PDA

View Full Version : Everyone say cheese!

03-20-2008, 04:33 AM
Now we're all stars...

http://www.ratemycop.com/index.php?st=FL&dept=4556

03-20-2008, 07:11 PM
What a stupid site. Just what was needed, a place for crybaby citizens to bash officer's. And how do they get a list of officer's anyway. If the P.D. released this information the person responsible needs to be identified, for future litegation purposes, and then SH**CANNED.

03-20-2008, 10:00 PM
What a stupid site. Just what was needed, a place for crybaby citizens to bash officer's. And how do they get a list of officer's anyway. If the P.D. released this information the person responsible needs to be identified, for future litegation purposes, and then SH**CANNED.

I read somewhere that people are getting LEO names from public places like newspapers and linking it all up. If you've ever been a LEO as a witness/subject in a civil suit, your info is available at any Clerk of Court office in your county (and it's online, too). Get used to it.

03-21-2008, 05:49 AM
[quote="not impressed":3u91p7bb]What a stupid site. Just what was needed, a place for crybaby citizens to bash officer's. And how do they get a list of officer's anyway. If the P.D. released this information the person responsible needs to be identified, for future litegation purposes, and then SH**CANNED.

I read somewhere that people are getting LEO names from public places like newspapers and linking it all up. If you've ever been a LEO as a witness/subject in a civil suit, your info is available at any Clerk of Court office in your county (and it's online, too). Get used to it.[/quote:3u91p7bb]

Appearantly you did not read the list. If you did you would notice that CIS, SIS, NLO and NET personnel are not listed. If it was taken from the sources that you listed this would not be the case. So obviously someone provided a list so as not to compromise anyone who may work in a plain clothes or undercover capacity. Hope no one on this list hopes to work UC in the future. Thanks dumb**s for providing LEO names to some worthless piece of sh** public police bashing forum.

03-21-2008, 07:16 PM
[quote="WhoDat?":33qqy5v1][quote="not impressed":33qqy5v1]What a stupid site. Just what was needed, a place for crybaby citizens to bash officer's. And how do they get a list of officer's anyway. If the P.D. released this information the person responsible needs to be identified, for future litegation purposes, and then SH**CANNED.

I read somewhere that people are getting LEO names from public places like newspapers and linking it all up. If you've ever been a LEO as a witness/subject in a civil suit, your info is available at any Clerk of Court office in your county (and it's online, too). Get used to it.[/quote:33qqy5v1]

Appearantly you did not read the list. If you did you would notice that CIS, SIS, NLO and NET personnel are not listed. If it was taken from the sources that you listed this would not be the case. So obviously someone provided a list so as not to compromise anyone who may work in a plain clothes or undercover capacity. Hope no one on this list hopes to work UC in the future. Thanks dumb**s for providing LEO names to some worthless piece of sh** public police bashing forum.[/quote:33qqy5v1]

If I remember correctly, wasn't there an email sent last year in reference to this? They were trying to compile a list of officers who work in an undercover/plain clothes capacity so that records section would not release their identitiy. I think that it originated in the legal advisor's office. I wonder if this has anything to do with it.