PDA

View Full Version : OFFICER FRANK D

03-27-2008, 08:47 AM
JUST WONDERING IF FRANK D IS STILL WRKIN FOR YOU GUYS ??? I KNOW SEVERAL YRS AGO HE WAS AN SRO THERE ,,,, JUST WONDERING,,,,

03-27-2008, 11:27 PM
cough....

04-21-2008, 01:51 AM
Maybe it's because it is not a good idea to post who may or may not be an active LEO when this site is full of non LEO's who really don't need to know that information.

04-21-2008, 04:27 AM
Its not like its a secret. Any joe blow can call the station and ask to leave a message for Ofc. Frank or whoever. Its not like this stuff is hard to figure out. What do you think you live in a freakin bubble of secrecy? Its Florida bro - almost everything is available to the public.

04-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Then it would be a good suggestion to call the station.

04-22-2008, 02:55 AM
Typical government employee. Talk around the obvious.

bookemdano
05-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Don't you know that these guys believe they are above the law. They think there is a lunatic hiding out there wo secretly has a plot to kill every cop they can and they believe they are above everyone else.

This is why they taser first and ask questions to the dead guys later.

There used to be a time when these cops would take pride in their jobs and realized that they were holding a lethal weapon in their hands beore they would just up and shoot a motorist. Not anymore.

It is a war on amerika out there. Everyday we see cops gone wild you tubes .

It is only a matter of time before average joes get tired of being treated like cattle and revolt. The whole mentality in law enforcement has gone to hell.

05-11-2008, 08:09 PM
The post above just clarifies why it is probably not a good idea to post who does and doesn't work for an agency. Thanks for reinforcing the point.

bookemdano
06-08-2008, 11:50 PM
I am outta here anyway and could care less if you think you are just to great to take the time to consider I was concerned about a cop being killed but I found out what I needed to know without your comments displaying how completely incompetent you and your swine buddies who you were telling it to too.

Thanx for being the useless stuffed shirt we all know too well....pigz

06-09-2008, 01:19 AM
Ew, sounds like an angry woman. Way to go Frank. :lol:

06-09-2008, 09:52 PM
I am outta here anyway and could care less if you think you are just to great to take the time to consider I was concerned about a cop being killed but I found out what I needed to know without your comments displaying how completely incompetent you and your swine buddies who you were telling it to too.

Thanx for being the useless stuffed shirt we all know too well....pigz

Wow, what a LOON!