PDA

View Full Version : Shoap runs again

03-13-2008, 03:14 AM
So happy to see Shoap making a run for it. I'm so sick and tired of all these Scott/Ferrante cronies. I work in Lehigh every night going from call to call, shrugging my shoulders at people and apologizing for the slow response. A few weeks ago we had calls holding that had to wait for the media to film all of us at a grow house with the chief. My Sgt. got yelled at by the chief for mentioning the calls holding. The chief yelled, "F-the calls holding, we're getting a lot of mileage out of this one." I was at odds with Shoap in the past, but this zoo is out of control. GO, ROD, GO. And to my fellow brotherhood - we can do what we want in the voting booth to end this controlling regime. What a fricking mess.

03-14-2008, 04:45 PM
You also need to teach your newer deputies how to be looking out for other cops.

03-18-2008, 11:48 PM
I hope Rod wins , I reaaallly like how he is so soft spoken and has that lisp thing. He reminds me so much of my bishop when I was eight years old. He mentored me and stuff, like a big brother. Oh that rectory!
Go Shoap Go!

03-21-2008, 12:29 AM
Got to say - this really surprises me about what you are saying... I always thought Sheriff Scott was a nice guy who actually cared about his people. I'm not a Lee County Deputy, I'm a Collier County Deputy who resides in Lee County (Lehigh Acres)... I've seen your Sheriff more times than I've seen MINE!! I guess nobody's Sheriff is perfect and they all have skeletons...
Please, be honest here... I respect your opinions and really would like to know when it comes time to vote...
You'd rather have Shoap?

03-24-2008, 12:49 PM
Sheriff Scott is a man of character and a great Sheriff. He isn't scared to clean house when warranted and has done a lot for this county. None of my friends in this agency have said positive things about Shoap and I have never heard anything bad about Mike Scott from a co worker and I have been with the agency for almost 3 years. I have 100% faith in our current Sheriff and that is who will get my vote!

04-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Ferrante is the real sheriff and he's running the place with three elements: Fear, Intimidation and Ineptitude. Scott is just the PR guy. People here are miserable. Chaos reigns. It's just a shame the public seems to be buying the act.

04-16-2008, 02:08 PM
Sheriff Scott is a great Christian leader. He sets an example to other Christians and this is demonostrated everyday at LCSO. Sheriff Scott demonstrates his great Christian leadership by his zeal for righteousness, compassions for others, patience and he sets a good example.

Lee County Citizens should be proud to have a great Christian leader and Sheriff! Let's get back to God and Country and reelect Mike Scott.

05-01-2008, 12:19 AM
I came from another agency last year. I have never heard a negative thing about the Sheriff since I came on board. I am sooo much happier here. Of course, I don't work on the road, so I am a little surprised to hear the post about the morale. I just don't see it, sorry. At least the Command Staff acknowledges you as a co-worker and knows your name. And believe me when I tell you it is much worse elsewhere in the County. Everyone I know is a Scott supporter. That's who I will be voitng for.

05-03-2008, 01:30 AM
You ALL should be very happy to have Mike Scott as your Sheriff. We could really use someone like him at FMPD!!!

05-07-2008, 03:13 AM
Tab, Sherry, Ciresi - Judging by these posts it looks like you all finally learned how to use a computer. I guess when it's time to preserve a big, fat paycheck it's a huge incentive to lie about the state of crime in Lee County. You and I know crime is up and the rank and file are miserable. The agency is in disarray. You post these things because you want to keep the $$$ rolling in regardless of the impact it has on crime. If you sleep well at night it's only because you have no conscience.

05-07-2008, 03:29 AM
Tab, Sherry, Ciresi - Judging by these posts it looks like you all finally learned how to use a computer. I guess when it's time to preserve a big, fat paycheck it's a huge incentive to lie about the state of crime in Lee County. You and I know crime is up and the rank and file are miserable. The agency is in disarray. You post these things because you want to keep the $$$ rolling in regardless of the impact it has on crime. If you sleep well at night it's only because you have no conscience.

When all else fails, call the only people out you can and make it about money. What you could not find any words misspelled!

05-08-2008, 06:14 PM
if you are unhappy at LCSO then just walk across the street to FMPD and talk to just about anyone, you would then see the light and be greatful of where you work !! the oldest take home car there is a 2000 with over 125000 miles, no equipment, hardly any guns, no hope and no plan in sight to fix any of the on going madness, hopefully some of us at FMPD will be lucky enough to get hired by LCSO in the near futrue !!!

05-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Let me tell all you whining little girls out there something. I have been through three sheriffs. When any of you grow up and get some time under your belt, you might understand that this agency is facing a major problem: You whiners. Now, I would lay good money that all of you that wrote the negative responses about Mike are Generation Xers. You are only looking for what this agency can do for you. Well, wake up sissies. This agency is facing an economic crisis. Amendment One (which you short minded thumb sucking idiots probably voted for) has devastated our budget. Since we have no budget, it is difficult to hire anyone of caliber (hence YOUR employment here). As well, this Sheriff has brought credit to an agency that was failing, removed our handcuffs and let us be cops again.
Here is what I say to you pampered little college pukes: Go get a job at a feel-good restaurant or some hugging little office somewhere. In reality, shut the HELL up. This man is the MAN.
Freakin sissies...

05-11-2008, 01:20 AM
Let me tell all you whining little girls out there something. I have been through three sheriffs. When any of you grow up and get some time under your belt, you might understand that this agency is facing a major problem: You whiners. Now, I would lay good money that all of you that wrote the negative responses about Mike are Generation Xers. You are only looking for what this agency can do for you. Well, wake up sissies. This agency is facing an economic crisis. Amendment One (which you short minded thumb sucking idiots probably voted for) has devastated our budget. Since we have no budget, it is difficult to hire anyone of caliber (hence YOUR employment here). As well, this Sheriff has brought credit to an agency that was failing, removed our handcuffs and let us be cops again.
Here is what I say to you pampered little college pukes: Go get a job at a feel-good restaurant or some hugging little office somewhere. In reality, shut the HELL up. This man is the MAN.
Freakin sissies...

When did Law Enforcement become about an individual? The new generations seems to be about themselves. There is no brotherhood/sisterhood. If one person get something and someone else doesnt it immediately becomes the biggest issue in town. The newbie/complainers dont care about credit to the agency or honor, just "what's in it for me." Well thats not what this career is about! Come on guys put your big boy pants on and think about someone other than yourself. Scott has definately brought honor back to the agency. "I LIKE Mike."

05-11-2008, 05:52 AM
Freakin sissies...

Well said... I worked back in the days of Frank, and have known Mike for many years. Mike is a man of good character, and in my opinion has done a good job for the citizens of Western Dade County f/k/a Lee County.

I'd like to throw in some financial considerations as well, since Shoap has alleged in the paper that Mike has mismanaged the budget:

YES the budget has gone up, but look at the growth and ask yourself / consider this:
1) How much more money is the county raking in in impact fees and property taxes from all the new construction and residents? Vacant land is worth a lot less than improved, and impact fees have increased greatly since they were first implemented many years ago. This is all money paid directly to Lee County. Where is all this money going?
2) If they are driving cars, are they paying gas taxes? How about those toll$ on three bridges? Run the numbers on how much money is coming in from these moneymakers.
3) All the new residents will at some point be crime/crash/other type of victim or suspect and require the services of the Sheriff.
4) If you look at the cost of a homicide, burglary, or even a crash investigation, the person(s) requiring the service never have to foot the cost directly like they would if it was the private sector. It is not like the Sheriff can send a bill like EMS does.
5) Been to a Tax Collector's Office lately and enjoyed the big screen televisions hanging from the walls that took the place of the "take a number" dispensers? How about the countless tax dollars spent beautifying medians? My point is there is a lot of fat that can be trimmed and put to better use, i.e. for law enforcement.

Being a line response agency, the Sheriff sees and has to respond to the needs of the population firsthand, and as such he has his "finger on the pulse" as it were of what it costs to provide these services.

05-11-2008, 10:28 PM
It's so funny to see these post, you can tell by the wording who is writing them. There isn't a single pro-Mike blog in here which is from the street working deputies. I guess I would support Mike too if he promise me a promotion / raise for a vote. Sounds like ELECTION FRAUD to me!!! I am so sick of the BS at the office. I always thought of the SO as a big family until the 2004 elections then I saw who was really just out for themselves... What a shame! This has nothing to do with Gen. X'ers ! It's about selfishness and what they thought they could get for themselves... Right LEO /Corrections Admin!!! Good Luck in in 4 months because I think there's going to be some house cleaning going on! Know this, your NOT respected by anyone in the agency. Hope you can sleep!

05-12-2008, 02:18 PM
It's so funny to see these post, you can tell by the wording who is writing them.

I agree. Another way to tell is by the grammar used in the posts.

There isn't a single pro-Mike blog in here which is from the street working deputies. I guess I would support Mike too if he promise me a promotion / raise for a vote.

The flaw in this logic is that I don't work for Mike, so it would have no bearing if he promised me a promotion or raise.

Sounds like ELECTION FRAUD to me!!!

Not to be confused with First Amendment rights, eh?

I am so sick of the BS at the office. I always thought of the SO as a big family until the 2004 elections then I saw who was really just out for themselves... What a shame!

There is a saying that if you are not happy with what you are doing, you need to find something else to do...

This has nothing to do with Gen. X'ers ! It's about selfishness and what they thought they could get for themselves... Right LEO /Corrections Admin!!! Good Luck in in 4 months because I think there's going to be some house cleaning going on! Know this, your NOT respected by anyone in the agency. Hope you can sleep!

With this comment, you're using the same "selfish" argument as was stated on page 1. It is up to each individual to determine what is truthful here.

The "family" you speak of is a good concept. Unfortunately it does not always work out so well. Back in the days of Frank, from time to time someone was promoted / reassigned to a better job even when the person had no experience for that type of work, i.e. a jail clerk to road deputy.

As for pro-Mike, one of the things that swayed me in the 2004 election was the then Sheriff giving a media interview defending an alleged drunk driver! Consider that in a decision, if the hard decision is made, things only get easier. If the easy way out is taken, things only get tougher. I've seen that Mike has the fortitude to make these decisions by dismissing long time employees for serious misconduct. I don't recall the other candidate out writing tickets or on the road, which is something Sheriff Scott does.

Mike is not even accepting campaign money from LCSO employees!

The bottom line is a leader will never please all the people all the time. The mark of a good leader is how they treat the people below them. As you may see in government service, you never know who your boss will be next year... it could well be the person working for you now.

05-13-2008, 09:53 PM
All I know is I hate the thug atmosphere here. I hate knowing the Ferrante brothers are running the place and that any of us will be fired if we cross either of them - or worse yet if their teeny tiny minds perceive that we've crossed them. To make matters worse, I've got meathead Ciresi in my chain of command. It's a sad state of affairs.

To those of you who are fed up: Shoap can't win this without us. Scott is not a good cop but he is a good politician with connections at the News Press and WBBH that keep him looking good. If Shoap is going to win it's going to take all of us talking to the people we trust and making sure they vote for him. Your friends and neighbors will trust your opinion because you're giving them the straight story.

Unless we do this we are doomed.

05-14-2008, 03:20 AM
I HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOUR AGENCY....SCOTT DUMP THE FERRANTE BROS..AND PUT MALAGON IN CHARGE..A REAL COPS ...COP :cop:

05-15-2008, 08:03 PM
I HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOUR AGENCY....SCOTT DUMP THE FERRANTE BROS..AND PUT MALAGON IN CHARGE..A REAL COPS ...COP :cop:
You know I really like A. Malagon but I think he was promoted past where he
should have been. LeClaire might not be a bad choice.

05-17-2008, 01:23 AM
Got to say - this really surprises me about what you are saying... I always thought Sheriff Scott was a nice guy who actually cared about his people. I'm not a Lee County Deputy, I'm a Collier County Deputy who resides in Lee County (Lehigh Acres)... I've seen your Sheriff more times than I've seen MINE!! I guess nobody's Sheriff is perfect and they all have skeletons...
Please, be honest here... I respect your opinions and really would like to know when it comes time to vote...
You'd rather have Shoap?

I don't work for Sheriff Scott but he does puts himself out there and defends his deputies/civilians. He is a Great Sheriff, unfortunately these blogs will get worst because you have pro Shoap and pro Scott. Shoap is no angel, he will also clean house if he gets elected and will promote anyone who will kiss his a**. Look at the recent article regarding Sheriff Scott assistant. They (pro Shoap) :twisted: tried to make Sheriff Scott look bad, but it backfired. It just proved once again that Sheriff Scott will defend his deputies/civilians. He is great with the community and a Great Leader.

05-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Freakin sissies...

Spare us the redneck, working class hero nonsense. If you don't have an education, that's your problem.

You need to wake up to the reality of life. No one today goes to work hoping that they can help their employer out without really gaining anything for themselves. Generation X and everyone since has come to realize that you have to do for yourself because no one is going to do it for you. Why is that wrong? If you allowed yourself to work without compensation, without raises, and generally being a good little employee looking out for the agency's interests over your own, then YOU were a fool.

Loyalty and teamwork are two way streets. You do for your employer or supervisor because you know that they will do you a solid later. Same works in reverse - you do right by the agency or your supervisor because they do right by you. If you're out there making sacrifices, but getting nothing but screwed in return...oh well. Maybe you should have gone to college.

06-16-2008, 03:44 PM
I would rather be college puke than an uneducated control freak with antisocial personality disorder issues. The knuckle dragging uniformed thugs in control around here make me laugh. Some who {heaven Forbid) may be a free thinker will soon have the labeling start. You will be a slacker, disgruntled, Officer DoLittle, Officer Friendly, ….
Step outside the boundaries of the originations unwritten culture norm and the watch the threatened knuckle draggers close ranks on you. I sit back a laugh at how these overpaid asses strive to preserve their undeserved positions and pay.

06-16-2008, 11:14 PM
I would rather be college puke than an uneducated control freak with antisocial personality disorder issues. The knuckle dragging uniformed thugs in control around here make me laugh. Some who {heaven Forbid) may be a free thinker will soon have the labeling start. You will be a slacker, disgruntled, Officer DoLittle, Officer Friendly, ….
Step outside the boundaries of the originations unwritten culture norm and the watch the threatened knuckle draggers close ranks on you. I sit back a laugh at how these overpaid asses strive to preserve their undeserved positions and pay.

BINGO! You put the nail in the coffin with these comments. The powers that be that actually RUN the LCSO refuse to allow new educated recruits to be hired. The consistently come up with lame and frivolous excuses based on the background check. What a shame. But no this, their uppence will come. The "good 'ol boy" networks famous in the south are on their way out.

06-19-2008, 02:47 AM
Step outside the boundaries of the originations unwritten culture norm and the watch the threatened knuckle draggers close ranks on you. I sit back a laugh at how these overpaid asses strive to preserve their undeserved positions and pay. Boy, you really are a *****. Are you that gay cop from central district? You seem to spend allot of time venting on cop forums..... Got issues? Got beat up or something? Why are you posting on this forum and cassattgateway.com as "fed Up"? I think your a gay cop and upset that your not accepted....I was right. Such a *****, same rant as there. Shoot yourself ****head.

06-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Hey Creegan, you and the rest of your bigot buddies angry? By the way , how does it feel to get busted from LT. to Deputy for you stupid remarks.

06-20-2008, 03:15 PM
You non-believers don't know how luck you really are. Scott and Ferrante cannot please everyone, but they are doing a great job. LSCO is a lot better off than most others their size.

06-24-2008, 01:15 AM
Are you that gay cop from central district? You seem to spend allot of time venting on cop forums..... Got issues? Got beat up or something? Why are you posting on this forum and cassattgateway.com as "fed Up"? I think your a gay cop and upset that your not accepted....I was right. Such a *****, same rant as there. Shoot yourself stubborn person.[/quote]

Hey there former Lt. not burning any crosses tonight? I don't care how good scoot might think you are you should have been fired. Its people like you that make the people hate cops

06-26-2008, 11:31 PM
You non-believers don't know how luck you really are. Scott and Ferrante cannot please everyone, but they are doing a great job. LSCO is a lot better off than most others their size.

Yes, all you non-believers out there genuflect and pay homage to the Scott the Bestower . Send your tithes to the Church of the Immaculate Flatulence and your giving will be returned to you pressed down and overflowing. Give me a Hallelujah. Yes you non-believers; repent, or be prepared to spend eternity on midnights on Pine Island.

06-27-2008, 03:39 PM

Yes, all you non-believers out there genuflect and pay homage to the Scott the Bestower . Send your tithes to the Church of the Immaculate Flatulence and your giving will be returned to you pressed down and overflowing. Give me a Hallelujah. Yes you non-believers; repent, or be prepared to spend eternity on midnights on Pine Island.

Just pray you don't get fired for some silly BS!

07-10-2008, 02:14 AM
Having a bad day at LCSO just go to the FMPD Forum and be grateful that you are not working for FMPD. :D

A lot of people at FMPD thinks Sherriff Scott is a great leader and hope to work for him one day.

Read this post from Newman.

"Another reason people are flocking to where the grass is greener on the other side of the fence (pardon the pun), is because LCSO has awesome leadership and camaraderie. For example, the bank robbery on Metro the other day, if that happened in the county, Mike Scott would have been right there on TV, praising his troops for a job well done, and warning Lee County residents that if you rob banks in Lee County, you will get caught, and you will pay the price.

What did we get? Crickets....FMPD admin, wake up!!! If this was private industry, we'd be bankrupt. You guys are running this place into a sand bar. And why??? We have the talent to be #1. We have good officers here who want to come to work everyday with a smile on their faces, and want to make a difference. What happens? They get dinged for minor offenses, chastised for being "too aggressive". By the same supervisors who push stats, put pressure on them about "Compstat" and crunching UCR numbers. And Compstat...don't get me started on this subject..."

Unregistered
02-16-2016, 10:20 AM
Wish I was back? Never less than a 5% raise every year. Tested promotions for sergeant lieutenant and captain and going strictly off the list. More boots REALLY on the street. LEO, not civilians, running the agency. No unfair terminations EVEN when speaking against the sheriff. A REAL police planner who cares about the agency and NOT himself

Unregistered
02-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Wish I was back? Never less than a 5% raise every year. Tested promotions for sergeant lieutenant and captain and going strictly off the list. More boots REALLY on the street. LEO, not civilians, running the agency. No unfair terminations EVEN when speaking against the sheriff. A REAL police planner who cares about the agency and NOT himself

Then shut the hell up and go back loser

Unregistered
02-17-2016, 10:01 AM
Most of the agency has under 12 years and has only known this sheriff and the current president and every other spineless two faced politician out there. We've only heard stories of fairness when the sheriff cared and protected his people

Unregistered
02-18-2016, 02:54 AM
Most of the agency has under 12 years and has only known this sheriff and the current president and every other spineless two faced politician out there. We've only heard stories of fairness when the sheriff cared and protected his people

Well that wasn't Shoap either. Reason Mikey lied to everyone and beat him.

Unregistered
02-19-2016, 03:06 AM
Shoap was horrible and compared us to Maytag repairmen.

Unregistered
02-19-2016, 08:19 PM
Shoap was horrible and compared us to Maytag repairmen.

shop wasn't lying ,,, actually more like Whirlpool repair men ....

famuyiyaoy
03-14-2016, 01:24 PM
Tacrolimus (also FK-506 or fujimycin, truck names Prograf, Advagraf, Protopic) is an immunosuppressive opiate that is most of all acclimatized after allogeneic organ displace to trim down the vocation of the perseverant's vaccinated set-up and so bring the gamble of tool rejection. It is also utilized in a current preparation in the treatment of atopic dermatitis (eczema), strict refractory uveitis after bone marrow transplants, exacerbations of slightest metamorphose blight, and the husk condition vitiligo.
It is a 23-membered macrolide lactone discovered in 1984 from the fermentation broth of a Japanese filth representative that contained the bacteria Streptomyces tsukubaensis. It reduces interleukin-2 (IL-2) putting out by T-cells.
Olden days
Tacrolimus was discovered in 1984; it was middle the first macrolide immunosuppressants discovered, preceded past the discovery of rapamycin (sirolimus) on Rapa Nui (Easter Eyot) in 1975.[1] It is produced by a type of begrime bacterium,Streptomyces tsukubaensis.[2] The reputation tacrolimus is derived from 'Tsukuba macrolide immunosuppressant'.[3]
Tacrolimus was fundamental approved via the Food and Cure-all Management (FDA) in 1994 for the benefit of utilization in liver transplantation; this has been extended to include kidney, resolution, uncomfortable bowel, pancreas, lung, trachea, overlay, cornea, bone marrow, and limb transplants.
Availability
The branded manifestation of the medicine is owned next to Astellas Pharma, and is sold below the marketing names Prograf given twice daily,Advagraf, a unchanging launch formulation allowing aeons ago regular dosing, and Protopic (Eczemus in Pakistan before Brookes Pharma), the up to date formulation.[4] Advagraf is handy in 0.5, 1, 3 and 5 mg capsules, the not bad is concentrations of 0.1% and 0.03%.
A second once-daily formulation of tacrolimus is in Development 3 clinical trials in the U.S. and Europe. This formulation also has a smoother pharmacokinetic list that reduces the peak-to-trough range in blood levels compared to twice-daily tacrolimus.[5] Statistics from the primary Phase 3 litigation in steady kidney transfer patients showed that this once-daily formulation was non-inferior in efficacy and protection compared to twice-daily tacrolimus.[6] A aid Condition 3 trial in de novo patients is ongoing.[7]
Instrument of encounter
Tacrolimus is chemically known as a macrolide. In T-cells, activation of the T-cell receptor normally increases intracellular calcium, which acts via calmodulin to get started calcineurin. Calcineurin then dephosphorylates the transcription constituent NF-AT (nuclear part of activated T-cells), which moves to the pith of the T-cell and increases the undertaking of genes coding benefit of IL-2 and tied up cytokines. Tacrolimus prevents the dephosphorylation of NF-AT.[8] In detachment, Tacrolimus reduces peptidyl-prolyl isomerase occupation at hand binding to the immunophilin FKBP12 (FK506 binding protein) creating a up to date complex. This FKBP12-FK506 complex interacts with and inhibits calcineurin thus inhibiting both T-lymphocytesignal transduction and IL-2 transcription.[9] Although this liveliness is correspond to to ciclosporin, studies from shown that the degree of keen repudiation is reduced by tacrolimus use above ciclosporin.[10] Although short-term immunosuppression with an eye to patient and scion survival is initiate to be similar between the two drugs, tacrolimus results in a more favorable lipid profile, and this may acquire urgent long-term implications given the prognostic play of rejection on graft survival.[11]
From suzhou pharmaceutical technology co.,ltd. (http://www.fmyykj.com)

famuyiyaoy
03-14-2016, 01:32 PM
Tacrolimus (also FK-506 or fujimycin, truck names Prograf, Advagraf, Protopic) is an immunosuppressive drug that is on the whole used after allogeneic organ transfer to compress the pursuit of the patient's immune system and so bring the gamble of tool rejection. It is also occupied in a topical preparation in the treatment of atopic dermatitis (eczema), harsh refractory uveitis after bone marrow transplants, exacerbations of tiniest variation disease, and the crust prepare vitiligo.
It is a 23-membered macrolide lactone discovered in 1984 from the fermentation broth of a Japanese soil sample that contained the bacteria Streptomyces tsukubaensis. It reduces interleukin-2 (IL-2) putting out by T-cells.
Olden days
Tacrolimus was discovered in 1984; it was among the first macrolide immunosuppressants discovered, preceded at near the disclosure of rapamycin (sirolimus) on Rapa Nui (Easter Atoll) in 1975.[1] It is produced by way of a type of begrime bacterium,Streptomyces tsukubaensis.[2] The name tacrolimus is derived from 'Tsukuba macrolide immunosuppressant'.[3]
Tacrolimus was fundamental approved during the Comestibles and Downer Administration (FDA) in 1994 someone is concerned make use of in liver transplantation; this has been extended to comprehend kidney, resolution, uncomfortable bowel, pancreas, lung, trachea, skin, cornea, bone marrow, and limb transplants.
Availability
The branded manifestation of the drug is owned next to Astellas Pharma, and is sold secondary to the marketing names Prograf given twice ordinary,Advagraf, a continual releasing formulation allowing a single time finally regular dosing, and Protopic (Eczemus in Pakistan before Brookes Pharma), the current formulation.[4] Advagraf is handy in 0.5, 1, 3 and 5 mg capsules, the not great is concentrations of 0.1% and 0.03%.
A other once-daily formulation of tacrolimus is in Aspect 3 clinical trials in the U.S. and Europe. This formulation also has a smoother pharmacokinetic limn gross that reduces the peak-to-trough range in blood levels compared to twice-daily tacrolimus.[5] Data from the first Configuration 3 woe in stable kidney transplant patients showed that this once-daily formulation was non-inferior in efficacy and sanctuary compared to twice-daily tacrolimus.[6] A next Slant gradually introduce 3 litigation in de novo patients is ongoing.[7]
Logical positivism of vigour
Tacrolimus is chemically known as a macrolide. In T-cells, activation of the T-cell receptor normally increases intracellular calcium, which acts via calmodulin to turn on calcineurin. Calcineurin then dephosphorylates the transcription factor NF-AT (nuclear aspect of activated T-cells), which moves to the nucleus of the T-cell and increases the motion of genes coding benefit of IL-2 and common cytokines. Tacrolimus prevents the dephosphorylation of NF-AT.[8] In charge, Tacrolimus reduces peptidyl-prolyl isomerase activity during binding to the immunophilin FKBP12 (FK506 binding protein) creating a new complex. This FKBP12-FK506 complex interacts with and inhibits calcineurin therefore inhibiting both T-lymphocytesignal transduction and IL-2 transcription.[9] Although this occupation is similar to ciclosporin, studies take shown that the incidence of shrewd rejection is reduced nearby tacrolimus exigency execrate above ciclosporin.[10] Although short-term immunosuppression as regards patient and extortion survival is develop to be similar between the two drugs, tacrolimus results in a more favorable lipid good, and this may acquire important long-term implications foreordained the prognostic affect of denial on corruption survival.[11]
From suzhou pharmaceutical technology co.,ltd. (http://www.fmyykj.com)

Unregistered
03-14-2016, 05:25 PM
You People think that MS is a leader are completely blind. What has he done for us in the last few years? He continues to give millions of dollars back every year in order to get a bonus to pad his own wallet but hasn't done anything for the people who actually keep this department running every day n night. We haven't a raise in 8 years, let alone a cost of living raise. Collier starts out at $10k more than us. We are one of the lowest paid departments in the state and can't hire people that should have a badge or a gun because no one in their right mind wants to work here. We are 96 people short on the road, if not more and officer safety is horrible because there is no back up. 15 + calls pending at a time in Lehigh and we have to apologize for it taking a long time to get there??? We need someone else in this place or we are going to continue to fall apart. Morale is at an all time low. People hate their jobs here. We continue to fill spots for MCU or detective spots along with field support or whatever other cap we can come up with but ye we are short on the road. Why??? I was once told that for every 1 person that is hired, 5 more leave.. the odds are against us, and someone thinks MS is the right guy?? Wake up please

Unregistered
03-14-2016, 09:43 PM
Mike Scott is loved by the old and white trash because he lives in the white trash arn pit of the country North Fort Myers

Unregistered
03-15-2016, 01:49 AM
You People think that MS is a leader are completely blind. What has he done for us in the last few years? He continues to give millions of dollars back every year in order to get a bonus to pad his own wallet but hasn't done anything for the people who actually keep this department running every day n night. We haven't a raise in 8 years, let alone a cost of living raise. Collier starts out at $10k more than us. We are one of the lowest paid departments in the state and can't hire people that should have a badge or a gun because no one in their right mind wants to work here. We are 96 people short on the road, if not more and officer safety is horrible because there is no back up. 15 + calls pending at a time in Lehigh and we have to apologize for it taking a long time to get there??? We need someone else in this place or we are going to continue to fall apart. Morale is at an all time low. People hate their jobs here. We continue to fill spots for MCU or detective spots along with field support or whatever other cap we can come up with but ye we are short on the road. Why??? I was once told that for every 1 person that is hired, 5 more leave.. the odds are against us, and someone thinks MS is the right guy?? Wake up please

I agree in general. I don't think some of your numbers are correct but we have become the turd of the crowd. Some agencies post an opening, have a test, and hundreds show up hoping to get one of only a few positions. Here we might as well have a guy dancing out in front of 10-19 holding a sign that we are hiring like Little Caesars does. Sometimes it is embarrassing to admit where I work.