PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Election For Sheriff

03-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Dennis Wise is running for Sheriff. He retired from the Broward County Sheriff's Office. He worked for several different sheriffs there. He knows what it is like to have a boss that does not belong as sheriff. He will treat his employees with the respect that they deserve. He will reward those that work hard to do the job right. He has been involved in other things related to law enforcement, like Vests For Life. It is a program to get vests to those officers that cannot afford one and their agency does not supply them. In the many years I have known him, I have always found him to be an honorable man. I believe that he is worthy of the honor of being elected as Sheriff of Walton County. If you care about your county, elect Dennis Wise as sheriff.

09-17-2008, 03:27 PM
I have known Dennis Wise for a number of years through the Annual Police Memorial Ceremony at the American Police Hall of Fame in Titusville. I've known Dennis to be an honest, honorable and fair individual who I believe would make an excellent Sheriff. If I lived in your county, my vote would most definitely go to Dennis Wise.

Traveler Wendell
Williston, FL
travwend@gmail.com

09-18-2008, 02:44 AM
I have known Dennis Wise for a number of years through the Annual Police Memorial Ceremony at the American Police Hall of Fame in Titusville. I've known Dennis to be an honest, honorable and fair individual who I believe would make an excellent Sheriff. If I lived in your county, my vote would most definitely go to Dennis Wise.

Traveler Wendell
Williston, FL
travwend@gmail.com

Good information and endorsement. Very few shared your sentiment. Wise was not a contender in the primary. He may be an excellent candidate or sheriff, but it won't happen in Walton County.

09-22-2008, 12:50 AM
Either one will be better then the nut case that got fired by the voters this past election!!!