PDA

View Full Version : LTs position

03-27-2008, 09:10 PM
Why is the PD looking outside for a LTs position? Is it for real or just a scam ?

03-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Chief Graham is looking on the outside for filling the Lt. position. Only he (Which in reality means he and the city manager, as everything Graham does, he does for him) can answer why. Is it the best choice? Only time will tell.

03-27-2008, 11:29 PM
Do you think Graham will give the position to one of his friends from his old department?

05-11-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm gonna be the new LT....You dont' know me....you wont' know me...I will bark orders from a distance and if you dont' like it.....i'll have you fired and shovelin sh*t on the side of a mexican work ranch...hahahahaha.....

F CPD.....Lake RULEZ

05-26-2008, 06:15 PM
If you are referring to Mascotte as the Mexican Work Ranch. Then that means Groveland PD is where will be shovelin shit. I here Groveland PD is higher paid, has take home cars, and is a proactive police department. Sounds great!!! I will be one of the first persons to piss you off. Besides, you didn't get the position Mike.

05-29-2008, 12:47 PM
i believe there was two reasons to decide to hire outside. first being that the outside lt would be able to right the ship that is CPD, b/c nobody else has a clue at this point on how to do so. second is to possibly cut heads. hopefully the decision was made to help right the ship, but the lt's efforts will probably be underminded by our disgruntled sgt's