PDA

View Full Version : prescription drugs

03-20-2008, 11:38 AM
got a question, im a former police officer, from a long time ago, but ive run into something that is really driving me up the wall, my son, is hooked on oxycontin or oxycodone, not to bore you with details as to how this addiction occurred, but ive found out that these prescriptions are easily obtained, especially from the pain institutes (a joke) on busch blvd in tampa, 1010 busch blvd, and in the 2900 block of busch blvd, ive visited both of these places that have been supplying my son with these damn things and raised hell with the staffs at both locations, that will do nothing im sure,, im now preparing a complaint against the two doctors (pushers), with the state medical board.

my question is why cant these places be shut down, im willing to be an informant, a purchaser or anything to show how easy these pills can be obtained. if you respond to this email and need my contact info please do so , im desperate.

03-30-2008, 12:32 AM
contact the local agency. im sure they will be glad to help you out. we are closing them down all the time and 3 more pop up in their place.