PDA

View Full Version : Who am I?

04-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Clue 1: My spouse is related to the AD

Clue 2: My spouse has a job in the IG's office

Clue 3: I just moved to Tallahassee from the Keys

Clue 4 (for those who need it): I deserved those bars, dammit!

04-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Clue 1: My spouse is related to the AD

Can we please move off of this subject? You will either feel that this officer got screwed or he got what he deserved.

Another fine example of the state and this agency. Deal with it and either stay with the agency, or move on.

This officer is not the only officer who has or is getting screwed by any member of the command staff. Want to hear my story of getting screwed? I forgot, I don't live in Tallahassee so it really doesn't matter what happens in the rest of the state.

Go play tag with your fence post and be damned glad you have this fine job.

04-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Has the mass exodus that has been predicted occurred yet?

We're waiting.

04-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Has the mass exodus that has been predicted occurred yet?

We're waiting.

For those of you that have never worked for any other agency than DEP/FPS/FMP, the hiring process for other agencies takes a little longer than a few weeks. Get a grip.

I think that writing citatations and filling in signal 4 reports all day long is better than having to justify why I spend too much money on gas every month. At least the management at the Patrol works with you and stands behind you and communicates with you.

Just a thought.

04-04-2008, 11:09 PM
[quote="who's cranky?":1x927445]Has the mass exodus that has been predicted occurred yet?

We're waiting.

For those of you that have never worked for any other agency than DEP/FPS/FMP, the hiring process for other agencies takes a little longer than a few weeks. Get a grip.

I think that writing citatations and filling in signal 4 reports all day long is better than having to justify why I spend too much money on gas every month. At least the management at the Patrol works with you and stands behind you and communicates with you.

Just a thought.[/quote:1x927445]

Go for it. Some folks are never happy no matter where they go. I just have to wonder about anyone who decides to leave an agency because they are unhappy because someone else didn't get promoted. Happy trails. Another gypsy bites the dust.

04-05-2008, 01:44 AM
[quote="who's cranky?":23ddrbih]Has the mass exodus that has been predicted occurred yet?

We're waiting.

Just a thought.[/quote:23ddrbih]

I know some troopers that would heartily disagree with that assessment. :o

04-05-2008, 02:28 AM
[quote="system failure":28n156x3]Clue 1: My spouse is related to the AD

Can we please move off of this subject? You will either feel that this officer got screwed or he got what he deserved.

Another fine example of the state and this agency. Deal with it and either stay with the agency, or move on.

This officer is not the only officer who has or is getting screwed by any member of the command staff. Want to hear my story of getting screwed? I forgot, I don't live in Tallahassee so it really doesn't matter what happens in the rest of the state.

Go play tag with your fence post and be damned glad you have this fine job.[/quote:28n156x3]

I really want to hear your story about getting screwed, cranky one. I'm between fence posts right now and I'm all ears...let's hear it

04-13-2008, 09:11 PM
[quote="Outta Here":2gttu7bc][quote="who's cranky?":2gttu7bc]Has the mass exodus that has been predicted occurred yet?

We're waiting.

Just a thought.[/quote:2gttu7bc]

Go for it. Some folks are never happy no matter where they go. I just have to wonder about anyone who decides to leave an agency because they are unhappy because someone else didn't get promoted. Happy trails. Another gypsy bites the dust.[/quote:2gttu7bc]

citatations?

04-15-2008, 01:27 PM
[quote="Cranky One":3cvs2pxa][quote="system failure":3cvs2pxa]Clue 1: My spouse is related to the AD

Go play tag with your fence post and be damned glad you have this fine job.[/quote:3cvs2pxa]

I really want to hear your story about getting screwed, cranky one. I'm between fence posts right now and I'm all ears...let's hear it[/quote:3cvs2pxa]

If you are between the fence posts now, then why aren't you saying hello to the nice visitors at the park and at least you can write a warning or two for a dog leash violation. Don't even think about starting that vehicle and wasting gas.

04-16-2008, 02:48 AM
[quote="Tell us about it":30oj74sh][quote="Cranky One":30oj74sh][quote="system failure":30oj74sh]Clue 1: My spouse is related to the AD

Go play tag with your fence post and be damned glad you have this fine job.[/quote:30oj74sh]

I really want to hear your story about getting screwed, cranky one. I'm between fence posts right now and I'm all ears...let's hear it[/quote:30oj74sh]

If you are between the fence posts now, then why aren't you saying hello to the nice visitors at the park and at least you can write a warning or two for a dog leash violation. Don't even think about starting that vehicle and wasting gas.[/quote:30oj74sh]

I thought you were going to tell how you had been screwed, cranky one. Seems like you're dodging the subject a bit...why don't you tell us what's REALLY bothering you? Try not to whine. Thanx.