PDA

View Full Version : Top Cop?

03-20-2008, 12:11 PM
I know this is kind of pointless, but lets get some thoughts out there. Who is the top cop here? Actually, who is the top cop, Sgt and Capt? I would suggest to list the worst as well, but it will probably get removed if that happens. However, feel free to put who you want.
Here are my bids:

Top Cop:
Gotta go with Jimmy Desilva on this one. He is one of the most grounded, most knowledgable and overall good guy. Runners-up; Kushi, Bolger, Feiner, and Yemi to name only a few.

Top Detective:
Are there any? J/K. Gotta give the nod to Heim on this one.

Top Sgt:
This is a tough one, we have some good ones. I think it is between Grant, Shimpeno and Gort. But really since Jomant left, there is really not one that stands out as the best.

Top Capt:
This is also a tough one for the opposite reason as the Sgt's. I would have to pick Hemingway because he truly cares about the guys - at least it seems more than the others.

OK, let 'er rip.

03-21-2008, 05:06 PM
You forgot "The Keith".

03-21-2008, 11:15 PM
"Runners-up; Kushi, Bolger"

REALLY One whom screws his zone partners by solely looking for drug arrests (causing neighboring zones to handle his calls), and the other who I really haven't heard do too much of anything.

03-21-2008, 11:17 PM
"Top Detective:
Are there any? J/K. Gotta give the nod to Heim on this one."

I have to agree on this one, but believe it or not Schorb is an excellent detective.

03-21-2008, 11:20 PM
"But really since Jomant left, there is really not one that stands out as the best."

You're kidding right?!?! He may have been a decent Sergeant when he was first promoted, but towards the end he was very cantankerous.

03-22-2008, 07:04 AM
"...but towards the end he was very cantankerous."

25 years of this place and that's the worst that can be said about him? He was great to work for, and with. Mike left here on his own terms AND with his integrity intact. We should all be so lucky to have as much fun at work as he did. :cop:

03-22-2008, 09:18 PM
"...but towards the end he was very cantankerous."

25 years of this place and that's the worst that can be said about him? He was great to work for, and with. Mike left here on his own terms AND with his integrity intact. We should all be so lucky to have as much fun at work as he did. :cop:

He was a self-serving a$$hole.

03-23-2008, 01:19 AM
Birkenheuer was a good sergeant for that week and a half that he was on the road.

03-23-2008, 01:12 PM
sierra 0. You said; "I know this is kind of pointless". So why start this gay post. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

03-23-2008, 03:53 PM
I know this is kind of pointless, but lets get some thoughts out there. Who is the top cop here? Actually, who is the top cop, Sgt and Capt? I would suggest to list the worst as well, but it will probably get removed if that happens. However, feel free to put who you want.
Here are my bids:

Top Cop:
Gotta go with Jimmy Desilva on this one. He is one of the most grounded, most knowledgable and overall good guy. Runners-up; Kushi, Bolger, Feiner, and Yemi to name only a few.

Top Detective:

The best Captain's that are most respected is Rakofsky and Diaco. They are the Best of the Best without any doubt. They have the repect of every officer.

Top Sgt:
This is a tough one, we have some good ones. I think it is between Grant, Shimpeno and Gort. But really since Jomant left, there is really not one that stands out as the best.

Top Capt:
This is also a tough one for the opposite reason as the Sgt's. I would have to pick Hemingway because he truly cares about the guys - at least it seems more than the others.

OK, let 'er rip.

03-24-2008, 04:24 AM
Birkenheuer was a good sergeant for that week and a half that he was on the road.

Let's start a new topic, Best One-liners...that one gets my vote!! :lol:

04-18-2008, 02:23 PM
Dan Rakofsky is the best Pembroke Pines cop, enough said!

04-20-2008, 06:47 PM
Bomba = Dreamboat

04-20-2008, 10:10 PM
THAT'S A FLOATILLA

04-30-2008, 11:00 PM
[quote="Sierra 0":28m08jfk]I know this is kind of pointless, but lets get some thoughts out there. Who is the top cop here? Actually, who is the top cop, Sgt and Capt? I would suggest to list the worst as well, but it will probably get removed if that happens. However, feel free to put who you want.
Here are my bids:

Top Cop:

Top Detective:

The best Captain's that are most respected is Rakofsky and Diaco. They are the Best of the Best without any doubt. They have the repect of every officer.

Where has Rakofsky and Diaco been. They are both keeping a low profile. Wonder Why? How many more will they burn?

Top Sgt:

Top Capt:

OK, let 'er rip.[/quote:28m08jfk]

05-07-2008, 01:33 PM
You can't name yourself on this one

06-03-2008, 12:43 AM
VETTER from Miramar!