PDA

View Full Version : cert. applicant

04-09-2008, 09:40 PM
how fast is it to get hired being fla. cert. ? i've been turned down from other agency's already for bs reasons.

04-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Scan thru the rest of the threads on this board and see if you wont get the same thing here. There are LOTS of problems in this Department right now.

04-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Boring, the first post is a LPD officer and so is the second post. Nice effort and very original, you know the pretending to be an applicant and all. :roll:

04-10-2008, 02:42 AM
yea, seriously. WTF

04-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Boring, the first post is a LPD officer and so is the second post. Nice effort and very original, you know the pretending to be an applicant and all. :roll:

ummmm.....no you're wrong guy. i hope you dont ever make det. Im prior military and state cert. now. i was just wondering the process time b/c other agencys were draggin a$$, and then gave me some BS answer as to why their not hiring me.

04-10-2008, 05:55 PM

ummmm.....no you're wrong guy. i hope you dont ever make det. Im prior military and state cert. now. i was just wondering the process time b/c other agencys were draggin a$$, and then gave me some BS answer as to why their not hiring me.

Well, dont bother applying here unless your ready to be shot down again. Were not in the habit of hiring garbage anymore.

Any other questions? :lol:

MOD 426
04-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Racist comments will not be tolerated at all in this forum! Keep them to your self, scream them into your pillow at night or take some pills but do not, I mean DO NOT put racist comments in this forum, they will be reported immediately to MOD 1.