PDA

View Full Version : PBA REPs. Voting

04-02-2008, 11:36 PM
:? Those in the Union, we all want the a new improved contract with the most important things first. So, do you care who represents you? Did you vote ? Did the reps ask for your vote? Keep tabs on this because I think there may be a REVOTE. If there is I wont change my vote. I want someone with balls, someone thats vocal and will not be self-centered and will fight for the rights of the unit! :idea:

We need to demand more from them ...... Then back them up.

04-06-2008, 09:35 PM
:? Those in the Union, we all want the a new improved contract with the most important things first. So, do you care who represents you? Did you vote ? Did the reps ask for your vote? Keep tabs on this because I think there may be a REVOTE. If there is I wont change my vote. I want someone with balls, someone thats vocal and will not be self-centered and will fight for the rights of the unit! :idea:

We need to demand more from them ...... Then back them up.

Our present rep at South is useless. He's in with the Chief and has done nothing for us, other than complain or grieve unrelated stuff. Don';t forget he's the one that got us into the last worthless contract. Let us not play the fool again. We need a new rep at South.

06-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Any news on the contract? Are our PBA reps doing anything? I don't hear a word on that... isn't that what they should be doing!!!! :roll: Oh maybe they are too busy with their own agendas!! :twisted: Hopefully the off duty offer is just a joke...who will take something like that...please. Let's do some real bargaining and get a step plan or at least a decent pay raise.

06-16-2008, 09:55 PM
We need to get rid of the current ***** whiner that can't even write a grievance with out the help of the ex-metro sgt. That would be the first step to be taken serious.

08-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Any news on the contract? Are our PBA reps doing anything? I don't hear a word on that... isn't that what they should be doing!!!! :roll: Oh maybe they are too busy with their own agendas!! :twisted: Hopefully the off duty offer is just a joke...who will take something like that...please. Let's do some real bargaining and get a step plan or at least a decent pay raise.
Who are the new reps. There was not a single word as to who was elected. The PBA has not said anything as to who won. Neither rep can write a report and they are both scare to say anything about the contract toi the PBA.