PDA

View Full Version : AJ's Flip-Flop

03-12-2008, 09:27 PM
After the Virginia Tech shootings, AJ was quoted in The Post, reassuring everyone that the "District has its own highly trained police force."
After the PBA flyers hit homes, he was quoted, in an interview with Channel 5, that "safety in the schools is not the responsibility of the school police. Its the responsibility of the principal and the assistant principals." Gee AJ, do you want me to tell her or do you want to do it? Maybe one of these media should confront him about this.

03-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Heres a link to the news story so eveyone else can check it out. Click the link and scroll through the videos on the left, then click school police. http://www.wptv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx
Get ready for the ride ladies and gents, this will be exciting! I heard the DAC is a mess right now. The media did a great job, and the PBA did an AWESOME job!!!!! Sounds like AJ wasnt too happy and might do something crazy.........only time will tell.

03-12-2008, 11:37 PM
This idea that Dr. Johnson is going to capitulate is insane. Dr. Johnson never loses. He was fired and in disgrace and out for the count. NOT!!! He got elected to the school board got his cronies in, got rid of everyone that stood in his way or did not support him, then got himself appointed as the new Superintendent and cannot be removed unless five of the seven board members vote against him. If he feels slighted, he will come in and fight to the death.
I hear a lot of talk about him being in negotiations with PBSO now, or when Bradshaw come back. I think more likely he will let our Department die on the vine and just turn over the duties to the PBSO. There are no guarantees we keep our jobs or that we get picked up by the SO. Do not get me wrong I am all for fightingand I am all for being taken over at least then promotions will be even. This is fun, I love the drama.
I loved listening to the administration talk about Dr. Johnson comments about them always being the front line of defense. It was laughable. They will not stand up to him however and no matter how this plays out Dr. Johnson will win. So bring on the drama, and those of you that are leaving God speed and good luck because a mass exoduse will do nothing but make them squirm even more.

03-13-2008, 01:49 AM
Wow!! I just watched the video and I am flabergasted. Here is the way I see it. AJ just took a big dump on us and the chief is sitting there with a can of deoderizer. Once again the chief needs to stand up and defend us. After all , we have heard him say on several occasions that our primary function is to keep the campuses safe .. If the Admin at each school are doing this, there is no need for us. Right? The way I see it the chief and command staff are worried about their jobs. We all know the sheriff will not bring them over, and that's fine with me. We need real cops with real experience running this department. PBA did an awesome job. But they need to finish it. AJ is stunned, it is time to follow up!!! :x AJ when he read the flyer> :shock: The chief when he found out AJ is considering talking with bradshaw. Once again LETSSSSSS GOOOOOO. We all need to unite. Yes it may mean more work for a few of us but I guarantee you it will be worth it!!!!!!!!!

03-13-2008, 01:53 AM
There is about twenty of us on the way Jump on the train!!! The ride is worth it!!!

http://www.pbso.org/index.cfm?fa=hr_main

03-13-2008, 02:19 AM
Well, I think this is great, I hope AJ is talking with PBSO!!! If you wear the badge you should be able to do the job at any school. I know some of the "unfit" are getting nervous, but keep in mind if a merger happens PBSO needs cops too, so the standard will not be too high, unless you are over 60! We need to get some REAL 14 from the brass, instead of an email about a flashlight gun, or how kids get high off fecal material!

03-14-2008, 05:36 PM
You think this is great? You must be king of the idiots. So the 60 plus people are unfit? I guarantee I am more fit than you. Goodbye.

03-14-2008, 06:13 PM
I LIKE THIS JOB, BUT I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE. MOST OF US EARN OUR PAY AND MORE. I FOR ONE AM NOT AFRAID OF WHAT LIES AHEAD. ON THE OTHER HAND, THERE ARE THE FEW THAT HAVEN'T SEEN A 36 IN YEARS. BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!

03-14-2008, 10:32 PM
You think this is great? You must be king of the idiots. So the 60 plus people are unfit? I guarantee I am more fit than you. Goodbye.

UMMM YES, if you are over 60 you are unfit for police work. Take a look at the human body, you are not in the shape you were 20-30 years ago. You had a great run, but you can not do the job correctly. In the capicity of an Officer you are nothing but a liabilty, you get hurt easier and cant do what you once could. One last question, do you actually think you are more fit, physically and mentally than an Officer 20 years younger...NO WAY, NO HOW You might be wiser, but not that wise if you still think you are fit to be an Officer! (I will give you the possibility of holding a position as a Detective, Chief, Commander) NOT OFFICER! And as an old timer I knew once said "Goodbye".

03-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Come on guys, stop bashing on each other and concentrate on the real target, AJ. We have to stick together and everyone show up at the meeting on March 21 at 1100 hours and see what the next step is. We all have to pitch in and help.