PDA

View Full Version : New Officers

03-30-2008, 03:15 AM
Where are the new officers for the positions that were being advertised on people first?

03-31-2008, 12:48 AM
I got a letter saying they're starting a background a couple months ago. Have not heard anything else.

03-31-2008, 01:09 AM
There are several openings throughout the state. Where are you wanting to go? If they are doing your background it could take anywhere from two weeks to two months to complete. If you pass the background you will get a letter to do your psych test. If you apss that then they offer you employment. Good Luck.

03-31-2008, 03:53 PM
dont do it you'll be making the biggest mistake of your life. if you really wanna be a police officer go somewhere other then ag

03-31-2008, 05:32 PM
You are right if you want to chase the crack heads, fight the drunks, and all the other fun stuff then go somewhere else and don't apply with AG. We don't do that so if this is what you think you will do here then you will be dissapointed. This is a good agency to work for. Don't get me wrong it has its share of problems and political BS. But hey anywhere you go will have the same.

03-31-2008, 09:57 PM
if you wanna not be a cop then go to ag cause there is nutting law enforcement about that place

03-31-2008, 11:40 PM
sometimes there are "obsticles" to doing law enforcement at ag, but mostly, it is what you make it.

You can: run traffic, write tickets, make arrests, look for/interdict drugs, drug money, major criminals, stolen cargo and stolen trucks/trailers.

04-01-2008, 12:35 AM
Sounds like used to be AG cop and wanna be real cop is missing us. The way you sound you will fail out the FTO program loser, stay gone.

04-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Post deleted by Mod 486. Hawk do not put telephone numbers of Officers.

Cabitch No More
04-01-2008, 02:26 PM
wow real nice posting a number on a website where all these scumbags can read good watching out ca*****

MOD 486
04-01-2008, 06:25 PM
I know sometimes people say stupid things on these posts only to get someone fired up. However, I will not allow Officer's telephone numbers being published on the forum. If you are an Officer and it is your number that is different, but to list another officer's number or email address will not be tolerated.\
Any questions let me know.

I wanted to comend you on the professional way to are handling this forum. Compared to the other sites I have to say our AG Law Officers are being the upmost respectable posters. Please keep up the good work.

Mod 486

04-01-2008, 07:55 PM
I know sometimes people say stupid things on these posts only to get someone fired up. However, I will not allow Officer's telephone numbers being published on the forum. If you are an Officer and it is your number that is different, but to list another officer's number or email address will not be tolerated.\
Any questions let me know.

I wanted to comend you on the professional way to are handling this forum. Compared to the other sites I have to say our AG Law Officers are being the upmost respectable posters. Please keep up the good work.

Mod 486

Once again sorry for posting his number, but he is just an irritating fat b*****d!! :twisted:

04-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Interesting. The "lowly" AgLaw cops are the best behaved and most disciplined on the Florida site. Go figure. It speaks volumes about the quality of the officers.