PDA

View Full Version : Ed got effed.

03-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Enough said.

04-01-2008, 12:47 PM
ok. which Ed? And what happened?

04-01-2008, 04:08 PM
ok. which Ed? And what happened?
Obviously an outsider. Call your contacts. They'll fill you in.

04-01-2008, 08:52 PM
I know what happened, but not why. Can anyone enlighten the rest of us?

04-01-2008, 10:37 PM

Why? Because Captain Chaos and our spineless Chief decided to catastrophically ruin a good person and great cop's life.

Sadly, Ed is not the first to be ruined but hopefully the last.

04-01-2008, 10:58 PM
As usual with a good attorney he will get his stripes back or get bought out like ike........

04-02-2008, 02:14 AM

Why? Because Captain Chaos and our spineless Chief decided to catastrophically ruin a good person and great cop's life.

Alright, I got that part, but what was the reason given? Did they say it was for the "betterment of the department"? Did they say it was insubordination? Did they say his feet smell funny?

04-06-2008, 06:14 PM
It's waaaaay too quiet in here. Something's up.

04-07-2008, 10:08 PM
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Act IV Scene 1
Macbeth

04-08-2008, 02:07 AM
"Can you supersize that order please?"
Ben Burke
McD's daily around 2pm

04-11-2008, 01:43 AM

Oh it will getting real interesting very soon, numerous IA's taking place, several officer's cases being sent to the STate Attorney, the media has been contacted, anonymous letters sent to city hall, it will be great when some hig ranking officers will have some explaining to do. Get ready its almost time for some interesting things that will be revealed.

04-11-2008, 05:41 PM
oh yeah its gonna get real interesting really soon. A great shakening is about to happen at this dept. alot of things happening in this dpt have already been revealed to the right ppl. State attorney,city hall, naacp, the media, just to name a few. Oh it is gonna get real good trust me.

04-11-2008, 09:32 PM
oh yeah its gonna get real interesting really soon. A great shakening is about to happen at this dept. alot of things happening in this dpt have already been revealed to the right ppl. State attorney,city hall, naacp, the media, just to name a few. Oh it is gonna get real good trust me.

So if the media already knows of all these things and so do these other groups, how come nothing is out yet?

04-11-2008, 11:03 PM

NAACP? I thought Ed was white? Are Al or Jesse scheduled to make an appearance?

04-12-2008, 04:53 AM
will it be on oprah?

04-12-2008, 01:24 PM

Thanks for the heads up Jeff

04-12-2008, 05:15 PM

Yeah, yeah... we've all heard this story before. lots of talk, no action.

04-12-2008, 06:40 PM

Thanks for the heads up Jeff

He's not looking for thanks or kudos. He stays behind the scene, some may call it being anonymous.