PDA

View Full Version : Missing in Action is Missing!

04-06-2008, 05:48 PM
The old "Missing in Action" thread is no longer on this site. Does anyone know the reason it was taken off?

MOD 1
04-06-2008, 10:43 PM
The old "Missing in Action" thread is no longer on this site. Does anyone know the reason it was taken off?

Yes, I know why it was taken off. It was removed because it violated the Terms of Use.

Mod 1

04-06-2008, 10:57 PM
I understand. Did the entire post violate the ToU? I see that there are other posts that the moderator had edited to conform with the ToU for apparant violations...

MOD 1
04-07-2008, 01:15 AM
I understand. Did the entire post violate the ToU? I see that there are other posts that the moderator had edited to conform with the ToU for apparant violations...

Usually I try to salvage anything I can. Sometimes I edit posts so that they comply with the Terms of Use. Some times, there there are so many violations that when I get done editing, what's left doesn't make any sense, what so ever. Then, some times, I just don't have the time to edit, it is very time consuming. I do remember the thread, it was a couple of weeks ago when I was alerted to it. I was very swamped at the time, and didn't have time to get around to editing it. If I remember correctly, it was about 3 pages long and there were numerous violations on every page.

That's why it's important to me to have a moderator on every page. They can keep up with things. Most of the time, I can't get to a board unless I get a complaint. Then, it's only briefly, and I can't really devote the time to it that it really deserves.

Mod 1