PDA

View Full Version : What next?

03-23-2008, 04:26 AM
Just wanted to see what we can talk about next. Time to move on from some of those other topics, dont you think? Boring

03-23-2008, 04:44 AM
How about this!

Anyone know when we are gonna get paid for GULFSTREAM?

This is ridiculous. Can't the department or union do anything about it?Hollywood is more reliable and actually works the details more there than Hallandale, but we keep getting the screw over bigtime.

WHATS UP??????????

03-23-2008, 04:46 AM
How about this!

Anyone know when we are gonna get paid for GULFSTREAM?

This is ridiculous. Can't the department or union do anything about it?Hollywood is more reliable and actually works the details more there than Hallandale, but we keep getting the screw over bigtime.

WHATS UP??????????

Yeah! I want my money. It's been like a month now! BS I tell ya!

03-23-2008, 04:49 AM
Right on I'm about to quit workin that friggin detail till they pay us.

03-23-2008, 04:54 AM
I had no idea payment was that bad...Good thing I heard this...Next time the email came out about the time available I was thinking of trying a few...

03-23-2008, 04:57 AM
I had no idea payment was that bad...Good thing I heard this...Next time the email came out about the time available I was thinking of trying a few...

yea man its bad. if you need the detail, i'd ask if they've got caught up with paying us before you take it and get screwed too. unless you can wait over a month for it.

03-23-2008, 05:05 AM
Say what?

03-23-2008, 05:07 AM
Why doesnt Hall PD let us work Mardi Gras (Hwd Dog Track), but they want us to work all the Gulfstream details? Anyone know?