PDA

View Full Version : Scapecchi Crawfish boil Saturday

03-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Join Larry and friends at the Pensacola Beach Yacht club Saturday March 22, 2008 from 11a m to 4 Pm. come meet the man and see why he is the chopice for 2008!!

03-21-2008, 10:51 PM
I will be there with the family!

03-24-2008, 09:58 AM
What kind of turnout was at the Boil?

03-24-2008, 03:45 PM
IT was a great turn out, thank you for your support.
The red beans and rice could had been a little better... lol just kidding they were the best I ever had.

03-24-2008, 03:54 PM

A better question would be to ask how much money he raised from the event.

Another good question is why are there no pictures of these events on his website. Poor attendance perhaps?

Don't attempt the excuse that he doesn't want Mcnesby to know who is attending the functions. It's very weak and many already know. One of Larry's most vocal supporters has kept the admin informed from jump street.

A smart candidate is proud to feature the attendants at events because it demonstrates support for him. No pictures + dull website = appearance of little support and nothing to excite additional voters.

03-24-2008, 05:51 PM
Are you a Morgan supporter or a McNesby Lapdog?
You want to know how much money was raised? Why don’t you ask Larry? I’m sure he would be glad to tell you.

If you wanted to know who was there why didn’t you come? Are you afraid your master will punish you? Or even better you can ask the helicopter crew that flew right over us. I’m sure there was a reason why the heli was up in the air burning fuel

You know McNesby is going down; hell some of his closest lapdogs are already working both sides trying to safe their jobs lol.

It is funny how you can kick a dog everyday and he will come to you when you call him,lick your hand in total submission, and lay at your feet. Reminds me of the McNuggets working at the ECSO.

03-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Wow, what a jerkoff (refering to the above poster)! Maybe he has not had the time to post pictures of an event that took place two days ago :?

03-24-2008, 10:10 PM
You want to know how much money was raised? Why don’t you ask Larry? I’m sure he would be glad to tell you.

If you wanted to know who was there why didn’t you come? Are you afraid your master will punish you? Or even better you can ask the helicopter crew that flew right over us. I’m sure there was a reason why the heli was up in the air burning fuel

You know McNesby is going down; hell some of his closest lapdogs are already working both sides trying to safe their jobs lol.

It is funny how you can kick a dog everyday and he will come to you when you call him,lick your hand in total submission, and lay at your feet. Reminds me of the McNuggets working at the ECSO.

Hey Dumb A$$ maybe the Air Unit was there because it was Easter Weekend and the beach was packed and the Air Unit was there because it always goes where there are large crowds where the possibilty it may be needed. What a Tool ! You think anyone in Law Enforcement would have an inkling on how we do business and wouldn't make such stupid post like the Air Unit was just up there burning fuel and checking on Larry's event. I guess the cruisers that had to drive up and down Pensacola Beach Blvd. were there wasting gas and snooping on Larry too!

03-25-2008, 12:40 AM

A better question would be to ask how much money he raised from the event.

Another good question is why are there no pictures of these events on his website. Poor attendance perhaps?

Don't attempt the excuse that he doesn't want Mcnesby to know who is attending the functions. It's very weak and many already know. One of Larry's most vocal supporters has kept the admin informed from jump street.

A smart candidate is proud to feature the attendants at events because it demonstrates support for him. No pictures + dull website = appearance of little support and nothing to excite additional voters.

Yeah Guys. Why can't I go to Larry's website and see pictures of real deputies that are supporting a real candidate who was a real cop?

Oh man. I guess I will just have to go to Morgan's website and look at all the crazy squirrels .

In other words, David Craig, I am 99% sure that is your post above because you are crazy and thus easy to spot. Your MO reads like a cheap dime novel. Go away dude!

Disclaimer: The other 1% chance is that it is a McNugget LapDog.

Larry Scapecchi is going to win this election.

Money can buy signs. Signs remind people of the candidate.

McNesby signs remind us of Bufurd Justice and the rest of the ol' boys that we want to get rid of.

Morgan signs remind us of the early release program at Chatahoochee.

Scapecchi signs remind us of who will be our next Sheriff.

pssssssst, Craig, this is where you mumble more verbal garbage that further confirms you are 25.

03-25-2008, 01:05 PM
JC thanks for clearing that up for me; here I was all this time thinking you were just another idiot working at the ECSO.

McNuggets are just as arrogant as their master. but I'm not saying you are one ok.

03-25-2008, 01:28 PM
JC thanks for clearing that up for me; here I was all this time thinking you were just another idiot working at the ECSO.

McNuggets are just as arrogant as their master. but I'm not saying you are one ok.

Don't have to be a Nugget, Larry Fairy, or a Squirrel Monkey Morganator to be a career law enforment officer seeing idiots with agendas showing how freaking stupid they are! :lol: Try reading a book it may expand that pea between your ears :shock:

03-25-2008, 09:50 PM
JC my agenda is very clear I support Larry Scapecchi and I don't trust McNesby. Tell me that Mcnesby is above to using the helicopter or any equipment to benefit or intimidate anybody.
Anyways my comment about the heli was done in a sarcastic tone but maybe you are to stupid to have caught that or maybe you are in the ridiculous air unit and got your feelings hurt.

03-25-2008, 10:35 PM
We all know that if you draw a straight line from Pensacola Regional Airport to Pensacola Beach you fly right over the Pensacola Yacht Club.

Yep, straight line west, then south, then back east.

MOD 353
03-26-2008, 01:20 AM
Isn't this the thread about Larry's crawfish boil? Please stay on topic.

03-26-2008, 01:54 AM

03-26-2008, 05:39 AM
JC my agenda is very clear I support Larry Scapecchi and I don't trust McNesby. Tell me that Mcnesby is above to using the helicopter or any equipment to benefit or intimidate anybody.
Anyways my comment about the heli was done in a sarcastic tone but maybe you are to stupid to have caught that or maybe you are in the ridiculous air unit and got your feelings hurt.

Or maybe you are too stupid to understand the purpose of the air unit...it takes someone with guts to fly in a helo something I'm sure you lack! It will be a shame when poor Larry who can hardly form a sentence is beat and all of you who have lost their false prophet will have to come to grips with reality. Think back of the smoking Gary Willis took it will be resurrected shortly dejavu all over again and if I'm Larry. I will think if I would have just stayed in drop and could have made a couple of hundred more grand :roll:

03-26-2008, 02:14 PM
A question for JC. Are you an LEO? If so, your posts truly show your lack of professionalism which probably shows in your work and work ethic. Why do you feel it's necessary to make personal attacks on people? You are certainly entitled to your opinion, as is everyone, but the personal attacks just show your immaturity and are uncalled for. This post is also for anyone else who feels the need to personally attack a candidate or any other person. You might not agree with a particular persons views or ideas, which is fine, but can you not express them without the personal attacks? Post your opinions all you want. Just be an adult about it...

03-26-2008, 04:04 PM
A question for JC. Are you an LEO? If so, your posts truly show your lack of professionalism which probably shows in your work and work ethic. Why do you feel it's necessary to make personal attacks on people? You are certainly entitled to your opinion, as is everyone, but the personal attacks just show your immaturity and are uncalled for. This post is also for anyone else who feels the need to personally attack a candidate or any other person. You might not agree with a particular persons views or ideas, which is fine, but can you not express them without the personal attacks? Post your opinions all you want. Just be an adult about it...

I'm sure you are just the pillar of society...aparently you missed the attacks coming the other way. It is so easy to see things monocularly. Keeping one eye shut so not to see the views opposite of your own.

03-26-2008, 07:09 PM
If you read the post completely, you would see that it also addressed anyone one else who was doing the same. Talk about seeing things monocularly!!

03-26-2008, 07:11 PM
I never said I was perfect. I just try to act professionally and like an adult when I voice my opinions...

03-26-2008, 08:31 PM
If you read the post completely, you would see that it also addressed anyone one else who was doing the same. Talk about seeing things monocularly!!

Let's see you talk about one's professionalism and their work ethic forming opinions on someone you know nothing about besides from a post or two. Wake up Einstien and look who is calling the kettle black. Watch a Morgan video and take a pill! :roll:

DDG
03-26-2008, 09:12 PM
JC must stand for Jesus Christ! ... ohhhh what i know you, your the Chief!

MOD 353
03-26-2008, 10:45 PM
People never learn :?