PDA

View Full Version : Narcotic Task Force

03-24-2008, 12:10 AM
What happened to them???????????? Got a little close a big wig.....

03-24-2008, 12:24 AM
What happened to them???????????? Got a little close a big wig.....

JACK FOR CHIEF.

03-24-2008, 03:59 AM
[quote="Slap Shot":2i5wq06y]What happened to them???????????? Got a little close a big wig.....

JACK FOR CHIEF.[/quote:2i5wq06y] JACK, WAS ASSIGNED TO WORK DRUGS, HE MADE NO ARREST , NO SEARCH WARRANTS WERE EVER SERVED WHILE HE WORKED DRUGS, I WONDER WHY, JACK SHOULD GO BACK TO BE A SECURITY GUARD. HE IS A SEMINOLE THAT HAS NO EDUCATION. LT. YATES HAS A MASTERS DEGREE AND EXPERIENCE AS A COMMANDER WITH THE GLADES COUNTY S.O. HE IS MORE QUALIFIED THAN MIKE BROWN. THE ONLY PERSON THAT WOULD POST ''JACK FOR CHIEF'' WOULD BE JACK HIMSELF OR HIS BROTHER AND WE KNOW WHO HIS BROTHER IS. THERE WERE SEVERAL SEARCH WARRANTS SERVED WHEN LATCHFORD WAS HERE WHEN HE LEFT THERE WAS NONE, WHY?

03-24-2008, 04:03 AM
Dont make me laugh, If Yates has a masters degree, I wonder where he bought it from. Give us a break. :?

03-27-2008, 01:00 AM
[quote="Anonymous"]Dont make me laugh, If Yates has a masters degree, I wonder where he bought it from. Give us a break. :?[/quot

He doesn't have one at all.

03-27-2008, 02:39 AM
Dont make me laugh, If Yates has a masters degree, I wonder where he bought it from. Give us a break. :?[/quot

I believe the only Officer with this dept. that has a masters degree is Robert Bronson. Who probably is the most intelligent person currently employed with this agency. He assisted with numerous homicide investigations while working with the Glades Sheriff Dept in the 1990's and I believe he solved evry one of them. If you ever get a chance to talk with him do so. He is a wealth of information. He should be a criminal justice professor no a cop.

03-27-2008, 01:04 PM
What is Lt. Yates first name. Did he ever work in Hollywood?

03-27-2008, 01:22 PM
Dont make me laugh, If Yates has a masters degree, I wonder where he bought it from. Give us a break. :?[/quot

I believe the only Officer with this dept. that has a masters degree is Robert Bronson. Who probably is the most intelligent person currently employed with this agency. He assisted with numerous homicide investigations while working with the Glades Sheriff Dept in the 1990's and I believe he solved evry one of them. If you ever get a chance to talk with him do so. He is a wealth of information. He should be a criminal justice professor no a cop. Yes, Robert has a masters and has a great deal on common sense, he is also a good officer.

03-27-2008, 03:10 PM
[quote="Slap Shot":1aeovww8]What happened to them???????????? Got a little close a big wig.....

JACK FOR CHIEF. JACK, WAS ASSIGNED TO WORK DRUGS, HE MADE NO ARREST , NO SEARCH WARRANTS WERE EVER SERVED WHILE HE WORKED DRUGS, I WONDER WHY, JACK SHOULD GO BACK TO BE A SECURITY GUARD. HE IS A SEMINOLE THAT HAS NO EDUCATION. LT. YATES HAS A MASTERS DEGREE AND EXPERIENCE AS A COMMANDER WITH THE GLADES COUNTY S.O. HE IS MORE QUALIFIED THAN MIKE BROWN. THE ONLY PERSON THAT WOULD POST ''JACK FOR CHIEF'' WOULD BE JACK HIMSELF OR HIS BROTHER AND WE KNOW WHO HIS BROTHER IS. THERE WERE SEVERAL SEARCH WARRANTS SERVED WHEN LATCHFORD WAS HERE WHEN HE LEFT THERE WAS NONE, WHY?[/quote:1aeovww8]

Does hold the back of your head or your ears when you Bl$w him.

03-28-2008, 01:04 AM
[quote="oLD SPD":mq77sci3][quote="Slap Shot":mq77sci3]What happened to them???????????? Got a little close a big wig.....

JACK FOR CHIEF. JACK, WAS ASSIGNED TO WORK DRUGS, HE MADE NO ARREST , NO SEARCH WARRANTS WERE EVER SERVED WHILE HE WORKED DRUGS, I WONDER WHY, JACK SHOULD GO BACK TO BE A SECURITY GUARD. HE IS A SEMINOLE THAT HAS NO EDUCATION. LT. YATES HAS A MASTERS DEGREE AND EXPERIENCE AS A COMMANDER WITH THE GLADES COUNTY S.O. HE IS MORE QUALIFIED THAN MIKE BROWN. THE ONLY PERSON THAT WOULD POST ''JACK FOR CHIEF'' WOULD BE JACK HIMSELF OR HIS BROTHER AND WE KNOW WHO HIS BROTHER IS. THERE WERE SEVERAL SEARCH WARRANTS SERVED WHEN LATCHFORD WAS HERE WHEN HE LEFT THERE WAS NONE, WHY?[/quote:mq77sci3]

Does hold the back of your head or your ears when you Bl$w him.[/quote:mq77sci3]

Does he spit or swollow............... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

03-28-2008, 01:09 AM
Dont make me laugh, If Yates has a masters degree, I wonder where he bought it from. Give us a break. :?

Master Politician, Master Favortism, Master worthless as he called his officers..........

03-28-2008, 01:20 AM

Master Politician, Master Favortism, Master worthless as he called his officers..........

Send him packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-28-2008, 02:17 AM

Lt Yates is one of the best Lts here next to Zamora,, everyone is just mad because he wants people to work. Most of the officers dont want to do anything except collect a check. All they want to do is get promoted for doing nothing.

03-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Used to work with Ron Yates. He left for BSO then went back to Seminole. Is it the same gut?

03-30-2008, 12:49 AM
[quote=Anonymous]Dont make me laugh, If Yates has a masters degree, I wonder where he bought it from. Give us a break. :?

Lt Yates is one of the best Lts here next to Zamora,, everyone is just mad because he wants people to work. Most of the officers dont want to do anything except collect a check. All they want to do is get promoted for doing nothing.[/quote:27lha5um]

Still hasn't changed. I know a few officers who are now sgt's that never mad an arrest and they were promoted anyway. you better check all the reservations first before telling a lie...

03-30-2008, 01:12 AM
[quote=Anonymous]Dont make me laugh, If Yates has a masters degree, I wonder where he bought it from. Give us a break. :?

Lt Yates is one of the best Lts here next to Zamora,, everyone is just mad because he wants people to work. Most of the officers dont want to do anything except collect a check. All they want to do is get promoted for doing nothing.

Still hasn't changed. I know a few officers who are now sgt's that never mad an arrest and they were promoted anyway. you better check all the reservations first before telling a lie...[/quote:3ojk943c]

Huh??? :?

03-30-2008, 03:27 AM

Still hasn't changed. I know a few officers who are now sgt's that never mad an arrest and they were promoted anyway. you better check all the reservations first before telling a lie...[/quote:2hlxu71a] YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ARREST TO BE A SGT., YOU HAVE TO USE DISCRETION AND GOOD JUDGEMENT, MOST OF ALL BE A LEADER LIKE LT. YATES. PUTTING PEOPLE IN JAIL DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU TO BE A SUPERVISOR. WORK AND GET OUT IN THE COMMUNITY, ALSO GO TO SCHOOL GET THAT DEGREE.

03-30-2008, 06:00 PM

Still hasn't changed. I know a few officers who are now sgt's that never mad an arrest and they were promoted anyway. you better check all the reservations first before telling a lie... YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ARREST TO BE A SGT., YOU HAVE TO USE DISCRETION AND GOOD JUDGEMENT, MOST OF ALL BE A LEADER LIKE LT. YATES. PUTTING PEOPLE IN JAIL DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU TO BE A SUPERVISOR. WORK AND GET OUT IN THE COMMUNITY, ALSO GO TO SCHOOL GET THAT DEGREE.[/quote:27y3045i]

"Get out in the community" I.e,, if someone has a warrant, tell them to "fix it" Now why do other agencies laugh at us now? I do know that LT Yates is a great leader, I just think that it is not fair that some officers have to earn spots where others just get it handed to them.

03-30-2008, 10:43 PM

Still hasn't changed. I know a few officers who are now sgt's that never mad an arrest and they were promoted anyway. you better check all the reservations first before telling a lie... YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ARREST TO BE A SGT., YOU HAVE TO USE DISCRETION AND GOOD JUDGEMENT, MOST OF ALL BE A LEADER LIKE LT. YATES. PUTTING PEOPLE IN JAIL DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU TO BE A SUPERVISOR. WORK AND GET OUT IN THE COMMUNITY, ALSO GO TO SCHOOL GET THAT DEGREE.

"Get out in the community" I.e,, if someone has a warrant, tell them to "fix it" Now why do other agencies laugh at us now? I do know that LT Yates is a great leader, I just think that it is not fair that some officers have to earn spots where others just get it handed to them.[/quote:fbh9rth2] I AGREE WITH YOU, SOME OFFICER GET THINGS HANDED TO THEM. WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE , THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE. LET IT GO DON'T LET IT BOTHER YOU, CONSIDER YOURSELF ABOVE THEM. TALK WITH LT. YATES HE'S A GOOD GUY AND WILL LISTEN. NEVER LET THAT STUFF GET YOU DOWN. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

04-01-2008, 07:24 AM
Used to work with Ron Yates. He left for BSO then went back to Seminole. Is it the same gut?

No his first name is Donnie, it is a diffrent guy. Donnie worked for Glades County before coming to Seminole.

04-27-2008, 03:21 PM
I personally can't believe that your dept would disban a narcotics team. Especially since the tribe has so many indians that are always overdosing. I would think they would want a task force of some kind. It is sad that politics probably played a big part in thier disbanning. What is the future of the tribe? It seems like every tribal member that I make contact with off the reservation has dope on them. We know that they are usually an easy 10-15. Take care...

04-27-2008, 08:01 PM
I personally can't believe that your dept would disban a narcotics team. Especially since the tribe has so many indians that are always overdosing. I would think they would want a task force of some kind. It is sad that politics probably played a big part in thier disbanning. What is the future of the tribe? It seems like every tribal member that I make contact with off the reservation has dope on them. We know that they are usually an easy 10-15. Take care... I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE PAST ADMINISTRATION HAD A DRUG TEAM THAT MADE SEVERAL ARREST AND DID A BUNCH OF SEARCH WARRANTS. I HAVEN'T HEARD OF ANY SEARCH WARRANTS FOR DRUGS IN THE PAST TWO YEARS. SGT. JACK C. IS A SEMINOLE I THINK HE MAY STILL BE IN CHARGE OF THE DRUG TEAM. I HOPE SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT THE DRUG PROBLEM, IT GROWS LIKE CANCER AND IS KILLING PEOPLE. NOT LIKE IT USED TO BE.

05-04-2008, 04:12 PM
[quote="Slap Shot":2j9wx5sn]What happened to them???????????? Got a little close a big wig.....

JACK FOR CHIEF. JACK, WAS ASSIGNED TO WORK DRUGS, HE MADE NO ARREST , NO SEARCH WARRANTS WERE EVER SERVED WHILE HE WORKED DRUGS, I WONDER WHY, JACK SHOULD GO BACK TO BE A SECURITY GUARD. HE IS A SEMINOLE THAT HAS NO EDUCATION. LT. YATES HAS A MASTERS DEGREE AND EXPERIENCE AS A COMMANDER WITH THE GLADES COUNTY S.O. HE IS MORE QUALIFIED THAN MIKE BROWN. THE ONLY PERSON THAT WOULD POST ''JACK FOR CHIEF'' WOULD BE JACK HIMSELF OR HIS BROTHER AND WE KNOW WHO HIS BROTHER IS. THERE WERE SEVERAL SEARCH WARRANTS SERVED WHEN LATCHFORD WAS HERE WHEN HE LEFT THERE WAS NONE, WHY?[/quote:2j9wx5sn]The narcotics team under Jack C. made lots of arrests and served at least 10 search warrants in less than a year from what I heard. I also saw them at the Hardrock almost everynight that I worked, making drug arrests and arresting prostitutes. It looked like they were trying to do thier job, but the dept decided that a drug team was not what the tribe wanted. I know alot of tribal members that are addicted to dope, and with all of the OD's, why would they not want a dope team? Just doesnt make sense.

05-05-2008, 02:57 AM
[quote="oLD SPD":htox2w7c][quote="Slap Shot":htox2w7c]What happened to them???????????? Got a little close a big wig.....

JACK FOR CHIEF. JACK, WAS ASSIGNED TO WORK DRUGS, HE MADE NO ARREST , NO SEARCH WARRANTS WERE EVER SERVED WHILE HE WORKED DRUGS, I WONDER WHY, JACK SHOULD GO BACK TO BE A SECURITY GUARD. HE IS A SEMINOLE THAT HAS NO EDUCATION. LT. YATES HAS A MASTERS DEGREE AND EXPERIENCE AS A COMMANDER WITH THE GLADES COUNTY S.O. HE IS MORE QUALIFIED THAN MIKE BROWN. THE ONLY PERSON THAT WOULD POST ''JACK FOR CHIEF'' WOULD BE JACK HIMSELF OR HIS BROTHER AND WE KNOW WHO HIS BROTHER IS. THERE WERE SEVERAL SEARCH WARRANTS SERVED WHEN LATCHFORD WAS HERE WHEN HE LEFT THERE WAS NONE, WHY?[/quote:htox2w7c]The narcotics team under Jack C. made lots of arrests and served at least 10 search warrants in less than a year from what I heard. I also saw them at the Hardrock almost everynight that I worked, making drug arrests and arresting prostitutes. It looked like they were trying to do thier job, but the dept decided that a drug team was not what the tribe wanted. I know alot of tribal members that are addicted to dope, and with all of the OD's, why would they not want a dope team? Just doesnt make sense.[/quote:htox2w7c]

Do you really need it spelled out for you? I won't post it on here because the thread will get deleted. I will tell you that you need to take 10 minutes to really think about why the tribe doesn't want a narcotics unit. Why doesn't the tribe want a narcotics unit at the HR? Why doesn't the tribe want a narcotics unit serving warrants in the community?

05-05-2008, 01:51 PM
IF THE TRIBE DON'T WANT ANY DRUG TEAM, OUR BRASS SHOULD STAND UP AND EXPLAIN WHY WE NEED ONE. IT WOULD BE LIKE THE MAYOR OF HOLLYWOOD SAYING "NO DRUG TEAM NEEDED IN HOLLYWOOD'' IT SAVES LIVES, I HOPE THATS NOT TRUE.

05-05-2008, 10:16 PM
IF THE TRIBE DON'T WANT ANY DRUG TEAM, OUR BRASS SHOULD STAND UP AND EXPLAIN WHY WE NEED ONE. IT WOULD BE LIKE THE MAYOR OF HOLLYWOOD SAYING "NO DRUG TEAM NEEDED IN HOLLYWOOD'' IT SAVES LIVES, I HOPE THATS NOT TRUE.

I think it had to do with the call volume. Lets face facts it is not as if after a raid of a house there was 30 k in US dollars found and/or 5 kilos of drugs. Since the drug unit was made, you have to ask yourself, How much weight was seized, How much money was seized. An eight ball here or there or a crack pipe is not weight. What can you do, I strongly believe that this dept needs a drug task force otherwise the reservations will get out of control. But no matter what is said or done it will never be the size of another agency. Now that is how they probably look at it. If you raid a house and you are not brining out a weight, people will ask questions. They will want you to justify your means. I feel your pain brother,, just keep your head up.