PDA

View Full Version : The true figures behind Morgan's Latest Video

04-10-2008, 12:00 PM
guys, what Morgan is betting on is that the average citizen will not know any better and will not follow up investigating this bad information. He is betting that they will see his lies and be so mad that they vote out mcnesby and vote for him. He is betting that with his lies he will look like the hero here. There needs to be a way to allow the public to see his bad information so the public realizes he is as bad as mcnesby.

The info above your post has 6 linked sources. Escambia & Santa Rosa Counties Sheriffs budgets from the Clerks of Court. Mobile Sheriff budget from the Mobile Commission. Population figures from the respective county websites. Are you saying that the government is publishing false documents? The Morgan campaign stands by our data unless the underlying documents can be shown to be false. Which government issued documents are you questioning in reference to the comparison chart? http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/CPC.html

FYI, the traditional way to get to the truth is public debate. Why not encourage the Sheriff or the other candidates to meet with David in public to debate the issues?

Your playing a big boy game now, David's. See on RonnieMacAbuses power you could say whatever you wanted and delete when anybody posted the truth. You can't do it here which is funny considering you guys (the Arety's) created this forum to be a more legitimate Ronniemacpowertrip.

Here is your lie, which I don't expect you to correct much like the PBA's gripe with you. (I wish they would make your lies public). The 289 Santa Rosa"Deputies" are not deputies and your "document" never said they were. They are all law enforcement personel. That includes investigators, dispatchers, secretaries, civil process servers, training, or anyone who assists with law enforcement. That means deputies and civilians combined.

Now the 260 or whatever deputies Morgan says Escambia has excluded all other sworn deputies besides patrol. He's not counting investigations, civil, traffic, training, anywhere else. The true number of sworn LEO deputies for Escambia is about 450.

Now a little true math. Santa Rosa County SO has 426 total employees and a budget of 31 million. Escambia has 1100 total employes and a budget of 80 million. So here's some math Morgan should've learned in High School let alone college. Simple Ratio to figure out what ECSO budget should be:

426 SRCSO Employees 1100 ECSO Employees
33 Million Budget ???????? Budget

1100 Employees x 33 million budget / 426 employees = 85.2 million dollars. That's right, If we spent the same per employee the ECSO budget should be 85 million.

Can't follow that? How about this. Santa Rosa spends $77,464 per employee (33 Million/426). Escambia spends $71,818 per employee (79 Million / 1100).

So in reality you showed three things:

1) Your ignorance of how to read documents.
2) Your ignorance of local law enforcement. Could you honestly believe Santa Rosa has more deputies than Escambia or do you think the public is too stupid to recognize your BS.
3) The Sheriff's budget is actually better than Santa Rosa.

Let me say I think there is a lot of waste that can be cut out, but again, Morgan shows his lack of investigative skills and his lack of knowledge. One has to wonder if he is actually crazy, or if he has such blind hate for the sheriff and blind trust for David Craig that he believes this absolute garbage.

David Morgan...He's Looking Better Every Day... :roll: :roll: :roll:

04-10-2008, 12:19 PM
PWN!!!!!!!!

04-10-2008, 02:24 PM
David Craig,

You are using numbers that can NOT be accurately compared to each other. To report the Total Cost of Law Enforcement for each County you need to include the budgets for the Police Departments in the counties as well. In other words, you are using the entire county population but not the entire Law Enforcement costs for the county.[Note1] Thus, your cost per citizen comparison is severely flawed.

For example, this inaccurate comparison is very evident in Mobile County, where you have 10 Police Departments (not including the Airport Police). Just the Mobile PD adds another 514 sworn and $41 million in budget costs (2006 figures). The Mobile County Sheriff's Office budget may seem lower per citizen but not when you factor in all the PDs. These PDs greatly reduce the Sheriff's operating costs in the respective jurisdictions (with the obvious exceptions of Sheriff specific services such as Court Security, Warrants, Civil Process, etc.).

If you want accurate figures for any given county, you must add the SO budget and all PD budgets and then divide that total by the county population.

MOBILE COUNTY
Mobile County Sheriff’s Office
Bayou La Batre Police Department
Chickasaw Police Department
Citronelle Police Department
Creola Police Department
Dauphin Island Police Department
Mobile Police Department
Mount Vernon Police Department
Prichard Police Department
Saraland Police Department
Satsuma Police Department

ESCAMBIA COUNTY
Escambia County Sheriff’s Office
Pensacola Police Department

SANTA ROSA COUNTY
Santa Rosa Sheriff’s Office
Gulf Breeze Police Department
Milton Police Department

While I am not accusing you of purposely misleading people I do find that many of your statistical and analytical comparisons are just as flawed as this one.

[Note1] You cannot factor out the populations in the PD jurisdictions since the Sheriff does provide some level of service (as mentioned above) to all citizens in a county and that can't really be quantified thus you must factor in the PD costs.

04-10-2008, 03:35 PM
I totally agree with what you are saying about Morgan. Just a few comments:

1) Your ignorance of how to read documents.
Very true. Look at the above post that points out clearly that they are measuring LE Cost Per Citizen in a biased and incorrect manner.

2) Your ignorance of local law enforcement. Could you honestly believe Santa Rosa has more deputies than Escambia or do you think the public is too stupid to recognize your BS.
Very true! The mention of that in his video is absurd and should be a warning to all that should he be Sheriff, he would operate on surface level one dimensional analysis of sitations. The acronyms SNAFU / FUBAR / BOHICA all come to mind.

3) The Sheriff's budget is actually better than Santa Rosa.
You can't say it is better because the ratio, as your agency grows or shrinks, it is not a constant percentage of the overall budget. In other words, you can't make this assumption that the more personnel you add you have a constant percentage increase. This assumption would ignore facilities and other infrastructure that are only slightly affected by personnel increase / decrease. The more you add, the impact and infrastructure costs would be cyclical (more space needed at what point) and diminishing. Thus, I would say that Escambia and Santa Rosa have comparable budgets.

If Morgan has an MBA he was obviously asleep during his Quantitative Methods class. Additionally, he has very little understanding of budgets and criminal justice.

04-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Bravo last poster well said. I could have done it a little quicker and delivered the same message....Morgan is a buffoon.

04-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Bravo last poster well said. I could have done it a little quicker and delivered the same message....Morgan is a buffoon.

They both work well.

04-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Interesting that Morgan or David have no reply. I mean, really, what can you say but "we lied" or "we screwed up" or "we are idiots and don't know shizzah about law enforcement either."

04-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Morgan has said he doesn't read these forums. Craig is unlikely to tell his boss that he is a moron. I'd like to think if Morgan knew the truth he would fix it, but those hopes were dashed when he piped off his "F" letter to the PBA when they called him out.

04-11-2008, 03:21 AM
I just find his inability to respond to the SRSO numbers and the post above about the Law Enforcement Cost per Citizen comparison simply an admission that they are idiots. How can you legitimately compare Mobile County where 10 police agencies offset the SO jurisdictional boundaries and contain the majority of the county population to the ECSO where the majority of the county population is in the ECSO jurisdiction? WTFO? Furthermore, the Mobile PD has more sworn LE than Escambia SO and Mobile SO and he doesn't even factor them in. Then to make the SRSO statements about boots on the ground being greater than Escambia.

Is this insane or what?

04-11-2008, 03:30 AM
As to the above concerns. We already did respond. You just don't like our response. Here are some more numbers for your consideration.

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/love.html

04-11-2008, 03:42 AM
So Morgan aka "Capt Lumpia" is carrying the P.I. (that's Philippine Island not private investigator) vote which might mean something if this was Luzon and not Pensacola.

He blew his chance forever this time by letting assclowns run or should I ruin his campaign.

Morgan had potential too.

04-11-2008, 04:25 AM
So Morgan aka "Capt Lumpia" is carrying the P.I. (that's Philippine Island not private investigator) vote which might mean something if this was Luzon and not Pensacola.

He blew his chance forever this time by letting assclowns run or should I ruin his campaign.

Morgan had potential too.

Good to see the redneck racists are still in charge down at the ol'ECSO.
But isn't it interesting that your Daddy (RonnieMac) courted the black vote
and actually had Leroy Boyd campaign for him in the 2000 election. (Damn!
Forgot that little historical fact didn't you bubba?) Had to have that vote
to beat Jim Lowman.

And now he's courting the Filipino vote.....'hmmm...?

Oh, and I see the veteran basher has returned. "Everyone" knows how stupid
all that military training is. Even the FDLE. Oh, wait, they accept
military police academy training. That's right! It's only that first
class, straight arrow, le agency the ECSO that doesn't. They are all so
much smarter than everyone else.

Keep posting. All of the racist posts are forwarded to the appropriate
communities AND the vet bashing goes to the bases, retired clubs, etc.

Keep up the good work!

By the way bubba....it's "loompia." Idiot."

04-11-2008, 12:53 PM
If only you knew how racist they really are... shocking, simply shocking. Any person of color, from lt. brown to red, to yellow to black, should want a regime change at the ECSO.

04-11-2008, 01:20 PM
If only you knew how racist they really are... shocking, simply shocking. Any person of color, from lt. brown to red, to yellow to black, should want a regime change at the ECSO.

Yeah the ECSO is filled with a bunch of White Devils....good morning MR. BOYD! Now ya'll are trying to play the race card because of a few ANOYMOUS POST that could even be coming from the Morgan Camp, you know like DISINFORMATION....damn you guys really are losers!

04-11-2008, 02:23 PM
I like lumpia or loompia as some people spell it.

I think the race baiting poster is a loonatic or lunatic.

BTW, it really is spelled lumpia just like Luzon is spelled with a U and not Loozon.

04-11-2008, 03:58 PM
I like lumpia or loompia as some people spell it.

I think the race baiting poster is a loonatic or lunatic.

BTW, it really is spelled lumpia just like Luzon is spelled with a U and not Loozon.

I think the Morganators prefer that old favorite Oriental dish of "creme of sum young guy" :lol:

DDG
04-11-2008, 09:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

DDG
04-11-2008, 09:20 PM
LBFM`s!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxKDP-L1Bs