PDA

View Full Version : aventura policy with Hispanic cops

03-25-2008, 10:13 PM
Hello,

I have been reluctant to apply for the city of Aventura becuase I keep hearing that the Administration does not hire full blown Hispanics and rather hire a jewish american cop?

Is this true, I just passed my assessment with a department but I am looking into other possibilities.

03-26-2008, 04:14 AM
hahaha!!! no thats bs bro,, we have all the colors of the rainbow here man! and plenty of latinos u will feel right at home :D

03-26-2008, 05:48 PM
To anyone with 1/2 a brain reading this, please see this clown's other posting about the department's tattoo policy. Same knucklehead trying to stir up stuff.

03-26-2008, 05:59 PM
"jewish american cop"??? "full blown Hispanics"???
This has got to be A.S. playing another one of his pranks! We're looking at our next rookie! Gotta love the quality thats out there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello,

I have been reluctant to apply for the city of Aventura becuase I keep hearing that the Administration does not hire full blown Hispanics and rather hire a jewish american cop?

Is this true, I just passed my assessment with a department but I am looking into other possibilities.

03-27-2008, 02:35 AM
Is HM attempting to re-apply under an alias??? :lol:

03-27-2008, 06:24 AM
whos A.S.?? clue please?

03-29-2008, 09:01 AM
whos as? add the next letter to the last name perhaps??

oh and by the way,, que vola maricon? :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-01-2008, 01:32 AM
A.S. - also known as a practical joker. K-9 Sgt. That should be enough of a hint.

04-01-2008, 01:36 AM
oohh ahora si!! claro broder 8)

04-01-2008, 03:41 AM
Not only Hispanics, I am an Arab-American and was denied employment with the City of Aventura Police Department after command staff review. My background was fine, credit is excellent, but I suspect that the Jewish-Americans who practically run the city did not want to see someone with my last name as an officer.

04-01-2008, 05:59 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVENTURA P.D.
You could have been a contender

04-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Hello,

Is this true, I just passed my assessment with a department - I highly doubt it but I am looking into other possibilities.

Actually we hire folks with at least half a brain. So it appears that you will not qualify. We hire the full spectrum of the rainbow not apparent "full-blown" idiots. Keep walking right over to Opa-locka, Sweetwater, Hialeah, North Miami.. you get it right? Do you need the "full-blown" Spanish translation - Chupa me la .... :arrow: