive with it."

Think For Yourself...Vote your Conscience...Save your Country.

Out with the abuse of power and the status quo. Bring back the system of checks and balances that you learned about in grade school. It IS what made America great.

To those who serve, I say thank you and be safe. NEVER forget who and what you swore to protect!

Amen! CCSO doesn't stand for Citrus Sheriff; it stands for Cronie's & Corrupt Sheriff's Office