PDA

View Full Version : Model behavior

04-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Good job boys! She thinks she can do what she wants because she's semi cute and lucky enough to be in a couple magazines. Wrong! I'm glad the jury saw through the BS.

Stay safe,

Rich

04-02-2008, 12:03 PM
and she was NOT a bunny. she was just a fill in chick for the real Bunnies.

she has a nasty personality, and believes the world owes her a living.

04-03-2008, 10:43 AM
I love the citizen comments on TBO at the end of the article. Looks like TTPD has got people scared to get pulled over because of your "attitudes". Don't they know TT are not Fishhawk cops, but Hood cops?

Keep up the good work guys!

S.O

04-03-2008, 02:46 PM
We're happy that people do not like us and it helps us accomplish what we want, which is STAY OUT OF TEMPLE TERRACE.

Most dirt bags know not to come through. The average idiot citizens scream and cry because they got pulled over and got a ticket, but our residents are safer because people think we are nazis. let em think what they want as long as they stay the hell out of the city.

04-06-2008, 08:17 PM
your all on a power trip, she may be a brat but I hope she sues the pants off of you in the civil suit. You lil punk wannabes think you can ruff people up and arrest people on a whim........

04-07-2008, 12:21 AM
your all on a power trip, she may be a brat but I hope she sues the pants off of you in the civil suit. You lil punk wannabes think you can ruff people up and arrest people on a whim........

Sue what? she was found guilty you idiot!!!

obey lawful commands and you won't go to jail, very simple, like you kinda just simple.

04-07-2008, 02:52 PM

Sue what? she was found guilty you idiot!!!

obey lawful commands and you won't go to jail, very simple, like you kinda just simple.

She may have been found guilty in criminal court, but in civil court she can still sue.

04-07-2008, 03:56 PM
You can sue for ANYTHING, like me suing your parents for unleashing a huge moron on society, but it does not mean it will last more than 3 minutes in court(although in your case i think I can win) If that wannabe Bunny thinks she can sue and win, go ahead!!! it'll be fun when the countersuits from the officers come through she will be back stripping just to pay the judgements off.

go ahead I dare ya!!!

04-08-2008, 03:27 AM

Yes, i'm on a power trip. (part of a being a cop..who wants a timid cop?) No, I am not a wanna be...I can legally violate your rights...and smile. And yes, I can rough (not ruff) people up and arrest on a whim...its called fun. Now go back to your cubicle before you get laid off.

04-08-2008, 05:38 PM
How can you legally violate someone's rights? I mean, if you are doing it legally then its not a violation right?...

04-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Thank you, Huh. Finally, someone with a brain.

Clearly, not all of the posters here claiming to be TTPD really are. But given the uniformly moronic level of discourse, unless NONE of them are TTPD, TT has a problem.

Most threads follows the same pattern - usually a question, then some flaming, then a troll stirs things up, and then administrator gets annoyed. No wonder so many people view the board but so few post. Is posting discouraged by superiors :?:

Bottom line - if TTPD is going to have a board, it could use it to impress rather than depress the community it serves. :idea:

04-08-2008, 10:27 PM
shut up

04-08-2008, 11:04 PM
TTPD guys are a bunch of backwoods hillbillies anyway.

04-09-2008, 12:13 AM
sure come on down we'll make you our country bride. you sure do have a purty mouth

04-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Just curious - is Guest one idiot or several?

04-09-2008, 04:05 PM
No everyone is entitled to their opp, the truth is there are a few idiot city cops everywhere, and yes there will be an AI done very soon

Z ya later

04-09-2008, 04:06 PM
No everyone is entitled to their opp, the truth is there are a few idiot city cops everywhere, and yes there will be an AI done very soon

Z ya later

See that is why I am a local yocal little xxxxxy city boy, I meant IA, hehaw

MOD 182-Edited for profanity

04-22-2008, 11:30 PM
We're happy that people do not like us and it helps us accomplish what we want, which is STAY OUT OF TEMPLE TERRACE.

Most dirt bags know not to come through. The average idiot citizens scream and cry because they got pulled over and got a ticket, but our residents are safer because people think we are nazis. let em think what they want as long as they stay the hell out of the city.

OK Hitler! Yah, you got it goin on! Oh wait, I think Hitler knew how to spell better than that! You are full of it and need to take a GOOD LOOK AROUND! Start with the mirror dork! :devil:

04-22-2008, 11:33 PM
.........GO TO TEMPLE TERRACE!

04-23-2008, 12:53 AM
You keep laughin while we cash our checks that double yours

04-23-2008, 06:14 PM
[quote="Der Commisar":3jgwe1d1]We're happy that people do not like us and it helps us accomplish what we want, which is STAY OUT OF TEMPLE TERRACE.

OK Hitler! Yah, you got it goin on! Oh wait, I think Hitler knew how to spell better than that! You are full of it and need to take a GOOD LOOK AROUND! Start with the mirror dork! :devil:[/quote:3jgwe1d1]

What did he misspell? I am missing it. Invoking Godwin rule so early is wrong also. wait at least 10 posts to impose Godwin.

04-23-2008, 09:48 PM
I think whoever may have been referring to the missing "s" in commissar, which I thought was a Russian word anyway. A doubly screwed-up analogy. Bravo.

04-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Yes Commisar has one 'S" for the russian version. I also had a question, how do you know Hitler was a bad speller? I looked at his Bio and saw ummm hates jews, psychopath, responsible for millions of deaths, but no where does it say "bad speller", so how are you so familiar with his spelling habits?. hmmmmmmmmmmm