PDA

View Full Version : Morale

04-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Hey guys, are things really that bad between dayshift and everyone else? I love midnights personally! Secondly, should I really reconsider applying with NMB due to all of the negativity that I hear from others that work for NMBPD?

04-07-2008, 12:24 AM
I will tell you a fact.. NMBPD is a great place to work and do real police work. It is the attitude of a handful that makes it look bad on everyone else. I have worked in other agencies and all agencies have problems. But what do you do with those problems determines your outcome. NMB has many positive things including various units to be a part of. If you do just a little work.. you will be fine. But stay away from the negative people and worry about doing whats right for you, your family and the community. Better learn now.. police work is a job.. and a great one at that. The FEW who go onto this site are usually negative ones with poor attitudes. Enjoy... its better than most ! Also dont let lazy superviosrs at all levels get you down.. other agencies have the same crap ! Do whats right every day and you will have a ball !

04-07-2008, 12:31 AM
I will tell you a fact.. NMBPD is a great place to work and do real police work. It is the attitude of a handful that makes it look bad on everyone else. I have worked in other agencies and all agencies have problems. But what do you do with those problems determines your outcome. NMB has many positive things including various units to be a part of. If you do just a little work.. you will be fine. But stay away from the negative people and worry about doing whats right for you, your family and the community. Better learn now.. police work is a job.. and a great one at that. The FEW who go onto this site are usually negative ones with poor attitudes. Enjoy... its better than most ! Also dont let lazy superviosrs at all levels get you down.. other agencies have the same crap ! Do whats right every day and you will have a ball !

Hey NMBPD2, you must be one of those rookie gypsy cops who hasnt been burned yet. In time you will see the light. Real police work you say? 09-traffic arrest, 09- traffic arrest. need i say more?

04-07-2008, 11:47 AM
The FEW who go onto this site are usually negative ones with poor [/size]attitudes.

Then why are you posting on this site d-bag, you must be the only positive one around here. I'm in no way a negative guy, but what I can't stand is cowards and hipocrits like NMBPD2. He's a gypsy cop who probably hated his other department, and the one before that. He hasn't been here long enough to know that your chance of going to a specialized unit is few and far between, especially since we now have an 8-yr drop. People like NMBPD2 and other newbies will be on mids or maybe noons for a minimum of 7 yrs. Especially since the Chief is reviewing the policy regarding minimum time fbefore you can put in for a specialty unit, the word is 5 yrs. Your better off at a larger department, more opportunities and more $$$$$$$$. NMBPD2 aka gypsey cop probably never worked for a real and credible agency cuz he's too busy moving rm one small agency to another.

04-28-2008, 09:54 PM
I don't know what you guys speak of, the Morale has always been great at NMB and the staff has always been supportive. If you need anything, you can always count on people like Linda, Ski, Clark or Helen. What's this you say, they're gone? oh yeah, in that case you're screwed :lol:

05-02-2008, 12:35 PM
"Morale" hows the DirectTV theft case going?