PDA

View Full Version : Temp rental

03-12-2008, 09:50 PM
I am a retired Lt from the city of Miami Beach, Fl. My wife and I along with our 8 year old boy are looking at possibly relocating to the Gwinnet County area. While we look for a home to buy we need a place to rent for approx 2 months. Any ideas? We will be heading that way this coming Monday the 17th of March.
Happy St patricks day.

05-12-2009, 02:06 AM
GREEEEEEAT, another big mouth S. Floridiot moving up here...

05-12-2009, 07:32 PM

Oh, shut your mouth!! Dont ever disrespect one of our Lt's. You probably wish you were a Fl. cop, especially from the Beach!! And yes, I am a beachcop. Why don't you take your big mouth and go back to your $30,000 per year salary and I'll go back to my six figures as a patrol cop.

05-12-2009, 07:36 PM

You are so dumb, it took you over a year to decide what to write? Heck his retirement is more than your current salary and your future retirement will ever be (combined)!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dont ever come to South Beach!!

05-13-2009, 02:25 AM

You are so dumb, it took you over a year to decide what to write? Heck his retirement is more than your current salary and your future retirement will ever be (combined)!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dont ever come to South Beach!!

*sigh* Alas, the big mouth Floridiot / New York attitude at it's finest..I don't give a rattz azz what his retirement or salary is, you can't buy class as evidenced by your response big mouth.

P.S.
Why the hell would ANYBODY want to go to South Beach????

05-19-2009, 01:41 AM

*sigh* Alas, the big mouth Floridiot / New York attitude at it's finest..I don't give a rattz azz what his retirement or salary is, you can't buy class as evidenced by your response big mouth.

P.S.
Why the hell would ANYBODY want to go to South Beach????

Who would want to go to South Beach??? Where have you been, under a rock? Go ask the millions of people who go there daily you GA prejudice, racial idiot!! Oh. my bad, you can't afford to go, especially on your salary! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: