PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys hire potential new hirees with Tattoos

03-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Hello guys,

I just past the assesment , I was wondering if this department allows anyone with Full sleeve Military tattoos

I just spoke with a police officer from MPD and he mentioned he has been granted a Grandfathered becuase he has been with MPD since 93 as he had some visible sleeve tattoos, So, Would I now be disqualified to continue my process with MDPD as I have full visible sleeve tattoos?

And if so can I state that I want to wear a long sleeve uniform?

Any info will help me guide what department is ok with visible tattoos so I can apply and allow any candidate have visible tattoos. :? :idea:

Also, if there are any laws , news , articles about this please send me some info. Thanks and looking forward to several responses

03-26-2008, 01:18 AM
Just wear long-sleeve clothing to your exams but obviously be honest if you are asked.

03-26-2008, 03:01 AM
Military tats are permitted. We only hope not to get anymore wimpy Marines. The ones here are lazy and complain about everyting.

03-26-2008, 12:39 PM
what kind of military tattoos do you have?

03-27-2008, 02:53 AM
Only Popeye tats are allowed!

04-03-2008, 02:02 AM
Military tats are permitted. We only hope not to get anymore wimpy Marines. The ones here are lazy and complain about everyting.
Figures you would post that anonymously. Don't judge all of us by the actions of one savant (Dave). Semper Fi.