PDA

View Full Version : Seminole loves cops

03-11-2008, 01:57 AM
I am so tired of people saying we arrest cops at Seminole. I personally have never arrested a cop, but I have seen a cop or two get arrested. I have also seen about 10 released, but no one talks about that. In the arrests i observed the cop was drunk and hit someone across the face or tried to fight a security guard. Then when the police get there he yells out "I am a cop," and then of course they want to press charges. The cop can't just hit them once he has to beat the living hell out of them hence aggravated battery. Hmmm what do you suppose we do! Should we tell the guy with a broken nose not to worry cause it was a cop who hit them. Me personally I am tired of cops who go to the Hard Rock and act foolish. Additionally they surrond themselves with Idiots. They find the stupidest people they can and hang out with them and wonder why they draw attention. Then when we approach them they have this attutide like we should know they are cops and not even talk to them like osmosis or something.

Bye the way this is only for the stupid people who think they can do whatever they want cause they are a cop or know a cop. The majority of cops who come to the Hard Rock do not behave in this way. If I remember correctly every weekend I work the clubs I assist LEO's from other agencies get into clubs without waiting in lines. News flash everyone knows a cop when they get pulled over or are about to be arrested.

03-11-2008, 10:32 PM
I am so tired of people saying we arrest cops at Seminole. I personally have never arrested a cop, but I have seen a cop or two get arrested. I have also seen about 10 released, but no one talks about that. In the arrests i observed the cop was drunk and hit someone across the face or tried to fight a security guard. Then when the police get there he yells out "I am a cop," and then of course they want to press charges. The cop can't just hit them once he has to beat the living hell out of them hence aggravated battery. Hmmm what do you suppose we do! Should we tell the guy with a broken nose not to worry cause it was a cop who hit them. Me personally I am tired of cops who go to the Hard Rock and act foolish. Additionally they surrond themselves with Idiots. They find the stupidest people they can and hang out with them and wonder why they draw attention. Then when we approach them they have this attutide like we should know they are cops and not even talk to them like osmosis or something.

Bye the way this is only for the stupid people who think they can do whatever they want cause they are a cop or know a cop. The majority of cops who come to the Hard Rock do not behave in this way. If I remember correctly every weekend I work the clubs I assist LEO's from other agencies get into clubs without waiting in lines. News flash everyone knows a cop when they get pulled over or are about to be arrested.

I am sick and tired of cops who think they are above the law or cops who think they are something because they have a gun. SEMINOLE is no different. Most cops are not heroes or unselfish, righteous people. They are whiners, bullies, A%$holes, snitches, backstabbers, cowards, stupid arrogant and worthless. If you have not realized it by now, there are less than a million cops. Not because the other 299 million + can't get a cop job or because they are all convicted felons. Instead it is because the other 299 million + are smarter, and don't want to work in such an entry level, low paying worthless job. YOU SEMINOLE GUYS don't even have a pension until one or two years ago you had the ugliest uniforms in the county, you have no union and you sit at the HardRock and think you are doing real police work. Go patrol a tipee or smoke a peace pipe, you are all a bunch of losers and I am sick and tired of reading the diarrhea posted on this site. The Losers that get arrested at the HARDROCK probably deserved it but the loser that arrested him is a loser too.

03-12-2008, 12:16 AM
[quote="sick and tired":1qwu6d5u]I am so tired of people saying we arrest cops at Seminole. I personally have never arrested a cop, but I have seen a cop or two get arrested. I have also seen about 10 released, but no one talks about that. In the arrests i observed the cop was drunk and hit someone across the face or tried to fight a security guard. Then when the police get there he yells out "I am a cop," and then of course they want to press charges. The cop can't just hit them once he has to beat the living hell out of them hence aggravated battery. Hmmm what do you suppose we do! Should we tell the guy with a broken nose not to worry cause it was a cop who hit them. Me personally I am tired of cops who go to the Hard Rock and act foolish. Additionally they surrond themselves with Idiots. They find the stupidest people they can and hang out with them and wonder why they draw attention. Then when we approach them they have this attutide like we should know they are cops and not even talk to them like osmosis or something.

I am sick and tired of cops who think they are above the law or cops who think they are something because they have a gun. SEMINOLE is no different. Most cops are not heroes or unselfish, righteous people. They are whiners, bullies, A%$holes, snitches, backstabbers, cowards, stupid arrogant and worthless. If you have not realized it by now, there are less than a million cops. Not because the other 299 million + can't get a cop job or because they are all convicted felons. Instead it is because the other 299 million + are smarter, and don't want to work in such an entry level, low paying worthless job. YOU SEMINOLE GUYS don't even have a pension until one or two years ago you had the ugliest uniforms in the county, you have no union and you sit at the HardRock and think you are doing real police work. Go patrol a tipee or smoke a peace pipe, you are all a bunch of losers and I am sick and tired of reading the diarrhea posted on this site. The Losers that get arrested at the HARDROCK probably deserved it but the loser that arrested him is a loser too.[/quote:1qwu6d5u]

Well here is the solution, if you are tired of reading dont come here, why is that so hard to understand? As far as uniforms,,, who is paying attention, maybe you are one of these guys in a mid life crisis and miss high school, " my shoes are better than yours" hey ill give you a tissue on your way to study hall, anyway, i would be you too if i were turned down by us

03-12-2008, 03:04 AM
[quote="sick and tired 2":2wf38x37][quote="sick and tired":2wf38x37]I am so tired of people saying we arrest cops at Seminole. I personally have never arrested a cop, but I have seen a cop or two get arrested. I have also seen about 10 released, but no one talks about that. In the arrests i observed the cop was drunk and hit someone across the face or tried to fight a security guard. Then when the police get there he yells out "I am a cop," and then of course they want to press charges. The cop can't just hit them once he has to beat the living hell out of them hence aggravated battery. Hmmm what do you suppose we do! Should we tell the guy with a broken nose not to worry cause it was a cop who hit them. Me personally I am tired of cops who go to the Hard Rock and act foolish. Additionally they surrond themselves with Idiots. They find the stupidest people they can and hang out with them and wonder why they draw attention. Then when we approach them they have this attutide like we should know they are cops and not even talk to them like osmosis or something.

I am sick and tired of cops who think they are above the law or cops who think they are something because they have a gun. SEMINOLE is no different. Most cops are not heroes or unselfish, righteous people. They are whiners, bullies, A%$holes, snitches, backstabbers, cowards, stupid arrogant and worthless. If you have not realized it by now, there are less than a million cops. Not because the other 299 million + can't get a cop job or because they are all convicted felons. Instead it is because the other 299 million + are smarter, and don't want to work in such an entry level, low paying worthless job. YOU SEMINOLE GUYS don't even have a pension until one or two years ago you had the ugliest uniforms in the county, you have no union and you sit at the HardRock and think you are doing real police work. Go patrol a tipee or smoke a peace pipe, you are all a bunch of losers and I am sick and tired of reading the diarrhea posted on this site. The Losers that get arrested at the HARDROCK probably deserved it but the loser that arrested him is a loser too.[/quote:2wf38x37]

Well here is the solution, if you are tired of reading dont come here, why is that so hard to understand? As far as uniforms,,, who is paying attention, maybe you are one of these guys in a mid life crisis and miss high school, " my shoes are better than yours" hey ill give you a tissue on your way to study hall, anyway, i would be you too if i were turned down by us[/quote:2wf38x37]

who are u kidding you never went to highschool except to take your GED test, which you passed after your 5th try. Dude I work here and maybe that is why I am going through a mid life crisis, and suffering endless dissapointment, what is even more disturbing is why aren't you? I mean do you really think you are a real cop. I mean look at yourself in the mirror do you think anyone but your parents think you are a real cop? or that you work for a real department? you should lay off the peace pipe or double the hits.

03-12-2008, 11:26 AM
I have been trying to lie low but some of these posts are just too damn rediculous to let go. Get a grip man, if you really hate this place then do us all a favor and get the hell out. Your a poison who probably has never worked any other leo job before, if you think the grass is greener on the other side then go mow that lawn.
I am not even going to get into the pay issue as far as how much you make with a high school diploma, I think your ignorance shines on its own in that arena.
Bottom line, if dont like the place then get out and take your anger with you... if you cant go anywhere else then stfu and thank God for what you have!