PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood carjacking ends in arrest

03-17-2008, 03:19 PM
" A suspect fleeing police in a carjacked Infiniti slammed into a Mazda, crashed into a palm tree and then took off on foot -- before being arrested by a motorcycle officer who tackled him linebacker style, Hollywood police said. "

Do you think our motormen would be able to get out of their office in time to do something like this? I think not.

03-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Linebacker style? Doubtful those boots are a ***** to polish, and those white shirts need to stay crisp :D

03-18-2008, 12:45 AM
Tango 1,2,3,4,5 can you copy a signal 4? " negative. "

03-18-2008, 05:59 AM
A suspect fleeing police in a carjacked Infiniti slammed into a Mazda, crashed into a palm tree and then took off on foot -- a responding Davie OFFICER MADE CONTACT WITH THE SUSPECT. SAID OFFICER ASKED THE SUSPECT "NICELY" TO PLEASE NOT TO RUN.. THE DAVIE OFFICER REQUESTED NUMEROUS UNITS TO ATTEMPT TO PLACE THE SUSPECT IN CUSTODY. DAVIE OFFFICERS PLED WITH THE MAN AND AFTER SOME TIME OFFICERS LEFT AND DID AN OUT OF CUSTODY PC IN HOPES HOLLYWOOD OFFICERS COULD CATCH HIM "HOLLYWOOD STYLE" Davie police said. "

SORRY GUYS.... YOU CAN STILL JUMP SHIP AND JOIN A REAL DEPARTMENT BEFORE YOU END UP BSO...

03-18-2008, 06:01 AM
no your motor guys could not have done that and your department could not have done that because your command staff is soft you guys have to go to work with one hand tied behind your back but if any of you want to leave and work for a real police department where your command staff will let you do real police work just put in the app we are looking for certified police officers

03-18-2008, 06:12 AM
SOME OF YOU KNOW ME AS "Chance Ransom" I HAVE LEFT THE DAVIE POLICE DEPARTMENT TO DO REAL POLICE WORK.... HOLLYWOOD BEING MY FIRST CHOICE..

BY LITTLE PEOPLE

03-18-2008, 04:54 PM
no your motor guys could not have done that and your department could not have done that because your command staff is soft you guys have to go to work with one hand tied behind your back but if any of you want to leave and work for a real police department where your command staff will let you do real police work just put in the app we are looking for certified police officers

Huh? C'mon dude. Davie, Fort Lauderdale, and Hollywood are about the only departments left where real police work is encouraged... I'm guessing you've only been at Hollywood a short time and don't understand how things work.. Both of our departments share a lot in common... Both departments have their share of problems, slugs, and idiots, but both also have a lot of good cops who catch a lot of bad guys out there... So, please, don't insult us with stuff like this... We respect you guys, and we know that most of your guys respect us, so let's keep it that way....

03-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Al Lamberti for Sheriff

03-19-2008, 09:26 PM
SOME OF YOU KNOW ME AS "Chance Ransom" I HAVE LEFT THE DAVIE POLICE DEPARTMENT TO DO REAL POLICE WORK.... HOLLYWOOD BEING MY FIRST CHOICE..

BY LITTLE PEOPLE

Chance Ransom did not write this. He will never post anything in this forum. He is also not a cop. If he were, you would all be out of a job.

03-20-2008, 03:06 AM
What's a Doppleganger? The only other time I have heard that was on the banana hands video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RO10s_HK6d0

03-20-2008, 05:34 AM
Hollywood!!!!! wrote:

Huh? C'mon dude. Davie, Fort Lauderdale, and Hollywood are about the only departments left where real police work is encouraged... I'm guessing you've only been at Hollywood a short time and don't understand how things work.. Both of our departments share a lot in common... Both departments have their share of problems, slugs, and idiots, but both also have a lot of good cops who catch a lot of bad guys out there... So, please, don't insult us with stuff like this... We respect you guys, and we know that most of your guys respect us, so let's keep it that way....

I AM NOT SURE WHO WROTE THIS POST BY I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT IS NOT A REAL HOLLYWOOD COP BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAID WE RESPECT YOU GUYS AT DAVIE LIKE YOU GUYS RESPECT US PLEASE DON'T LET THIS IDIOT TRY TO START TROUBLE

03-20-2008, 02:28 PM
I AM NOT SURE WHO WROTE THIS POST BY I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT IS NOT A REAL HOLLYWOOD COP BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAID WE RESPECT YOU GUYS AT DAVIE LIKE YOU GUYS RESPECT US PLEASE DON'T LET THIS IDIOT TRY TO START TROUBLE

Honestly, it was probably one of our disgruntaled idiots trying to stir the pot....