View Full Version : VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE

03-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Now what?

03-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Like we should really post it here. Get with a rep or go back to sleep

04-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Now nothing

04-04-2008, 11:29 AM
You can hope for the best and stick it out until the Evil Empire falls or you can run now and rebuild. Officers with only a few years on the job have a tough decision to make. It's gonna get uglier before it gets better.

You cannot effect change with a person or a group of people, especially the current City Leadership when their number one characteristic is: I JUST DON'T CARE!

Good luck to those who stick it out. The only benefit to this is once the dust and gunsmoke clears, your seniority will be higher because of the officers who bailed out. The bad news is your stress level is going to be twice that of the normal officer in another city.

04-04-2008, 11:32 AM
What you are saying is basically to just quit???? Quitting makes it easy for the WPM. That's what they want! Don't give in! Stand with your union and stay the course!

04-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Actually, why not look out for yourself and go somewhere better while you still can, and before it gets even worse....if thats even possible. I understand the loyalty thing and all, but sometimes it comes down to doing whats best for you.

04-05-2008, 03:44 AM
It would be one thing if we had a horrible administration and the best contract. But when you combine the two, I don't know why anybody who's not about to vest at 10 or 20 stays. By going somewhere else (Boca, Springs, etc), your top pay will be higher and you'll have a pension cola. Plus, No Hebert/Gretsas/BRob BS