PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Supervisors??

guppy
03-26-2008, 08:35 PM
We covered the top 10 street cops, what about the top 10 Sergeants?? Top 5 Lieutenants?? We'll just skip command staff......

03-27-2008, 12:46 PM
I Like Sgt Muniz. She is really good at tailing other vehicles from her department and when all else fails there is always a papa unit on a roof top near by.

03-27-2008, 06:31 PM
I Like Sgt Muniz. She is really good at tailing other vehicles from her department and when all else fails there is always a papa unit on a roof top near by.

You're bad!!!

03-27-2008, 11:30 PM
Louie and Jeff...

03-28-2008, 09:24 PM
The best Sgts on the dept are all from the old 90's street crimes unit:

Augustus
Barnick
Bien
Demery
Dejesus
Fernandez
Truntz
Wolfkil

And the Ex 90's Street Crimes who are now Lt's

Marano
Bernstein
Strauss
Haberland

They all have a ton of experience and take care of business

03-31-2008, 01:48 AM
Renna because she has worked every single unit and position in the department

03-31-2008, 06:09 PM
I like the old veteran sergeants (Price, Nevins, and Legaki) cause nothing ever gets them rattled and they aren't out to prove anything.

04-01-2008, 11:38 PM
I like the old veteran sergeants (Price, Nevins, and Legaki) cause nothing ever gets them rattled and they aren't out to prove anything.

I second Nevins. He is an outstanding supervisor and person.

04-06-2008, 04:44 AM
Hey no one puts their name on this thing, including the author known as "what the hell". And everyone knows that if you speak up you are blacklisted. So be cautious about telling others to grow up some, when maybe you might need to do the same yourself young man.

04-06-2008, 05:56 AM
QUESTION:
What makes for a good supervisor or a good officer?

Supervisor - good officer (see below), good leadership, gives respect and thus receives respect, well rounded knowledge of the department as a whole, one who will go to bat for their subordinates when they are right, but will discipline them when necessary, can take control of a situation without being too much of an a-hole, helps keep the squad or unit tight with good working relationships, squashes internal battles before they get crazy. Promotes good moral!

Officer - good street smarts and common sense, safe, not lazy, can take care of business and still treat people with respect, will stand up for themselves or others, not afraid to teach others their knowledge, good leadership, always willing to learn...

With that said, now answer the questions of who are the top 10 officers and supervisors?

04-16-2008, 02:12 AM
QUESTION:
What makes for a good supervisor or a good officer?

Supervisor - good officer (see below), good leadership, gives respect and thus receives respect, well rounded knowledge of the department as a whole, one who will go to bat for their subordinates when they are right, but will discipline them when necessary, can take control of a situation without being too much of an a-hole, helps keep the squad or unit tight with good working relationships, squashes internal battles before they get crazy. Promotes good moral!

Officer - good street smarts and common sense, safe, not lazy, can take care of business and still treat people with respect, will stand up for themselves or others, not afraid to teach others their knowledge, good leadership, always willing to learn...

With that said, now answer the questions of who are the top 10 officers and supervisors?

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE ANSWER THIS ONE?