PDA

View Full Version : And the walls come crumbling down

03-31-2008, 08:18 PM
Another one bits the dust.

04-01-2008, 02:15 AM
Is it true that even he could not stand working here?

04-01-2008, 02:19 PM

No its not true.....If you know him, you know the reason, if you dont it isnt any of your business.

04-02-2008, 04:13 AM
Yes it is. Even though we called him Sgt/Lt/Capt Sybil he has moments when he looked out for us. Now it will be open season on any officer who does not safeguard RP and we all know that EC will be the next captain because of the chiefs coverup of his affair with KJ. But rumor has it that RP will be gone in a moments notice interviewing with another PD and that EC thinks mayor newton will be his choice to be the next chief. If that happens we will want to open the floodgates to HR because the PD will cease to exist.

04-02-2008, 04:19 AM

I heard that he called RP the ultimate A Hole and told him to shove the police chiefs and city managers budget up their rectum. And that the budget for the new city hall/ police department was a complete sham on the public and that it would cost more than 8 million dollars to build.

04-03-2008, 03:33 PM

I heard that he called RP the ultimate A Hole and told him to shove the police chiefs and city managers budget up their rectum. And that the budget for the new city hall/ police department was a complete sham on the public and that it would cost more than 8 million dollars to build.

Way to go

04-03-2008, 04:13 PM

Way to go

MORE BS....NOT TRUE!!

04-05-2008, 02:56 AM
Yes it is. Even though we called him Sgt/Lt/Capt Sybil he has moments when he looked out for us. Now it will be open season on any officer who does not safeguard RP and we all know that EC will be the next captain because of the chiefs coverup of his affair with KJ. But rumor has it that RP will be gone in a moments notice interviewing with another PD and that EC thinks mayor newton will be his choice to be the next chief. If that happens we will want to open the floodgates to HR because the PD will cease to exist.

What about the Assistant Chief wouldn't she be next or is she just a figure head? Or is she leaving too?

04-06-2008, 07:03 AM
[quote=Anonymous]Is it true that even he could not stand working here?

What about the Assistant Chief wouldn't she be next or is she just a figure head? Or is she leaving too?[/quote:28lulczt]

The entire adminisration is leaving and not a moments to soon. DS has just been a figure head for RP and she ( the female john denver) are headed off to Tenn. May have sold the place off of bayview. Thank God!

04-07-2008, 02:32 PM
[quote="Justin F":2osjupu9][quote=Anonymous]Is it true that even he could not stand working here?

What about the Assistant Chief wouldn't she be next or is she just a figure head? Or is she leaving too?[/quote:2osjupu9]

The entire adminisration is leaving and not a moments to soon. DS has just been a figure head for RP and she ( the female john denver) are headed off to Tenn. May have sold the place off of bayview. Thank God![/quote:2osjupu9]

where you get this info????not 1 thing you say is true!! wow...thats a surprise!!

04-07-2008, 02:45 PM
[quote="Justin F":dzhln81h][quote=Anonymous]Is it true that even he could not stand working here?

What about the Assistant Chief wouldn't she be next or is she just a figure head? Or is she leaving too?

The entire adminisration is leaving and not a moments to soon. DS has just been a figure head for RP and she ( the female john denver) are headed off to Tenn. May have sold the place off of bayview. Thank God![/quote:dzhln81h]

where you get this info????not 1 thing you say is true!! wow...thats a surprise!![/quote:dzhln81h]
What's not true?

04-07-2008, 03:13 PM
[quote="Justin F":15n8wunn][quote=Anonymous]Is it true that even he could not stand working here?

The entire adminisration is leaving and not a moments to soon. DS has just been a figure head for RP and she ( the female john denver) are headed off to Tenn. May have sold the place off of bayview. Thank God!

where you get this info????not 1 thing you say is true!! wow...thats a surprise!![/quote:15n8wunn]
What's not true?[/quote:15n8wunn]

the entire admin. IS NOT leaving....

04-07-2008, 05:25 PM
So if I read between the lines of your answer, you are saying that some of the admin are leaving. Stop playing games and tell us who is leaving then!

04-07-2008, 05:59 PM
So if I read between the lines of your answer, you are saying that some of the admin are leaving. Stop playing games and tell us who is leaving then!

stop reading between the lines...NO ONE, NOT EVEN ONE IS LEAVING. UNDERSTAND NOW???

04-07-2008, 06:15 PM

stop reading between the lines...NO ONE, NOT EVEN ONE IS LEAVING. UNDERSTAND NOW???
Stop shouting. You seem to be getting upset. You must be one of the admin since it seems you KNOW so much. LOL Did you know that RW was leaving or was that a surprise to you? You make me laugh.

04-08-2008, 01:29 PM

Stop shouting. You seem to be getting upset. You must be one of the admin since it seems you KNOW so much. LOL Did you know that RW was leaving or was that a surprise to you? You make me laugh.

no one is getting upset, just thought maybe you were hard of hearing...lol

04-09-2008, 05:49 PM

So if another name gets posted on here soon, WHO will be the Liar?

05-01-2008, 01:59 AM

Hear another cop is leaving. Guess its true the walls are crumbling. Not many vets left. (I THOUGHT NO ONE WAS LEAVING)???????

05-01-2008, 01:13 PM

Hear another cop is leaving. Guess its true the walls are crumbling. Not many vets left. (I THOUGHT NO ONE WAS LEAVING)???????

Who from the Admin. is leaving then???

05-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Another Fine Police officer leaving. How many is that?

05-05-2008, 04:27 PM

I understand Perez spent allot of money on Wiley to send him to FBI School. After the School was over he quit. How much did the Tax Payers have to shell out for that. Especialy when he doesn't even work there any more. This was just recently and you mean to tell me no one knew he was leaving???? Someone should have to refund the City for that.

05-11-2008, 05:32 AM

I understand Perez spent allot of money on Wiley to send him to FBI School. After the School was over he quit. How much did the Tax Payers have to shell out for that. Especialy when he doesn't even work there any more. This was just recently and you mean to tell me no one knew he was leaving???? Someone should have to refund the City for that.

It was well over 40 K. Perez should be questioned because he knew wiley was leaving but did not notice the city commission because RW did all the dirty work that perez was not qualified to do. We are served by a chief who hides behind others who can lie and steal because that is what he wants.

05-11-2008, 05:34 AM

We are leaving in droves. See you wilton manors. What a sick city.

05-11-2008, 06:48 AM
You may be leaving in droves, but the Iceman cometh!! He is coming to explore a different lifestyle, and he is very eager to learn!!

06-17-2008, 03:04 PM

dont let the door hit you in the ass....you wont be missed :P

06-17-2008, 05:01 PM

Who ever this smart a__ is should be a little careful. With the new Commission and Mayor some that might not be expecting to leave just might have a suprise. The citizens are tired of having a worthless Police Administration. So a cleanup might be comming.

06-18-2008, 03:53 AM
[quote="Anonymous":2n8i18mn]So if I read between the lines of your answer, you are saying that some of the admin are leaving. Stop playing games and tell us who is leaving then!

Who ever this smart a__ is should be a little careful. With the new Commission and Mayor some that might not be expecting to leave just might have a suprise. The citizens are tired of having a worthless Police Administration. So a cleanup might be comming.[/quote:2n8i18mn]

There has to be a major cleanup. Talk to the business owners or occupants on Wilton Drive. The orange cones are a joke along with the decoy police cars.Does chief perez think the gay people are so stupid that they do not realize what is going on. You have a business community that was thriving but now is struggling and you cannot control the safety of the people who we feel are fortunate that visit and spend money. You have to wonder if public safety is a priority with this police department , commission and city manager.

06-18-2008, 04:27 PM
[quote="Anonymous":3j3dlx1e][quote="Anonymous":3j3dlx1e]So if I read between the lines of your answer, you are saying that some of the admin are leaving. Stop playing games and tell us who is leaving then!

Who ever this smart a__ is should be a little careful. With the new Commission and Mayor some that might not be expecting to leave just might have a suprise. The citizens are tired of having a worthless Police Administration. So a cleanup might be comming.

There has to be a major cleanup. Talk to the business owners or occupants on Wilton Drive. The orange cones are a joke along with the decoy police cars.Does chief perez think the gay people are so stupid that they do not realize what is going on. You have a business community that was thriving but now is struggling and you cannot control the safety of the people who we feel are fortunate that visit and spend money. You have to wonder if public safety is a priority with this police department , commission and city manager.[/quote:3j3dlx1e][/quote:3j3dlx1e]

Give us a break...this is getting so old, we are tired of hearing you trying to start crap....

06-18-2008, 05:21 PM
[quote="Rascal":278ga5jh][quote="Anonymous":278ga5jh][quote="Anonymous":278ga5jh]So if I read between the lines of your answer, you are saying that some of the admin are leaving. Stop playing games and tell us who is leaving then!

There has to be a major cleanup. Talk to the business owners or occupants on Wilton Drive. The orange cones are a joke along with the decoy police cars.Does chief perez think the gay people are so stupid that they do not realize what is going on. You have a business community that was thriving but now is struggling and you cannot control the safety of the people who we feel are fortunate that visit and spend money. You have to wonder if public safety is a priority with this police department , commission and city manager.[/quote:278ga5jh]

Give us a break...this is getting so old, we are tired of hearing you trying to start crap....[/quote:278ga5jh][/quote:278ga5jh]
I guess the truth hurts sometime. This pathetic Police Administration should stop wasting tax payers money by printing up little cards with that idiot Perez on the back and start fixing the traffic problem. Get off your donut filled butt and try to do your job.

06-20-2008, 03:29 AM

RW was the first in the next batch. BP was next. But who will follow...............

06-23-2008, 02:53 PM

RW was the first in the next batch. BP was next. But who will follow...............

there are a couple of more we need to give the boot to....

06-23-2008, 04:02 PM

there are a couple of more we need to give the boot to....
Really? Name them.
We see you've been a very busy poster this morning. I thought nobody posts from work at WMPD. Maybe you ought to get back to work or see if the chief needs another cup of coffee.