PDA

View Full Version : not the truth

04-08-2008, 03:29 AM
i haven't been in law enforcement long only a few years. I worked patrol for a while and then moved to narcotics. I guess I'm one of the people being called a newbie. I was at the muster when the unit decided to buy a christmas present for the Lt. It was a group decision and nothing was expected from it. To tell it any other way is not true and not fair. it was just what it was doing something for someone who does for us. Yea I seen the Lt in a bad mood several times. So what everyone has bad moods in this department. The Lt don't care who or what we work as long as we work. I think that is were the problem comes. The tech officer in the unit doesn't like the LT. or anyone else. He is the one in a bad mood all the time. He don't like to work and talks down to the rest of us when we ask him to help us. The Lt. just changed his work hours back to earlier hours and i think that is BS. If the Lt. knew how he tried to cause problems maybe he would think different. This all started when another officer was moved out of the unit. The tech guy and a couple of officers from the DEA were friends with this officer and did not like it when he was moved. The officer that was moved was trying to get the rest of us to stop working and be unhappy. He would sit in his office and do nothing while we would work on cases. He did not like it when things went good. The irony of it is he got more favored treatment than anyone in the unit from the Lt. I've heard a bunch of talk between other officers in the unit and I don't believe they feel the way it is being said in this thread. I learned a lot from watching this web site. If someone don't like you and needs to make you look bad this is the place to do it because the things being said about the unit aren't true.

04-08-2008, 04:04 AM
You tell em' Herman!

04-08-2008, 07:03 AM
You bought Eddie B a gun; what kind of suck up shit is that?

The best thing for you Narcotics rookie suck ups and egomaniacs is a lengthy tour in Patrol. Many of you didn't learn how to be cops before you sucked your way into that unit. You don't know what actual police work is or what a real supervisor looks like, good or bad. Any who are real cops should transfer elsewhere to maintain some dignity and respect for themselves.

The sheriff needs to boot every one of you whiners to the street. He should transfer Eddie B to the courthouse for allowing Narcotics to slip into disarray. Everyone is realizing that Eddie B is just a taller Ricky S.

The only good part about you clowns is that you're infighting and amateur behavior is helping to put Larry Scapecchi into office. Keep up the good work.

04-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Jealousy, bitterness, hatred!!!! Just do the jobs you are paid to do and quit *****ing or find a new profession!!!!! There's thousands out there. There are newbies in every field, and some are brighter and have more potential than others. DO NOT TURN ON YOUR OWN! Remember brotherhood of the badge.
As for Eddie B., at least he hasn't slept with your wife. Not to mention he does take care of his own.

04-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Come on idiots!!! I am willing to bet that no member of narctoics, past or present has posted anything here. There either still busy working dope cases or moved on to other jobs in the department.

04-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Nothing like the airing of some company laundry to make a unit and/or the department look unprofessional...

04-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Law&order you must have a professional department to be able to make it look unprofessional.

04-08-2008, 10:49 PM
I agree . The first post is definately Herman.

04-09-2008, 02:59 PM
And 'unprofessional' posts help how?....Understand that one cannot be responsible for the actions of others but to air dirty laundry isn't a description of professional behavior nor will it accomplish a professional department/unit...

04-09-2008, 11:00 PM
OOOOH Shizzzat, quick someone get to court security and give Joe squirrel his medicine. Maybe when he comes back out to patrol he can teach all his trainees how to get demoted for lieing on a use of force. Just what we need squirrel boy, Scapecchi who ran his personal business on county time to be sheriff.

04-10-2008, 05:18 AM
I did work for Escambia several years ago. The reason I left was because of Deputies like the "Squirrel" guy. I moved on to another agency where officers support each other and make a unified effort to stick together. Professionalism is sought conststanly. I worked in narcotics for some time for Lt. Scapecchi and Sgt. Shelby. I can't say anything bad about Lt. Scapecchi he seemed to be a nice person but we didn't see him much. Sgt. Shelby ran the daily operation of the unit and that was another story. Sgt. Shelby micromanaged everyone outside of his picks. If you disagreed with anything he said or did you were pressured until you left. You had to work all major cases with a certain agent or else. I saw several good officers forced out by Sgt. Shelby because of this. It was frowned upon harshly if you had anything that would interfere with the Sgt's making it to Seville in time to party. Oh, there is one other thing you better not interfere with and that was the Sgt. watching his soap operas every day in his office. Talk about unprofessional. I had experiences similar to what Rookie in Green talks about. The investigator assigned to the tech unit was very rude and billigerent to most of the other investigators. You would feel as if you were asking for an audience with the pope if you asked him for help. As for Lt. Bernard I can't say anything about him because I don't know much about him other than working several off duty jobs with him. As for "seeing squirrels" please do all of us in law enforcement a great service and find another career in someting that suits you better, maybe as an inmate. Good luck to the friends I still have at Escambia I miss you guys.

04-10-2008, 06:38 PM
lets everybody have a sip of Holy Water . maybe the tech guy will even walk on the water. if you were wanting warm and fuzzy maybe you better not expect that there. he aint known for being cuddly

04-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Which tech guy are you talking about, Mr. P or Mr. M?

Both have been nice to me but I never worked in narcotics.

04-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Going after the pope are you? Better watch out for vans parked down the street.

04-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Golly Gee Wiz!!!! What agency do you now work for anchors, it sure sounds swell

04-11-2008, 12:06 AM
This all started when another officer was moved out of the unit. The tech guy and a couple of officers from the DEA were friends with this officer and did not like it when he was moved. The officer that was moved was trying to get the rest of us to stop working and be unhappy.

RR had friends? Good thing he didn't get you to try suicide

04-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Pittman is a prick and has been screw cuddly ****head is a ****head. watch his notebook with the aircard

04-13-2008, 04:25 AM
Doesnt matter, i heard EB is gonna transfer him soon anyway. How many will that make in the last year?