PDA

View Full Version : Union Poll

MOD 332
04-01-2008, 01:24 AM
I have had the opportunity to read the numerous posts on the union issue, and I am pleased to see that the majority of them have been constructive. So, I figured we would try out a little something. Through this thread, I have set up a poll. THe poll is very simple; it asks what kind of collective bargaining union you would like to have, provided you had the choice. You can pick from four options: 1) FOP 2) PBA 3)Teamsters and 4) No union-we don't need representation

I will probably run the poll for about a month, and then I will post the results. Have fun!

MOD 1
04-01-2008, 06:04 AM
Okay guys and gals, I know you can't vote without registering. The software that we currently use just won't allow it. We are hoping to upgrade to the newest version of the software which will allow it, any day now, but I just don't know when it will happen.

With that said, if you want to vote, I highly recommend that you register with a user name. You will still be anonymous, heck, you don't even have to make a post with that user name, when you do register. You can just vote and then never use that user name again. You can register with any email address that you have. You can use any of the free anonymous Email Services that are out there. You will stay anonymous, unless you tell someone who you are.

Mod 1

MOD 332
04-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Okay guys and gals, I know you can't vote without registering. The software that we currently use just won't allow it. We are hoping to upgrade to the newest version of the software which will allow it, any day now, but I just don't know when it will happen.

With that said, if you want to vote, I highly recommend that you register with a user name. You will still be anonymous, heck, you don't even have to make a post with that user name, when you do register. You can just vote and then never use that user name again. You can register with any email address that you have. You can use any of the free anonymous Email Services that are out there. You will stay anonymous, unless you tell someone who you are.

Mod 1

Thanks MOD 1----I wan't aware they had to register first.

04-09-2008, 12:45 AM
You guys deff need to get a union... All the crazy crap you guys get in...

MOD 1
04-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Okay, we are upgrading to the new software tonight. I will attempt to upgrade the poll and allow un-registered users to vote in it starting tomorrow if all goes well. It will limit it to 1 vote per IP address to try to keep it as honest as we can with out requiring registration.

Mod 1