PDA

View Full Version : Why is so many Officers leaving

04-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Whats the deal. Officers dropping like flies in Hollywood. Is it that bad.

04-06-2008, 02:20 PM

probably worse. At least in other reservations, you are making a ton of dough. like in immokalee, you can buy a house near the area for 90 g's and you make way more money than anyone in the area (except tribal members of course) and you are out of sight out of mind. Not here, all eyes are on SPD hollywood. Money is great but uncertainty is too much for some to handle. not me, I am stuck. I will just make lot's of money, save it all and when my time comes, I will do something else.

04-07-2008, 08:03 PM

probably worse. At least in other reservations, you are making a ton of dough. like in immokalee, you can buy a house near the area for 90 g's and you make way more money than anyone in the area (except tribal members of course) and you are out of sight out of mind. Not here, all eyes are on SPD hollywood. Money is great but uncertainty is too much for some to handle. not me, I am stuck. I will just make lot's of money, save it all and when my time comes, I will do something else.

thats about the truth? The reason some are out of sight out of mind because people wear blinders. So how much is the oath that we take is worth?

04-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Because the officers know that if a scumbag points a gun at them and the officer is forced to fire that he or she will no longer have a job. The brass at Seminole is more concerned for a piece of $hit oxygen waster than they are for their officers. Shoot a POS get fired, shoot a cop get a parade. Unbelievable. How do the brass sleep at night? You should be ashamed of yourselves. You're no better than the criminal/coward who pointed the gun in the first place.

04-08-2008, 12:06 AM
[quote="Anonymous"]Because the officers know that if a scumbag points a gun at them and the officer is forced to fire that he or she will no longer have a job. The brass at Seminole is more concerned for a piece of $hit oxygen waster than they are for their officers. Shoot a POS get fired, shoot a cop get a parade. Unbelievable. How do the brass sleep at night? You should be ashamed of yourselves. You're no better than the criminal/coward who pointed the gun in the first place.[/quote

The brass could care less. :cry:

04-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Because the officers know that if a scumbag points a gun at them and the officer is forced to fire that he or she will no longer have a job. The brass at Seminole is more concerned for a piece of $hit oxygen waster than they are for their officers. Shoot a POS get fired, shoot a cop get a parade. Unbelievable. How do the brass sleep at night? You should be ashamed of yourselves. You're no better than the criminal/coward who pointed the gun in the first place.[/quote

The brass could care less. :cry: THE OFFICERS THAT SHOT THE SEMINOLE MAN ARE STILL WORKING ONE OF THE OFFICERS IS IN CHARGE OF TRAINING. THE INVESTIGATION WAS APPARENTLY QUESTIONABLE, BRASS SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THAT. WE HAVE A SAFETY DIRECTOR, HE SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS AND SHOULD ANSWER THEM BECAUSE THE BRASS WILL NOT, SO CALL THE SAFETY DIRECTOR HE WILL HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOB.