PDA

View Full Version : WHAT!!!!!!!

03-10-2008, 09:11 PM
WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH THE PBA. ARE THEY GOING IN THE DIRECTION THAT WE WANT TO HEAD IN. ARE WE LOOKING AT GOING TO THE PBSO ARE JUST FISHING FOR ANSWERS. THE NEW SGT'S ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AND WE NEED TO GIVE THE SYSTEM TIME TO WORK. NO CALL FOR PBSO FOR NOW, BUT IF YOU ARE LOOKING YOU CAN DO THE APP ON LINE IF YOU ARE TO TIRED TO DRIVE THERE. HAVE A GREAT SPRING BREAK.

03-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Give the system time. Are you kidding me. It's not the system its the District. The time is now. No more delays. Lets go.

03-11-2008, 04:04 AM
WHATEVER! Thats why 2 Sgts are jumping ship!!! Oh yeah things are great! NOT!!!!! Do you actually think this little push is going to give us what we deserve??? Best case scenerio we keep what we have and get an additional 2%.....Get real! Ummm tried the system every which way till Sunday, now its time for a real change, and dont forget, your "system" might blow up in your face, when AJ gets sick of the cops busting his chops and he TOT's the entire job to the PBSO

03-11-2008, 07:04 AM
WHY ARE YOU IN A HURRY,NO NEW YORK MONEY COMING IN?

03-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Why so bitter about New York guys and thier money? You also have the opportunity to apply to the NYPD and go work there. And like you said, if YOUR to tired to go up, apply online.

03-13-2008, 02:23 AM
You guys need to grow up and respect the NYPD guys, they put their time in. I learn so much from all the guys I encounter and I have been around awhile. I like to see a cop collect his pension and still work, and be healthy. You know the average cop only lives 7 years into his retirement. Worry about yourself and hopefully you will be able to do the same in 10 or so years.