PDA

View Full Version : WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE FOR OUR DEPARTMENT

04-06-2008, 12:33 AM
NOW LET'S SEE??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

04-06-2008, 01:10 AM
how bout we dont see?????

04-06-2008, 10:23 PM
kenny kilbride

04-06-2008, 11:00 PM

Must be one of those tactical superstars!!!!! someone always has something smart to say but never any positive ideals!!!

04-07-2008, 03:00 AM
Your mom is one of those tactical super stars! Here is a positive ideal... go get laid man! You really need it, go ask JM she can offer the hook up.

04-07-2008, 01:29 PM
go get laid man! You really need it, go ask JM she can offer the hook up.

oh yeah, she loves to hook up...with just about anyone

04-07-2008, 09:14 PM
go get laid man! You really need it, go ask JM she can offer the hook up.

oh yeah, she loves to hook up...with just about anyone

WHO DAT BE???? JM

04-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Idea or Ideal ? What do you have to offer ? Who is JM ?

04-07-2008, 10:37 PM

Must be one of those tactical superstars!!!!! someone always has something smart to say but never any positive ideals!!!

Only one I know of in there and the the victims on his pc are other then just the state of florida..... :lol:

04-08-2008, 09:01 PM
I heard JM turned YOU down...more taste and higher standards

04-09-2008, 11:37 AM
I heard JM turned YOU down...more taste and higher standards

JM...standards and taste? That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

04-09-2008, 05:10 PM
JM ?

We have a traffic officer, JM?
We have male road patrol, JM?
We have female road patrol, JM?

Which one are you refering to ?

04-09-2008, 07:20 PM
JM ?

We have a traffic officer, JM?
We have male road patrol, JM?
We have female road patrol, JM?

Which one are you refering to ?

Well since one of the previous posts say "she" Im assuming it is the female, unless there is some cross dressing going on that I dont know about....

04-12-2008, 03:38 AM
I heard JM turned YOU down...more taste and higher standardsI don't think JM would turn Quazimoto down...lol :lol:

04-21-2008, 02:27 AM
nope..JM likely wouldn't turn Quazimoto down. but then..who could blame JM? desperate times calls for desperate measures...and judging by the spread of that bootay...well...times must be desperate indeed lol :lol:

04-21-2008, 02:48 PM
Are you trying to say that she resembles Quasimodo ?

04-24-2008, 10:33 PM
leave the latina alone.......................u bunch of haters ????

04-24-2008, 10:40 PM
I so bad want to say who I am but since I have "NO" union i cannot risk it.....
who make a difference ???? i know, i know......the CSA (RL) who thinks she is a traffic cop and believes shes' better then everybody else...wait, she must be.....how else would she get to go to "traffic reconstruction" in Jacksonville on duty.....WTF !!!! I bust my ass and get denied for every thing and this CSA gets to go to everyclass she desires....then again the flip to it is that she is that bad and "they" rather her not here.......I do know that she needs to stay off "C" shift and stop whining about doing her job.....oh yeah, how is it that she is "THI" alternate for the traffic unit...and brags about it to us in passing at shift change......that aint right, I wish I was union and I would grieve it.......its OK, I'll be an Officer soon and she can limp her self down the hall to the traffic office.........
---just venting---

04-25-2008, 12:10 AM
It doesn't take too much thinking to know that you are full of greed and envy. If she's there it's because she's good. Also, why do you need a union? Do you have a mouth? Speak up instead of typing your honor away.

04-25-2008, 01:14 AM
Look at the bright side, at least she is proof that you don't have to be even remotely attractive to make it in this place.

04-25-2008, 05:16 PM

Ok...I'll leave the latina alone...for now.

04-25-2008, 05:22 PM
I so bad want to say who I am but since I have "NO" union i cannot risk it.....
who make a difference ???? i know, i know......the CSA (RL) who thinks she is a traffic cop and believes shes' better then everybody else...wait, she must be.....how else would she get to go to "traffic reconstruction" in Jacksonville on duty.....WTF !!!! I bust my ass and get denied for every thing and this CSA gets to go to everyclass she desires....then again the flip to it is that she is that bad and "they" rather her not here.......I do know that she needs to stay off "C" shift and stop whining about doing her job.....oh yeah, how is it that she is "THI" alternate for the traffic unit...and brags about it to us in passing at shift change......that aint right, I wish I was union and I would grieve it.......its OK, I'll be an Officer soon and she can limp her self down the hall to the traffic office.........
---just venting---

There are too many more important issues plaguing this department to be worried about your jealously over another CSA. There are CSA's out there who shouldn't even be employed with us, like CSA's who already think and pretend like they are cops when they are not--pointing guns at the public telling them your po-po, last time I checked isn't that impersonation? Anyways, no one cares that the little service aid isn't getting what he wants, but one day when you are a big bad police officer you will show her, nanny nanny boo boo.

04-26-2008, 01:10 AM
Since this is high school, can I be Prom Queen, again?

04-26-2008, 08:00 AM
simply stated, CSA's are CSA's and Traffic Officers' are Traffic Officers.....lets stick to the blue and black books that were created so its equal for all.............but seems that aint the case anymore here......so carry on with your debate.......

04-26-2008, 08:04 AM
hey critical,
if the CSA was that good, that CSA would have been long gone to the academy long ago............hummmmmm I wonder..........oh yeah how many have started afterwards and are now Officers'......guess that person cant be that good, maybe just a good brown noser, and thats about it...........

04-26-2008, 02:45 PM
Maybe if you spent more time educating yourself like she does, you could possibly further your own career. But since you spend your time to write on these boards about your jealousy and anger over what she is or isnt doing, you'll never be able achieve your own goals. It's really a shame that you have nothing better to do than worry about what other people have over you.

04-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Maybe if you spent more time educating yourself like she does, you could possibly further your own career. But since you spend your time to write on these boards about your jealousy and anger over what she is or isnt doing, you'll never be able achieve your own goals. It's really a shame that you have nothing better to do than worry about what other people have over you.

Now come on Rose we all know you wrote that. I vote for you for prom queen. and I will pay some one to throw some pigs blood on ya, they are all gonna laugh at you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-26-2008, 03:29 PM
I think all of you should have been left back. Prom Queen, no I am sorry by the look of these posts you have reverted well beyond High School. I am thinking you have bypassed High School, Middle School, and Elementary School. I think you all are acting like a bunch of babies in Pre-School. Is somebody cranky? Does somebody need a little nap? No I think somebody is full of crap and needs their diaper changed because you and it reeks of poo! No I am sorry that's not it, you simply are full of s**t ! Don't hate, you got beef, do something about it. Man up fight for what you think you deserve. Other then that just shut up and do your job.

04-26-2008, 05:20 PM
I think you all need to sign onto csaaffairs.com and keep that crap off this board. This board is designed to talk about kenny, not this bs so take it elsewhere...

04-27-2008, 01:22 AM
Ya'll need to grow up and focus on keeping the streets safe for the citizens instead of all this childish BS. I'm NOT Rose and if you trace my IP address, you'll clearly find that out.

04-27-2008, 06:21 AM
Wow,
I was just venting how I felt and putting it out there......I see how things get taken and people get all bent. What I was getting at is equality......if you really want to know CSA (SC) has way more training and way more experience, is he offered the same since were going on the "education" route....NO HE IS NOT...!!! just because a person takes a class or two does not mean they KNOW what they are doing......it all comes back to what was said by someone else, if that person is "SO GOOD" why are they NOT and Officer........hummmm ya' wonder....wait I know, maybe the City doesnt want to have to medical another officer out of here.... I know you all will probaly blast me but you know what.............thats OK.....
and whoever TT is, I have an education and I chose not to advance from where I am......and NO I dont try to show people up or "prove" myself to anyone.....I just have things on my mind that bother me when I see them.....
-angry-

04-27-2008, 02:13 PM
Wow,
I was just venting how I felt and putting it out there......I see how things get taken and people get all bent. What I was getting at is equality......if you really want to know CSA (SC) has way more training and way more experience, is he offered the same since were going on the "education" route....NO HE IS NOT...!!! just because a person takes a class or two does not mean they KNOW what they are doing......it all comes back to what was said by someone else, if that person is "SO GOOD" why are they NOT and Officer........hummmm ya' wonder....wait I know, maybe the City doesnt want to have to medical another officer out of here.... I know you all will probaly blast me but you know what.............thats OK.....
and whoever TT is, I have an education and I chose not to advance from where I am......and NO I dont try to show people up or "prove" myself to anyone.....I just have things on my mind that bother me when I see them.....
-angry-

Are you serious? No one said that person was SO good. The point is the issue you chose to talk about is pointless. Do you know how many people have been appointed to do things in the PD without the position being offered to other people who were more qualified? "If they are so good why arent they an officer"? Do you think SC should be an officer because he took some classes? Just like you chose not to advance yourself, so did RL apparently.

04-27-2008, 06:40 PM

Ok...I'll leave the latina alone...for now.Shes grose! Can we talk about someone a little more attractive, like my pitbull's anus....... :lol:

04-27-2008, 10:19 PM
I just think if you all would spend more time trying to help one another rather than talking about how you feel slighted or how someone else advanced over you or anyone else without going through the proper channels, your life would be more fulfilling. Instead, you choose a public forum to belittle her, take pot shots at her physical appearance and all the while hide behind your 'guest' user ID. To me, you're a coward.

My name is Theresa, what's yours?

04-28-2008, 02:42 AM
Theresa, I admire your point of view. Unfortunately we have tools that allow weak men to act like tough heroes. Like the internet perse. As you know, many cops hide behind their badges. Now, they hind behind their badges and their keyboards. Some act like they're 10-8, some say they have a college education and desired not to pursue higher training. What ever the case may be, there's always an excuse. There's one word that resembles what a true heroe is...GALANTRY. If you don't know what that means ask the one that wears the valor ribbon or AW. Godspeed

04-28-2008, 05:27 AM

Ok...I'll leave the latina alone...for now.Shes grose! Can we talk about someone a little more attractive, like my pitbull's anus....... :lol:

LOL....gross? C'mon...she's not that bad to look at...if your wearing beer goggles. :lol: No, really the latina has a cute face....she just gets around and around and around too much for me, which makes her unattractive.

04-28-2008, 12:15 PM
Theresa, I admire your point of view. Unfortunately we have tools that allow weak men to act like tough heroes. Like the internet perse. As you know, many cops hide behind their badges. Now, they hind behind their badges and their keyboards. Some act like they're 10-8, some say they have a college education and desired not to pursue higher training. What ever the case may be, there's always an excuse. There's one word that resembles what a true heroe is...GALANTRY. If you don't know what that means ask the one that wears the valor ribbon or AW. Godspeed

Well said !

04-28-2008, 03:00 PM
[quote=mira]leave the latina alone.......................u bunch of haters ????

LOL....gross? C'mon...she's not that bad to look at...if your wearing beer goggles. :lol: No, really the latina has a cute face....she just gets around and around and around too much for me, which makes her unattractive.[/quote:3w3wgk55]

a lot of them are getting around, some with married men

04-28-2008, 08:16 PM
[/quote]

a lot of them are getting around, some with married men[/quote]

Yeah...i'm not surprised. Married men are easy. "Women" or "Men" who feel it's fun to insert themselves into a marriage, as a form of competition, or because they don't want a serious relationship and would rather have short lived excitement with a married person, are rather a pathetic bunch. If you look closely...these "women or men" and the people they cheat with....have huge self esteem issues. Bangin a married man isn't a big accomplishment in life. It's a shame these people feel like it is.

04-28-2008, 11:47 PM

Now, they hind behind their badges and their keyboards. Some act like they're 10-8, some say they have a college education
well put as well but it seems you are anonymous yourself de dritical thinker. doesnt take rocket science to figure out the job.
yes I choose to stay anonymous, call it what you will, people have been targeted and fired for less. putting your name down is not the worth or measure of someones bravery its when the fecal matter hits the fan. Then lets see who runs or who puts up a fight.

04-29-2008, 03:12 PM

LOL....gross? C'mon...she's not that bad to look at...if your wearing beer goggles. :lol: No, really the latina has a cute face....she just gets around and around and around too much for me, which makes her unattractive.

a lot of them are getting around, some with married men[/quote:2sqei222]

who who who?

04-30-2008, 01:18 AM
you, you, you

05-01-2008, 01:33 AM

a lot of them are getting around, some with married men[/quote:1f956gng]

everyone has had a piece of the canadian bacon by now

05-02-2008, 03:06 AM

everyone has had a piece of the canadian bacon by now[/quote:k2ubxvod]

Sounds like someone hasnt had their fair share yet

05-03-2008, 08:23 AM
Sounds like PPD got some HO'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! So, where can I pickup an application. I can always use some extra ho's on da skreet! :twisted:

05-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Sounds like PPD got some HO'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! So, where can I pickup an application. I can always use some extra ho's on da skreet! :twisted:

come on down, and if you get in with the right crowd you can buy an almost new city computer for $50.00........?

05-16-2008, 02:34 AM
Can someone enlarge this and post it in the dispatch break room??!!

a lot of them are getting around, some with married men[/quote]

Yeah...i'm not surprised. Married men are easy. "Women" or "Men" who feel it's fun to insert themselves into a marriage, as a form of competition, or because they don't want a serious relationship and would rather have short lived excitement with a married person, are rather a pathetic bunch. If you look closely...these "women or men" and the people they cheat with....have huge self esteem issues. Bangin a married man isn't a big accomplishment in life. It's a shame these people feel like it is.[/quote]

05-18-2008, 11:38 PM
Can someone enlarge this and post it in the dispatch break room??!!

Yeah...i'm not surprised. Married men are easy. "Women" or "Men" who feel it's fun to insert themselves into a marriage, as a form of competition, or because they don't want a serious relationship and would rather have short lived excitement with a married person, are rather a pathetic bunch. If you look closely...these "women or men" and the people they cheat with....have huge self esteem issues. Bangin a married man isn't a big accomplishment in life. It's a shame these people feel like it is.[/quote][/quote]

Why would you only post this in the dispatch break room? Can't you post this in any other break rooms around the police department? Or better yet some of the other offices around the pd? Don't act holier then thou. We know who you are and who you are banging. Don't just point your fingers at dispatch since you got turned down by the particular flavor of the month up there. If two consenting adults want to get to together then it's up to them to do so. Maybe you should look at the married men who have such little faith in the value of their marriage that they feel that they can cheat with whomever they feel like. Anybody heard the old saying don't s**t where you eat?

05-19-2008, 09:08 AM
alright leave the talk show crap off of here, who cares who doing who.....this post is about those who make a difference, not those who make others "hollar"....

I think our traffic unit makes a difference, those guys probaly write their mothers tickets and then come over for diner.......I would not want to be stopped by them and I know people that dont like to drive though our city because they give no mercy......

Keep up the good tickets guys, maybe next month you'll all get toasters, and T30 will get new blackout curtains.....

05-19-2008, 07:59 PM
alright leave the talk show crap off of here, who cares who doing who.....this post is about those who make a difference, not those who make others "hollar"....

I think our traffic unit makes a difference, those guys probaly write their mothers tickets and then come over for diner.......I would not want to be stopped by them and I know people that dont like to drive though our city because they give no mercy......

Keep up the good tickets guys, maybe next month you'll all get toasters, and T30 will get new blackout curtains.....

Well when gas goes to 5.00 a gallon whos gonna drive anyways? and a note to T30... Bro got the black out curtains...they rock!!!!
be safe all

05-20-2008, 03:01 PM
Why does T30 need black out curtians ? Help a brother out with the 411 ?

05-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Why does T30 need black out curtians ? Help a brother out with the 411 ?

We, who work nights, dont do well with sun in the eyes while trying to sleep, while all you happy people work normal hours. alrighty then next question?

05-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Thats funy, i don't remember getting around the Pd...funny how lies get around. Wonder if i was any good to all of these men? I know the truth and thats all that matters. Eh.

quote="Anonymous"]

a lot of them are getting around, some with married men[/quote:2quxyedr]

everyone has had a piece of the canadian bacon by now

05-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Thats funy, i don't remember getting around the Pd...funny how lies get around. Wonder if i was any good to all of these men? I know the truth and thats all that matters. Eh.

quote="Anonymous"]

everyone has had a piece of the canadian bacon by now[/quote:3e0j2xqa]

Whatever ppl know the truth...Falcon fly

05-22-2008, 05:19 PM
she nasty

05-23-2008, 04:03 PM
I think the bacon has been replaced by double short stack....

05-23-2008, 07:41 PM
I think the bacon has been replaced by double short stack....

those are quite nice though.. OO

05-25-2008, 03:07 AM
The Double Short Stack has been seen by pretty much everyone that can squeeze into the Falcon...amazing since she claims to be a good Christian woman....Ha!! Falcon Fly?? You tell me...

05-25-2008, 04:33 AM
The Double Short Stack has been seen by pretty much everyone that can squeeze into the Falcon...amazing since she claims to be a good Christian woman....Ha!! Falcon Fly?? You tell me...

She is a good christian woman, she does what men tell her to do. Show me your tits, suck my D@%k......"okay!"

05-25-2008, 10:32 AM

She is a good christian woman, she does what men tell her to do. Show me your tits, suck my D@%k......"okay!"

oh so thats what their calling me now? catchy. so just you all know, this falcon fly's actions are permanently going 10-7.

05-26-2008, 12:54 PM
LOL...too funny

05-26-2008, 04:43 PM
That's got to hurt I am sure there is still SOMEBODY out there that has not got to see them!