PDA

View Full Version : Larry Scapecchi

04-04-2008, 12:36 AM
:lol: I just heard that it is official and all of Larry's signature cards have been validated....

04-04-2008, 01:36 AM
I spoke to him today, he told me the same thing. Lets go get some signs out there and more importantly, some votes!!!!
Of course a little funding would not hurt!!!

04-04-2008, 04:01 AM
Little funding Pahhhhh leeeezzeee Larry needs more than money....he needs to be able to drop some LBs and speak in public. Get to the gym, take some speech therapy, and maybe, just maybe, when the Noodle is done in 2013, try again.

04-04-2008, 05:43 AM
It would appear the gloves have come off. I guess now it's gonna get a little warm in the kitchen.

04-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Little funding Pahhhhh leeeezzeee Larry needs more than money....he needs to be able to drop some LBs and speak in public. Get to the gym, take some speech therapy, and maybe, just maybe, when the Noodle is done in 2013, try again.

good points. lets break em' down:

money: signs only give you name recognition, not votes. we have been through this one already boys and girls. when people see a harry sign, they most likely say "that lying sob is wasting my tax dollars and is always in the news about something negative"

looks: who are you comparing larry too? harry? larry may not be on the cover of gq magazine tomorrow, but if he and harry were the last two men on earth, larry would be on the cover. harry looks like a decrepted, fat little bald man who walks like a penguin. go to the FSA website and have any girl you know pick the winner of the "ugly sheriff award" and see what you get. also, while there, notice how much larry looks like a few of the other sheriffs of major counties (like orange).

speech: i think he does ok. more important than how you say it is what you are saying. i would rather hear the truth from larry than have harry lie to me ever so sweetly time after time.

the facts speak for themselves. a democrat almost beat harry last time. do you think harry has lost more than 6500 votes in the last 4 years? do you think more democrats will vote this time around? do the math.

the tax payers want change and harry is on the way out.

04-04-2008, 01:46 PM
His words are intelligent and genuine. I think he speaks just fine. He's not a robot like Powell or Gore, sounds like attended school unlike Gary did and does not make you want to take a shower after hearing Harry speak.
I won't even bother to compare him to Morgan. The most police work Morgan has ever done occured the other day when he was "policing" signs at the McCain rally.

After all, who could compete in style points against Morgan when he has top notch media advisors like Craig. Heck, Craig may be the power behind Dan Shugart which would explain why he has been on the air for so long, well, that and Dan has no talent.(sorry Dan).

On a good point, all the voters I have spoken too are not too worried about style. They want Integrity, Accountability and Expierence. I think ole Larry has all of that hands down. Look forward to working for Mr. Scapecchi at the end of the year.

04-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Larry is honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he doesn't have an arrest record.......Gosh, that must be worth something. Imagine supporting someone with RM history.Hard to be proud of having your name on his list of support.

04-04-2008, 05:18 PM
His words are intelligent and genuine. I think he speaks just fine. He's not a robot like Powell or Gore, sounds like attended school unlike Gary did and does not make you want to take a shower after hearing Harry speak.
I won't even bother to compare him to Morgan. The most police work Morgan has ever done occured the other day when he was "policing" signs at the McCain rally.

After all, who could compete in style points against Morgan when he has top notch media advisors like Craig. Heck, Craig may be the power behind Dan Shugart which would explain why he has been on the air for so long, well, that and Dan has no talent.(sorry Dan).

On a good point, all the voters I have spoken too are not too worried about style. They want Integrity, Accountability and Expierence. I think ole Larry has all of that hands down. Look forward to working for Mr. Scapecchi at the end of the year.

Larry Not Harry
Larry Not Thelbert

ps: No need to bash Dano. A good guy and he is very good at his job and knows sports better than most... past and present.