PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Drop

04-08-2008, 02:29 AM
I heard a bomb dropped on Sheriff Beseler tonight that will bring down the house! Command Staff is scrambling to figure out how to deal with proof positive that Sheriff Beseler lied to the public last week in his media interview about this scandal. Wow!

04-08-2008, 05:26 PM
I also heard that he was ugly and that his mother dresses him funny!

04-20-2008, 01:49 PM
If you are talking about the Barber investigation, the press did not report half of what the investigation revealed. I think the Sheriff has successfully skirted a serious problem, so far.

04-21-2008, 11:42 AM
A drug dealer accuses a deputy of buying drugs to get a better plea bargain, and then fails to follow through with the State Attorney? How pathetic that a drug dealer carries more credibility than a deputy who has no disciplinary record. Oh well, if it can be made to hurt the Sheriff, then damn the consequences. Good to know that for Mike Taylor the ends justify the means.

04-22-2008, 02:37 AM
Now that the depositions from the State Attorney's Office have been release we find that Lt. Kenny Stivers brought the same allegations to his Capt. 2 years ago about the same deputy. Now, 2 more captains have testified under oath with the state attorney that the illustrious Sheriff ordered them to bring the deputy in and tell him to stop the illegal activity and there would be no internal or criminal investigation.

What is truly a shame is that you (an obvious Rick Beseler supporter) would try to pin Rick's misdoings on Mike Taylor. Mike Taylor has said publicly several times, any deputy accused of a crime deserves a full investigation to clear his name and if found guilty would be prosecuted. Unfortunately, with Sheriff Beseler, our brother will never clear his cloud and can we ever know the truth.

By the way, you should read the deposition from the deputy where he said he was told about the investigation too.

Shame on you, BUDDY. You should investigate before you make your own accusations.

04-22-2008, 02:41 AM
One more thing. While you are reading in your water closet, make sure you highlight the parts where the detective trying to do the right thing was stopped every time he attempted to pursue the investigation with controlled meetings and deliveries. That is what you do when you have this type of allegation. I think you will find where Lt. Barry Abramowitz stopped the detective on more than 20 occasions from making a case. Hardly an act of the informant not cooperating.

Now, had the Lt. allowed the investigation to continue we would all know the truth and either our brother would be cleared or he would be in jail. Again, where does Taylor fit in on this one? That is a pathetic attempt.

08-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Still waiting on the "BOMB DROP".

08-29-2008, 01:48 PM
One was dropped on the August 26th and it was on the Taylor camp. Stick a fork in it boy's it's a done deal.

10-23-2008, 06:18 PM
:evil: LONG LIVE MIKE TAYLOR!!!!! :devil: