PDA

View Full Version : Chance Ransom's Secret Confessions

03-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Chance enjoys it when the pumps aren't working. It makes him laugh.

03-27-2008, 12:20 AM
I think I speak for a lot of people......we are sick & tired of this Chance Ransom. It is getting old.

03-27-2008, 12:30 AM
You don't speak for me, you heartless chimp. I gotta fever, and the only medicine is more Chance Ransom.

03-27-2008, 12:44 AM
I think I speak for a lot of people......we are sick & tired of this Chance Ransom. It is getting old.

Here's the deal. If you don't like Chance Ransom, you have to come up with something to replace him. The Stone Age didn't end, because they ran out of stones. It ended because they came up with something better.

Chance also likes it when the security gate closes on people from other agencies.

03-27-2008, 01:40 AM
You don't speak for me, you heartless chimp. I gotta fever, and the only medicine is more Chance Ransom.

Try more cow bell.

03-27-2008, 01:45 AM

You don't speak for me, Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, and the great Chillbear. Would you rather we get back to the normal business of bashing our fellow Officers? I don't think so. No matter how hard you try, you can't get rid of Chance Ransom. He's omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.

03-27-2008, 04:31 AM

Here's the deal. If you don't like Chance Ransom, you have to come up with something to replace him. The Stone Age didn't end, because they ran out of stones. It ended because they came up with something better.

Chance also likes it when the security gate closes on people from other agencies.

That's why we like to go over to Echo channel & have Xray 21 advise us the code so we don't have to follow too closely the previous unit going into the Sallyport.

03-27-2008, 01:48 PM

As long as people keep bashing the department and their fellow Officers, we will continue tp make a mockery of this site. Plus, what better way to pass the time then to talk about Chance Ransom.

03-27-2008, 01:55 PM

As long as people keep bashing the department and their fellow Officers, we will continue tp make a mockery of this site. Plus, what better way to pass the time then to talk about Chance Ransom.

Sorry for the typo. "tp" should be "to". Chance would never make an error like this. "To err is human, to be Chance Ransom is devine".

03-27-2008, 05:23 PM

So, who do you all have to bash each other? That's not really what this site is for, is it? Too bad it can't be just a nice exchange of info between coworkers. Instead, this Chance Ransom fellow has to supposedly steal the show. Would be nice to be able to post things between Davie, CC & other neighboring departments instead of this farce.

03-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Would be nice to be able to post things between Davie, CC & other neighboring departments instead of this farce.

Well, yeah. I mean, we're so far apart and have no way to communicate with each other without this forum. You know, other than our shared radio channel (and tac channel), and cell phones, and face-to-face meetings. This whole internet thing is so much easier than the other methods of communication. Plus, this way, I can talk crap about my zone partner AND communicate with cooper city. All anonymously.

03-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Would be nice to be able to post things between Davie, CC & other neighboring departments instead of this farce.

Well, yeah. I mean, we're so far apart and have no way to communicate with each other without this forum. You know, other than our shared radio channel (and tac channel), and cell phones, and face-to-face meetings. This whole internet thing is so much easier than the other methods of communication. Plus, this way, I can talk crap about my zone partner AND communicate with cooper city. All anonymously.

Anyway, enough of that. Chance uses a special brand of condom. They are imported from Bali.

03-27-2008, 11:25 PM
cant you just stay on myspace with all of this garbage and let us bash away instead of your (one person) repeated posts

03-28-2008, 12:08 AM
cant you just stay on myspace with all of this garbage and let us bash away instead of your (one person) repeated posts

I could give it a try, but I can assure you that I'm not the only one posting. Give me a call. We can talk about it?

03-28-2008, 06:19 AM
I heard that Chance Ransom once threw a newborn infant into a dumpster.

03-28-2008, 01:17 PM
I heard it was a fetal pig he had just dissected to learn about human anatomy.

03-28-2008, 06:16 PM
I heard that Chance Ransom once threw a newborn infant into a dumpster.

That's not true, but he did watch a documentary on the History Channel about the myth of Spartans throwing sickly and stunted babies off of cliffs.

03-28-2008, 10:41 PM
i think that this is now the worst post in all of the terrible davie subjects......its really sad that you cant live your own life so you try to be a fictional character....good luck with reality

03-29-2008, 02:41 PM
i think that this is now the worst post in all of the terrible davie subjects......its really sad that you cant live your own life so you try to be a fictional character....good luck with reality

Perhaps you might be a bit jealous? Look, everyone in this Department knows who the author of the Chance Ransom stories is. I don't hide my name because I am a afraid like you. I hide it to be cheeky and fun. If you work for Davie, then you know how to get a hold of me. Why don't you give me a call or tap me in the hall and we can talk about it. There is no threat here. Wait: Give me a call? Tap me in the hall? That rhymes. I am really good.

Now quit being an idiot and jump on the Ransom Wagon and all will be forgiven.

New Chance secret: Chance enjoys when people get there dander up.

PS: If you aren't brave enough to talk to me, then at least come up with a clever name for yourself. Who knows? I may use you in an upcoming story. Pretty cool, huh?

03-29-2008, 05:05 PM

I don't know about worst. Have you checked out the post on Target? That one is pretty lame.

03-30-2008, 02:02 AM
Haven't by chance seen Chance at Fried Green Tomatoes lately. Where he be?