PDA

View Full Version : Will Prior Record Hurt My Application Process?

03-12-2008, 09:40 PM
I am looking to apply either for a federal position or a state police position within the next four months (after graduating college).

I was charged with a Class D Felony just after my 18th birthday for petty theft, ( :oops: dumb, yes...but over 8 years ago). The case and charges were dismissed approximately four weeks later. I was told by my lawyer that the charge would remain on my record, but the record would also indicate that the case was dismissed.

Will this inhibit my ability to join a police force?

Please let me know if you need further information to base a "guestimate" on.

Thank you,

MG

03-26-2008, 07:30 AM
Yes it will. Most cops know that the reason cases get dismissed is not because the defendant is innocent. They get dismissed because of some technical mistake, or the workings of a shady defense attorney. No matter what your exuse is, you probably did what you were accused of, but got lucky somehow and the charges were thrown out. It will be a cop that handles your background. Why would an agency spend time doing a background on someone who was arrested for a felony when there are so many more applicants available with a clean record? Just my opinion, I hope things work out for you.

10-22-2008, 02:52 AM
I am looking to apply either for a federal position or a state police position within the next four months (after graduating college).

I was charged with a Class D Felony just after my 18th birthday for petty theft, ( :oops: dumb, yes...but over 8 years ago). The case and charges were dismissed approximately four weeks later. I was told by my lawyer that the charge would remain on my record, but the record would also indicate that the case was dismissed.

Thank you,

MG
You're kidding, right? :?

07-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Yes it will. Most cops know that the reason cases get dismissed is not because the defendant is innocent. They get dismissed because of some technical mistake, or the workings of a shady defense attorney. No matter what your exuse is, you probably did what you were accused of, but got lucky somehow and the charges were thrown out. It will be a cop that handles your background. Why would an agency spend time doing a background on someone who was arrested for a felony when there are so many more applicants available with a clean record? Just my opinion, I hope things work out for you.

This is dumb cop or lying cop bulls**t.

Cases get dismissed because the cops screw up, and there is evidence of their violation of the defendants civil rights. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GUILT OR INNOCENCE OF THE 'VICTIM', it is a function of level of police incompetence.

Sure, the 'Saintly Cops in their Infinite Wisdom' NEVER go after the wrong guy on some wild *ss hunch and totally violate his state and federal rights, or at least that is the pig swill they will try and feed you over and over again.

Cases are dismissed because the STATE ATTORNEY, even when Official Police Misconduct against an wholly innocent defendant is documented, will cover up the mess so the cops don't go to jail, and the state is not liable for damages to the victim(defendant). Also, the Police Chiefs are instrumental in their endorsements for State Attorney reelection.

Any cop with 5 years on the force KNOWS THIS if he is bright enough to read the laws and know they are being violated right and left.(admittedly, many are not intelligent enough to know the laws they are violating routinely, often on orders)

.BLUE POWER FOREVER..IN THE POLICE STATE OF FLORIDA.

07-06-2010, 08:54 PM

I was charged with a Class D Felony just after my 53th birthday for illegally taping officers arresting me "TAPING WITHOUT CONSENT", ( dumb, yes...but over 7 years ago). The case and charges were dismissed approximately four weeks later. I was told by my lawyer that the charge would remain on my record, but the record would also indicate that the case was dismissed.

Thank you,

BF

PS:, for you dumb*ss genius cops, Taping one of you guys in the performance of your public duty is not a criminal offense in the state of FLORIDA, even if the taping is not announced. What is a chargeable felony is when you WISE*ss cops start altering the tapes after you confiscate them. Destruction of evidence in a forcible felony crime. OH, but I forget, when the STATE ATTORNEY waves the magic paperwork, *"* POOF*"* boo-boo go bye-bye.

I was, in total fact, guilty of taping without permission as the cops broke in without a warrant and violated my civil rights.

08-30-2010, 05:02 AM
Yeah, let's not worry about what they do, if you tape them, don't tell them, really it's that simple.
There is tracking data on them cruising to their whores, to their shady deals.
A picture won't add much more to the flavor unless you wish to pop them before the hackers do

ahrc1
12-11-2010, 06:25 PM
I think this post got a little off track...answer to your question (original poster) is yes, for a Fed position a felony is almost always a No-Go...I am sorry about that. As for a local or state, you might have a good chance with a smaller dept. Your best bet would to be to take some dcjs classes in armed and unarmed security, maybe beccome certified in asp and oc and any other related courses. once youve done that, then apply and hope that your degree and training certs override your record. Just my two cents! Good luck..

0083 series

12-13-2010, 01:55 AM
RIVIERA BEACH POLICE WILL HIRE YOU FELONY OR NOT. THEY CURRENTLY HAVE COPS FACING FELONY CHARGES ON THE PAYROLL THAT THEY HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR MONTHS! YOU WILL FIT RIGHT IN OVER THERE. LOOK UP FORMER DET. SGT. PAT GALLIGAN FOR FURTHER PROCESSING.

12-14-2010, 11:47 PM
RIVIERA BEACH POLICE WILL HIRE YOU FELONY OR NOT. THEY CURRENTLY HAVE COPS FACING FELONY CHARGES ON THE PAYROLL THAT THEY HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR MONTHS! YOU WILL FIT RIGHT IN OVER THERE. LOOK UP FORMER DET. SGT. PAT GALLIGAN FOR FURTHER PROCESSING.

Grow up!

12-15-2010, 02:43 AM
What do you mean Grow Up! The above post is unfortunately as true as it can be. Riviera Beach is condoning and even paying officers while charges are pending for felony cases. Go to the Riviera Beach blog and read for yourself. They have a Sgt. Dodson who has been arrested and charged with apparently falsifying himself being robbed and firing gunshots throughout his Palm Beach Gardens neighborhood. Investigating officers found him to have made up this story and he was charged accordingly. Until his trial Riviera has supported and paid him and kept him on the job like nothing happened? Another one of their finest Det. Schneieder is facing over 150 counts of falsifying her bosses signature, I think thats called forgery? Yet she has also been paid like nothing happened and assigned on duty working other crimes even though over 80 felony cases she forged signatures on could be thrown out? This is all documented true stuff folks, do your research, it is quite unbelievable, there are also one or two more felony charged cops still on duty, I am just tired of typing. Do your homework and stop sticking up for "dirty cops and a dirty PD" We don't condone that crap here!

12-15-2010, 03:56 AM
read your policemen "s bill of rights, that why these officers are being paid, do your homework. and stop the gossip, your like and old lady with nothing to do.

12-15-2010, 10:32 PM
read your policemen "s bill of rights, that why these officers are being paid, do your homework. and stop the gossip, your like and old lady with nothing to do.

No, it is you who needs to do your homework. All the decent police agencies I know place their trouble makers out on UNPAID leave once they are formally arrested and charged with a felony or multiple felonies such as these individuals. It is basicly unheard of to keep your officer on the payroll for months or even years while pending depos and trials for such SERIOUS charges?

12-15-2010, 11:09 PM
also read your union contract, those officers are covered. stop the gossip you are looking like a fool.

12-15-2010, 11:20 PM
also read your union contract, those officers are covered. stop the gossip you are looking like a fool.

Galligan stop covering for these dirt balls, you are a disgraced former detective who was not even man enough to show your face for Schneider and Dodson. Now go back into hiding and stay off this site you are banned, remember? And we are not signing any overtime for you or your disgraced comrades.

12-16-2010, 12:53 AM
What do you mean Grow Up! The above post is unfortunately as true as it can be. Riviera Beach is condoning and even paying officers while charges are pending for felony cases. Go to the Riviera Beach blog and read for yourself. They have a Sgt. Dodson who has been arrested and charged with apparently falsifying himself being robbed and firing gunshots throughout his Palm Beach Gardens neighborhood. Investigating officers found him to have made up this story and he was charged accordingly. Until his trial Riviera has supported and paid him and kept him on the job like nothing happened? Another one of their finest Det. Schneieder is facing over 150 counts of falsifying her bosses signature, I think thats called forgery? Yet she has also been paid like nothing happened and assigned on duty working other crimes even though over 80 felony cases she forged signatures on could be thrown out? This is all documented true stuff folks, do your research, it is quite unbelievable, there are also one or two more felony charged cops still on duty, I am just tired of typing. Do your homework and stop sticking up for "dirty cops and a dirty PD" We don't condone that crap here!

I am so glad that you don't work in my department because we would kick your ass and then show you the door. You are good for a laugh or two, but, you are a serious cry baby with some serious hatred for your department. Stop trying to make yourself to be the perfect officer. There is no such thing. I'm sure that your agency doesn't condone "dirty" cops . No agency condones that. There is such a thing as a "Police Officers Bill of Rights" in all agencies everywhere. What do you care about these officers anyway? You need to worry about yourself and what you do. Whatever these officers are accused of is for a court of law to decide, not you or your gossip track here.

12-18-2010, 06:01 AM

I am so glad that you don't work in my department because we would kick your ass and then show you the door. You are good for a laugh or two, but, you are a serious cry baby with some serious hatred for your department. Stop trying to make yourself to be the perfect officer. There is no such thing. I'm sure that your agency doesn't condone "dirty" cops . No agency condones that. There is such a thing as a "Police Officers Bill of Rights" in all agencies everywhere. What do you care about these officers anyway? You need to worry about yourself and what you do. Whatever these officers are accused of is for a court of law to decide, not you or your gossip track here.

Couldn't have said it better with that comeback!!!! Peace and stay true to your brothers and sisters in Law Enforcement

12-18-2010, 02:55 PM

ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS DIRTY COPS LIKE THESE IN RIVIERA BEACH NEEDS NOT ONLY AN ASS BEATIN', BUT YOU DEFINATELY HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING A COP! IT IS COPS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THE PUBLIC DISTRUST AND DISLIKE US. IF YOU CAN'T BE HONEST AND SUPPORT HONEST HARD WORKING COPS THEN YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS CAUSE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE! NOW, GO CRYIN' FOR AND SUPPORTIN' YOUR SH^^hEAD BUDDIES! THERE YA GO, HIRE THOSE FELONS TOO WHILE YOUR AT IT YOU PIECES OF GARBAGE!

12-18-2010, 11:39 PM
[quote="To The Grown Up Guest":9h37indo]What do you mean Grow Up! The above post is unfortunately as true as it can be. Riviera Beach is condoning and even paying officers while charges are pending for felony cases. Go to the Riviera Beach blog and read for yourself. They have a Sgt. Dodson who has been arrested and charged with apparently falsifying himself being robbed and firing gunshots throughout his Palm Beach Gardens neighborhood. Investigating officers found him to have made up this story and he was charged accordingly. Until his trial Riviera has supported and paid him and kept him on the job like nothing happened? Another one of their finest Det. Schneieder is facing over 150 counts of falsifying her bosses signature, I think thats called forgery? Yet she has also been paid like nothing happened and assigned on duty working other crimes even though over 80 felony cases she forged signatures on could be thrown out? This is all documented true stuff folks, do your research, it is quite unbelievable, there are also one or two more felony charged cops still on duty, I am just tired of typing. Do your homework and stop sticking up for "dirty cops and a dirty PD" We don't condone that crap here!

ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS DIRTY COPS LIKE THESE IN RIVIERA BEACH NEEDS NOT ONLY AN ASS BEATIN', BUT YOU DEFINATELY HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING A COP! IT IS COPS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THE PUBLIC DISTRUST AND DISLIKE US. IF YOU CAN'T BE HONEST AND SUPPORT HONEST HARD WORKING COPS THEN YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS CAUSE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE! NOW, GO CRYIN' FOR AND SUPPORTIN' YOUR SH^^hEAD BUDDIES! THERE YA GO, HIRE THOSE FELONS TOO WHILE YOUR AT IT YOU PIECES OF GARBAGE![/quote:9h37indo]

GROW UP AND GET A LIFE

12-23-2010, 06:22 PM
[quote="To The Grown Up Guest":3huzeox5]What do you mean Grow Up! The above post is unfortunately as true as it can be. Riviera Beach is condoning and even paying officers while charges are pending for felony cases. Go to the Riviera Beach blog and read for yourself. They have a Sgt. Dodson who has been arrested and charged with apparently falsifying himself being robbed and firing gunshots throughout his Palm Beach Gardens neighborhood. Investigating officers found him to have made up this story and he was charged accordingly. Until his trial Riviera has supported and paid him and kept him on the job like nothing happened? Another one of their finest Det. Schneieder is facing over 150 counts of falsifying her bosses signature, I think thats called forgery? Yet she has also been paid like nothing happened and assigned on duty working other crimes even though over 80 felony cases she forged signatures on could be thrown out? This is all documented true stuff folks, do your research, it is quite unbelievable, there are also one or two more felony charged cops still on duty, I am just tired of typing. Do your homework and stop sticking up for "dirty cops and a dirty PD" We don't condone that crap here!

ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS DIRTY COPS LIKE THESE IN RIVIERA BEACH NEEDS NOT ONLY AN ASS BEATIN', BUT YOU DEFINATELY HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING A COP! IT IS COPS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THE PUBLIC DISTRUST AND DISLIKE US. IF YOU CAN'T BE HONEST AND SUPPORT HONEST HARD WORKING COPS THEN YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS CAUSE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE! NOW, GO CRYIN' FOR AND SUPPORTIN' YOUR SH^^hEAD BUDDIES! THERE YA GO, HIRE THOSE FELONS TOO WHILE YOUR AT IT YOU PIECES OF GARBAGE![/quote:3huzeox5]
YES, THEY DO RESPECT FELONS

12-23-2010, 08:14 PM
he lives out of state.

12-24-2010, 02:04 PM
he lives out of state.

That's alright they can move him right into the Riviera Beach StoneyBrooks Apartments, where several officers stay at a "police discounted rate". There will also soon be some good deals up for grabs from other cops who get locked up after trial there. We are still paying several Riviera cops who have been charged with felony crimes by the State Attorney Office to work for and protect our city - does anyone know why that is? Ruthy what up width dat?

12-24-2010, 02:55 PM
you sure are ignorant.

12-24-2010, 04:31 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE GOOD COPS OUT THERE AND TO THE BAD ONES, MAY A "SPEEDY TRIAL" NEXT YEAR BRING YOU ALL A NICE CONVICTION! :devil:

12-24-2010, 05:25 PM
why don"t you grow up, and get a life for christmas.

12-24-2010, 05:49 PM
why don"t you grow up, and get a life for christmas.

Galligan, for once and for all's sake - stay off this site! You should be out buying Schneider something very very nice and expensive with all that overtime money we heard she brought you? G :devil: et her something to remeber you by, Although we're sure she will after this ordeal is finally over next year?

12-24-2010, 10:17 PM
A NEWS REPORTER IS MONITORING THIS SITE, THE REPORTER HAS ALL THE IP ADDRESS AND HIS WRTING A STORY GET READY GUEST TO BE EXPOSED, IF YOU ARE AN OFFICER THAT YOU CLAIM TO BE GET READY FOR TERMANINTION AND ALSO CIVAL LAW SUITS. GOOD LUCK

12-24-2010, 10:56 PM
A NEWS REPORTER IS MONITORING THIS SITE, THE REPORTER HAS ALL THE IP ADDRESS AND HIS WRTING A STORY GET READY GUEST TO BE EXPOSED, IF YOU ARE AN OFFICER THAT YOU CLAIM TO BE GET READY FOR TERMANINTION AND ALSO CIVAL LAW SUITS. GOOD LUCK

Galligan your pathetic and learn how to spell, some reporter you can't even spell LMFAO!

12-24-2010, 11:33 PM
we will soon know your name. good luck

12-25-2010, 02:18 AM

We know your name Galligan...............

12-31-2010, 10:36 PM

We know yours too

01-01-2011, 04:53 AM

We know yours too

Paddy stay off this site or you may face house arrest. You should be kissin' Sneiders hide for savin' yours into the new year.

01-01-2011, 10:09 PM
[quote=info]we will soon know your name. good luck

We know yours too

Paddy stay off this site or you may face house arrest. You should be kissin' Sneiders hide for savin' yours into the new year.[/quote:38iqpc4u]

Let's all try something new for the New Year. Let's all not worry about other peoples business. Let's not have nasty comments to make about everyone, especially as an anonymous blogger. Let's support our agencies and the men and women that we work with. Why don't we try that !!!

01-02-2011, 02:50 AM
[quote=info]we will soon know your name. good luck

We know yours too

Paddy stay off this site or you may face house arrest. You should be kissin' Sneiders hide for savin' yours into the new year.

Sounds good in theory but it will never work because cops are a bunch of back stabbing rat *******s. Look at these Riviera flunkies for christ sake.

Let's all try something new for the New Year. Let's all not worry about other peoples business. Let's not have nasty comments to make about everyone, especially as an anonymous blogger. Let's support our agencies and the men and women that we work with. Why don't we try that !!![/quote:tt0vgi1m]

01-02-2011, 03:21 AM
galligan is long retired. what is your point same old bullshit, get a life.

01-03-2011, 01:57 AM
galligan is long retired. what is your point same old bullshit, get a life.

Galligan stop writing this crap! It is a shame that you left your star detective to hang this year on hundreds of charges for your own self serving BULLSHIT! Grow up - come out of retirement and save that young ladies career. Your actions have been a DISGRACE!

01-03-2011, 02:33 PM
sane old bullshit

01-03-2011, 11:31 PM
[quote="same bullshit":3s7ghzpk]galligan is long retired. what is your point same old bullshit, get a life.

Galligan stop writing this crap! It is a shame that you left your star detective to hang this year on hundreds of charges for your own self serving BULLSHIT! Grow up - come out of retirement and save that young ladies career. Your actions have been a DISGRACE![/quote:3s7ghzpk]

What a shame, that incompetant ASSH*LE runs into retirement with bogus overtime bonuses thanks to you know who and she will probably soon be out of a career and a pay check and very likely in the county jail for helping him cut corners and make money. It's just not right. This moron has single handedly ruined our police department and especially the detective bureau. Lt. payne who is a great cop is even now "black balled" because of this incompetancy.

01-03-2011, 11:46 PM
bullshit

01-04-2011, 01:32 AM
bullshit

Paddy "Bullshit" Gal A Girl I bet your family is proud huh?

01-04-2011, 02:19 AM
SAME BULLSHIT

01-05-2011, 12:35 AM
bullshit

Paddy "Bullshit" Gal A Girl I bet your family is proud huh?

01-05-2011, 12:45 AM
GOSSIPING OLD LADY, SAME BULLSHIT

01-05-2011, 09:48 PM
[quote=bullshit]bullshit

Paddy "Bullshit" Gal A Girl I bet your family is proud huh?[/quote:uzucwhbp]

Will you at least show support at the trial for your friend this year? Or just let her hang on her own?

01-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Way to go Lisa, somebody with a brain finally sees that this disgrace should be arrested.

01-09-2011, 01:47 AM
Way to go Lisa, somebody with a brain finally sees that this disgrace should be arrested.

THAT LATEST ARTICLE WRITTEN ON JANUARY 7TH IS THE MOST BRUTAL YET! BOY, PASSARO SURE DIMED THAT GALLIGAN OUT GOOD! WHATS UP IN RIVIERA BEACH?

01-10-2011, 09:06 PM
[quote="The Broward - Palm Beach New Times Hammers Riviera Beach Police Galligan":14797mtd]Way to go Lisa, somebody with a brain finally sees that this disgrace should be arrested.

THAT LATEST ARTICLE WRITTEN ON JANUARY 7TH IS THE MOST BRUTAL YET! BOY, PASSARO SURE DIMED THAT GALLIGAN OUT GOOD! WHATS UP IN RIVIERA BEACH?[/quote:14797mtd]

What is brutal about it? I read it and it doesn't seem to be bad at all. Every cop complains and *itches about their supervisors, their co workers, the citizens and anything else they can *itch about so what is any different than this? As far as officer galigan being arrested; y? If he didn't steal anything , which it seems to be that way, then why should he b arrested? You don't like him? He made fun of you? That is the reason to arrest him? I'm not buying.

01-10-2011, 10:59 PM
[quote="The Broward - Palm Beach New Times Hammers Riviera Beach Police Galligan":mrc8q6nx]Way to go Lisa, somebody with a brain finally sees that this disgrace should be arrested.

THAT LATEST ARTICLE WRITTEN ON JANUARY 7TH IS THE MOST BRUTAL YET! BOY, PASSARO SURE DIMED THAT GALLIGAN OUT GOOD! WHATS UP IN RIVIERA BEACH?

What is brutal about it? I read it and it doesn't seem to be bad at all. Every cop complains and *itches about their supervisors, their co workers, the citizens and anything else they can *itch about so what is any different than this? As far as officer galigan being arrested; y? If he didn't steal anything , which it seems to be that way, then why should he b arrested? You don't like him? He made fun of you? That is the reason to arrest him? I'm not buying.[/quote:mrc8q6nx]

NICE TRY GAL I GAL, UNFORTUNATEY FOR YOU, NOBODY IS BUYING IT. YOUR SELFISH GREED HAS HARMED NOT ONLY RIVIERA BEACH'S ALREADY TARNISHED REPUTATION BUT WILL UNFORTUNATELY PROBABLY PLACE A CO-WORKER WHO ENTRUSTED IN YOU HER CAREER AND POSSIBLY EVEN PRISON TIME. YOUR "HANDS OFF" SUPERVISION AS DESCRIBED BY YOUR SUBORDINATES IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT FOR THOSE WHO WATCHED YOU OPERATE FOR YEARS. THE CITY SCREWED UP YEARS AGO BY NOT HAVING YOU FIRED FOR INSUBORDINATION TACTICS WHICH THEY ENDED UP "BUMBLING BY RECORDING YOU R VOICE INSTEAD OF JUST YOUR ACTIONS.

IN ANY OTHER AGENCY WHAT YOUR DETECTIVES HAVE DESCRIBED TO THE FEDS WOULD HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED A GRAND THEFT AT THE MINIMUM. BUT YOUR CITY DIDN'T WANT ANOTHER BLACK EYE FOR THEIR CHIEFS SO THEY SAID HEY, NO BIG DEAL, OUR TAXPAYERS WILL PAY FOR IT THE REST OF YOUR PENSIONS LIFE. NO CHERGES PRESSED BY US, IT IS ACCEPTABLE? YET NOBODY ELSE IN RIVIERA BEACH OR THE BUSINESSS IN GENERAL SITS HOM COLLECTING OT WHILE HIS MEN AND WOMEN BUST THEIR ASS ON THE CRIME SCENE. YOU SHOULD BE AND ARE WE'RE SURE ASHAMED OF YOUR DISGRACEFUL COMPLACENT SELF SERVING GREED.

IT IS YOU AND YOU ONLY WHO MUST LOOK IN THAT MIRROR EVERYDAY AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE A KNOCK WILL COME AT YOUR DOOR WITH AN ARREST WARRANT FOR YOU TO VISIT YOUR FORMER CO-WORKER? GOOD LUCK AND SLEEP TIGHT.

01-10-2011, 11:26 PM
there"s no talking to this jerk, his life is galligan. very sad

01-11-2011, 12:03 AM
there"s no talking to this jerk, his life is galligan. very sad

Other way around pal, Gal I Gal is ruining too many lives. Just look at poor Schneider and those other detctives who tried to look up to him - RUINED! By a selfish greedy lazy jerk!

01-11-2011, 01:18 AM
[quote="WHY IS GALLIGAN STILL A FREE MAN?":10g2q680][quote="The Broward - Palm Beach New Times Hammers Riviera Beach Police Galligan":10g2q680]Way to go Lisa, somebody with a brain finally sees that this disgrace should be arrested.

What is brutal about it? I read it and it doesn't seem to be bad at all. Every cop complains and *itches about their supervisors, their co workers, the citizens and anything else they can *itch about so what is any different than this? As far as officer galigan being arrested; y? If he didn't steal anything , which it seems to be that way, then why should he b arrested? You don't like him? He made fun of you? That is the reason to arrest him? I'm not buying.[/quote:10g2q680]

NICE TRY GAL I GAL, UNFORTUNATEY FOR YOU, NOBODY IS BUYING IT. YOUR SELFISH GREED HAS HARMED NOT ONLY RIVIERA BEACH'S ALREADY TARNISHED REPUTATION BUT WILL UNFORTUNATELY PROBABLY PLACE A CO-WORKER WHO ENTRUSTED IN YOU HER CAREER AND POSSIBLY EVEN PRISON TIME. YOUR "HANDS OFF" SUPERVISION AS DESCRIBED BY YOUR SUBORDINATES IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT FOR THOSE WHO WATCHED YOU OPERATE FOR YEARS. THE CITY SCREWED UP YEARS AGO BY NOT HAVING YOU FIRED FOR INSUBORDINATION TACTICS WHICH THEY ENDED UP "BUMBLING BY RECORDING YOU R VOICE INSTEAD OF JUST YOUR ACTIONS.

IN ANY OTHER AGENCY WHAT YOUR DETECTIVES HAVE DESCRIBED TO THE FEDS WOULD HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED A GRAND THEFT AT THE MINIMUM. BUT YOUR CITY DIDN'T WANT ANOTHER BLACK EYE FOR THEIR CHIEFS SO THEY SAID HEY, NO BIG DEAL, OUR TAXPAYERS WILL PAY FOR IT THE REST OF YOUR PENSIONS LIFE. NO CHERGES PRESSED BY US, IT IS ACCEPTABLE? YET NOBODY ELSE IN RIVIERA BEACH OR THE BUSINESSS IN GENERAL SITS HOM COLLECTING OT WHILE HIS MEN AND WOMEN BUST THEIR ASS ON THE CRIME SCENE. YOU SHOULD BE AND ARE WE'RE SURE ASHAMED OF YOUR DISGRACEFUL COMPLACENT SELF SERVING GREED.

IT IS YOU AND YOU ONLY WHO MUST LOOK IN THAT MIRROR EVERYDAY AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE A KNOCK WILL COME AT YOUR DOOR WITH AN ARREST WARRANT FOR YOU TO VISIT YOUR FORMER CO-WORKER? GOOD LUCK AND SLEEP TIGHT.[/quote:10g2q680]

This isn't galigan. There are other people that have opinions and things to say.

01-11-2011, 02:25 PM
[quote="WHY IS GALLIGAN STILL A FREE MAN?":2s52opwd][quote="The Broward - Palm Beach New Times Hammers Riviera Beach Police Galligan":2s52opwd]Way to go Lisa, somebody with a brain finally sees that this disgrace should be arrested.

What is brutal about it? I read it and it doesn't seem to be bad at all. Every cop complains and *itches about their supervisors, their co workers, the citizens and anything else they can *itch about so what is any different than this? As far as officer galigan being arrested; y? If he didn't steal anything , which it seems to be that way, then why should he b arrested? You don't like him? He made fun of you? That is the reason to arrest him? I'm not buying.

IT IS YOU AND YOU ONLY WHO MUST LOOK IN THAT MIRROR EVERYDAY AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE A KNOCK WILL COME AT YOUR DOOR WITH AN ARREST WARRANT FOR YOU TO VISIT YOUR FORMER CO-WORKER? GOOD LUCK AND SLEEP TIGHT.[/quote:2s52opwd]

This isn't galigan. There are other people that have opinions and things to say.[/quote:2s52opwd]

OKAY WE BELIEVE YOU , NOW GO GIVE SCHNEIDER A KISS GOOD NIGHT.

01-11-2011, 11:26 PM
A

[quote=Guest][quote="WHY IS GALLIGAN STILL A FREE MAN?":1ceiyd6s][quote="The Broward - Palm Beach New Times Hammers Riviera Beach Police Galligan":1ceiyd6s]Way to go Lisa, somebody with a brain finally sees that this disgrace should be arrested.

IT IS YOU AND YOU ONLY WHO MUST LOOK IN THAT MIRROR EVERYDAY AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE A KNOCK WILL COME AT YOUR DOOR WITH AN ARREST WARRANT FOR YOU TO VISIT YOUR FORMER CO-WORKER? GOOD LUCK AND SLEEP TIGHT.[/quote:1ceiyd6s]

This isn't galigan. There are other people that have opinions and things to say.[/quote:1ceiyd6s]

OKAY WE BELIEVE YOU , NOW GO GIVE SCHNEIDER A KISS GOOD NIGHT.[/quote:1ceiyd6s]

Interesting come back? What does it mean?

01-11-2011, 11:49 PM
[quote="WHY IS GALLIGAN STILL A FREE MAN?":1blrpqeg][quote="The Broward - Palm Beach New Times Hammers Riviera Beach Police Galligan":1blrpqeg]Way to go Lisa, somebody with a brain finally sees that this disgrace should be arrested.

What is brutal about it? I read it and it doesn't seem to be bad at all. Every cop complains and *itches about their supervisors, their co workers, the citizens and anything else they can *itch about so what is any different than this? As far as officer galigan being arrested; y? If he didn't steal anything , which it seems to be that way, then why should he b arrested? You don't like him? He made fun of you? That is the reason to arrest him? I'm not buying.[/quote:1blrpqeg]

IT IS YOU AND YOU ONLY WHO MUST LOOK IN THAT MIRROR EVERYDAY AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE A KNOCK WILL COME AT YOUR DOOR WITH AN ARREST WARRANT FOR YOU TO VISIT YOUR FORMER CO-WORKER? GOOD LUCK AND SLEEP TIGHT.[/quote:1blrpqeg]

01-12-2011, 01:00 AM
no life, his life is galligan. a coward behind a keyboard. very sad

01-12-2011, 01:35 AM
[quote="WHY IS GALLIGAN STILL A FREE MAN?":1ch9wvpg][quote="The Broward - Palm Beach New Times Hammers Riviera Beach Police Galligan":1ch9wvpg]Way to go Lisa, somebody with a brain finally sees that this disgrace should be arrested.

What is brutal about it? I read it and it doesn't seem to be bad at all. Every cop complains and *itches about their supervisors, their co workers, the citizens and anything else they can *itch about so what is any different than this? As far as officer galigan being arrested; y? If he didn't steal anything , which it seems to be that way, then why should he b arrested? You don't like him? He made fun of you? That is the reason to arrest him? I'm not buying.[/quote:1ch9wvpg]

IT IS YOU AND YOU ONLY WHO MUST LOOK IN THAT MIRROR EVERYDAY AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE A KNOCK WILL COME AT YOUR DOOR WITH AN ARREST WARRANT FOR YOU TO VISIT YOUR FORMER CO-WORKER? GOOD LUCK AND SLEEP TIGHT.[/quote:1ch9wvpg]

01-18-2011, 10:00 PM
[quote=Guest][quote="WHY IS GALLIGAN STILL A FREE MAN?":20lwbbtv][quote="The Broward - Palm Beach New Times Hammers Riviera Beach Police Galligan":20lwbbtv]Way to go Lisa, somebody with a brain finally sees that this disgrace should be arrested.

What is brutal about it? I read it and it doesn't seem to be bad at all. Every cop complains and *itches about their supervisors, their co workers, the citizens and anything else they can *itch about so what is any different than this? As far as officer galigan being arrested; y? If he didn't steal anything , which it seems to be that way, then why should he b arrested? You don't like him? He made fun of you? That is the reason to arrest him? I'm not buying.[/quote:20lwbbtv]

IT IS YOU AND YOU ONLY WHO MUST LOOK IN THAT MIRROR EVERYDAY AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE A KNOCK WILL COME AT YOUR DOOR WITH AN ARREST WARRANT FOR YOU TO VISIT YOUR FORMER CO-WORKER? GOOD LUCK AND SLEEP TIGHT.[/quote:20lwbbtv][/quote:20lwbbtv]

01-19-2011, 10:26 PM
Schneider has balls to show face at Toombs corruption trial but where was NO Balls Galligan? What a Scum Ball!

01-21-2011, 02:01 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absurd wrote:
Justice for Toombs. No innocent man should go through what the man just went through.

I want the the Three Musketeers charged along with their ring leader.. we can find someone else to fix toilets and deliver what.

You are damned right!!!!! Finally , Justice was served.
Now its time for scneider and dodson. We are behind you just like we were behind toombs. and yes,,,are the wonderful musketeers going to be charged for lying???
stay tuned....Guest

01-21-2011, 05:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absurd wrote:
Justice for Toombs. No innocent man should go through what the man just went through.

I want the the Three Musketeers charged along with their ring leader.. we can find someone else to fix toilets and deliver what.

You are damned right!!!!! Finally , Justice was served.
Now its time for scneider and dodson. We are behind you just like we were behind toombs. and yes,,,are the wonderful musketeers going to be charged for lying???
stay tuned....Guest

WELL NOW GALAGAL, HOLD YOUR HORSES AND YOUR WIFE'S HAND CAUSE THERE IS NO COMPARISON HERE BETWEEN THE TOOMBS CASE AND SCHNEIDER AND DODSON'S! THE TOOMBS CASE WAS WELL WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT WAS? NOW YOUR CASE WITH SCHNEIDER OH BOY, YOU WISH IT WILL BE THAT EASY - BUT VEGAS ODDS SAY NO WAY HOSAY AND YOU BETTER STAY WELL HIDDEN! BY THE WAY, DIDN'T SEE YOU AT THE TOOMBS TRIAL? YOUR SCAPEGOAT WAS THERE THOUGH? NOW DODSON SHOOTING UP THE GARDENS AFTER LEAVING YOUR SEND OFF IN DISGRACE PARTY, YEAH EVEN HE MAY HAVE A BETTER CHANCE THAN YOUR GAL?

01-21-2011, 06:04 PM
are the wonderful musketeers going to be charged for lying???
stay tuned....Guest

01-21-2011, 10:49 PM
stay tuned....Guest

Doubtful, but probable that GALAGAL will be charged with his girlfriend 152 counts.......

01-22-2011, 12:01 AM
THE JURY

stay tuned....Guest

01-22-2011, 01:01 AM
THE JURY

stay tuned....Guest

No definately not, by the way the charge is Perjury. You know it sounds similar to Forgery. Now all can hardly wait doe the trial of the century - will Paddy Cakes Galligan testify for his loyal gal Pal or leave her in the jam? Hey we all know the answer to the question. Pathetic Patrick! You have turned into the major disgrace that you accused others of being. Ironic huh?

01-22-2011, 01:04 AM
Riviera Beach police officer John Edward Toombs is congratulated by fellow police officers after a jury found him not guilty of all charges. are the wonderful musketeers going to be charged for lying???
stay tuned....Guest

01-22-2011, 01:17 AM
Borrows Payne Passaro Vance , four lying pieces of trash, can"t wait till there arrested.

01-22-2011, 02:02 AM
Borrows Payne Passaro Vance , four lying pieces of trash, can"t wait till there arrested.

Don't hold your breath on that, you will most likely see the disgraced former Detective Galligan be led out in handcuffs before that! Definately more likely to see his sidekick Schneider in the hole first.

01-22-2011, 02:11 AM

01-22-2011, 02:27 AM
Borrows Payne Passaro Vance , four lying pieces of trash, can"t wait till there arrested. also lying to federal agents, more charges.

01-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Borrows Payne Passaro Vance , four lying pieces of trash, can"t wait till there arrested. also lying to federal agents, more charges.

THE ONLY ONE RIGHT NOW THEY HAVE AN ARREST WARRANT IN PREPARATION FOR IS SCHNEIDERS MENTOR THE RIP OFF ARTIST...........CREDIT TAKING NEWS MEDIA HOUND WHO STAYED ON THIS SITE IN HIS OFFICE MORE THAN WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE CRIME SOLVING. HEY, BY THE WAY, HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS SITE NOW THAT YOU ARE A DISGRACED DETECTIVE?

01-23-2011, 01:04 AM
looks like Termination for two, and arrested.

01-23-2011, 01:12 AM
payne, passaro can"t wait till there arrested. also lying to federal agents, more charges. keep those toilets clean, no more lying

01-23-2011, 02:05 AM
MY TOILET IS CLOGGED, WHAT IS LT. PAYNE'S PHONE NUMBER

01-23-2011, 06:43 PM
MY TOILET IS CLOGGED, WHAT IS LT. PAYNE'S PHONE NUMBER

GO AHEAD CALL PAYNE, HE WILL BE HAPPY TO ADD AN OVERTIME SLIP SIGNED BY SCHNEIDER LIKE GALAGAL USE TO DO AND ADD IT TO HIS "DROP PLAN"!

01-25-2011, 01:13 PM
In reality, we are all Law Enforcement Officers, just wearing a different patch and shield. None the less, we can not forget that we were all once in the police academy and none of us knew anything about real police work until we entered this line of work. I for one love my job. and will love my job no matter where I work. The only sour thing about thing about Riviera Beach is the pay other than that it is the best place to learn how to be a real law enforcement officer.

I for one know that the PBSO has had fraud cases in regards to over time pay, but the truth is that will never be posted on the news. The purpose for writing this comment to explain to all that read this, is that every police department will have bad apples. Rivera did what he did but he was an excellent COP. Gordon would have done anything in order for you to learn more. These guys did what they did but they are not RIVIERA BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT. They only worked there. We all have families and we all go to work knowing that there is a chance that we will not make it home... and we are ok with that.

I may not know any of you but believe me when i say, that i would take a bullet for anyone that does that same job that i do. There should not be compition between us. Another truth is that we have a leak in this City and as soon as anything happens this person runs to thier person. Again please understand that we all fight bad guys whether it be on the road or our own personal demons. Mad love to all the boys and girls in blue. Please look at your own flaws before attacking others. How many officers that are reading this have turned in an overtime time slip for 15 mins? how many have slept on the job? how many have left a pretty girl or handsome man leave without a ticket? I can go on and on... We need to have each other backs and not seperate ecah other by color of uniform.

02-24-2011, 02:18 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SwVCOMnW5LQ/TNHL0u2wCaI/AAAAAAAAAFU/_wdmRpPkMJs/s1600/cop.jpg