PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic & Embarassing

03-12-2008, 02:40 AM
Wow. Someone told me that some of my fellow deputies were ranting about ridiculous stuff on this site. I finally decided to check it out myself. How pathetic. If any of you would spend as much time doing the right thing rather than wasting time filling this blog with crap, then you might actually advance in your career. I can't believe all the ridiculous statements made by many of you. Thank heavens my mom & dad taught me how to actually strive to improve my life rather than acting so immature and attacking others. I just hope none of my zone partners are the ones posting such crap, because if they are, I don't want them as my back-up and have no desire to work with them. Get a life people, or go dig ditches for a living.

By the way, I won't be back on here again, so you can say anything you want, but I won't be reading it. I actually have a life and I'm not going to waste it in such an unproductive manner like this forum.

03-12-2008, 05:37 AM
Hello to the command staff. We know its you. Get lost. Go work on the problems inside the office instead of trying to quell our free speech. Bye.

03-14-2008, 07:52 PM
We know your still reading!

03-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Wow. Someone told me that some of my fellow deputies were ranting about ridiculous stuff on this site. I finally decided to check it out myself. How pathetic. If any of you would spend as much time doing the right thing rather than wasting time filling this blog with crap, then you might actually advance in your career. I can't believe all the ridiculous statements made by many of you. Thank heavens my mom & dad taught me how to actually strive to improve my life rather than acting so immature and attacking others. I just hope none of my zone partners are the ones posting such crap, because if they are, I don't want them as my back-up and have no desire to work with them. Get a life people, or go dig ditches for a living.

By the way, I won't be back on here again, so you can say anything you want, but I won't be reading it. I actually have a life and I'm not going to waste it in such an unproductive manner like this forum.

Idiot

03-23-2008, 08:47 PM
you mean knuckle head

05-30-2009, 02:54 PM
you mean knuckle head
:snicker: :snicker:

06-20-2009, 08:15 PM

AMEN BRO