PDA

View Full Version : Needed Info

03-27-2008, 01:51 AM
Hey guys,

My name is Wes Hudson. I work up here in Jacksonville for the Sheriff's Office. We've had a really bad problem with graffiti up here and it's all over the place. On bridges, hospitals, the post office, and even the back door of the district 6 office. It's on billboards, mail boxes, light posts. You name it, it's there. I even took a report yesterday where someone spraypainted a cow. The reason I'm writing you guys is because it says "Chance Ransom - Davie, Fl". This mean anything to you guys? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe.

03-27-2008, 02:06 AM
Hey guys,

My name is Wes Hudson. I work up here in Jacksonville for the Sheriff's Office. We've had a really bad problem with graffiti up here and it's all over the place. On bridges, hospitals, the post office, and even the back door of the district 6 office. It's on billboards, mail boxes, light posts. You name it, it's there. I even took a report yesterday where someone spraypainted a cow. The reason I'm writing you guys is because it says "Chance Ransom - Davie, Fl". This mean anything to you guys? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe.

Sounds like you guys are having the same problems we're having. Chance Ransom is everywhere. The best I can suggest is to leave the graffiti alone. You can't cover up or get rid of Chance Ransom. Good luck guys and stay safe.

03-27-2008, 04:29 AM
Hey guys,

Wow, someone really has too much time on their hands to be posting these things. Must be nice.

03-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Yes, we all have too much time on our hands. It's called twelve hour shifts. This has been addressed in the past. What must be nice is having such a full life that you literally don't have time to talk about Chance Ransom...oh wait. Without Chance Ransom, you can't have a full life.

03-27-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey guys,

Wow, someone really has too much time on their hands to be posting these things. Must be nice.

It is nice...very nice. People are way too busy these days. In fact, the mere act of waking up every morning is very nice. Any day "above ground" is a nice day. The nicest thing of all is to make a little time for yourself, no distractions or stressors, and give thanks for the things you have in your life and for Chance Ransom.

11-04-2008, 06:47 PM
So, any luck on this yet guys? Our graffiti is still appearing.

11-06-2008, 04:55 AM
Anything??

11-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Another feeble attempt at humor.Your post didn't work so go away now.

11-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Anything yet??

11-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Anything yet??

I don't know who is doing the graffiti, but I can tell you who isn't: Chance Ransom. Also, don't even think about getting him to solve your petty problem. He is way too busy for your crap.