PDA

View Full Version : THANKS MAX

03-10-2008, 01:03 AM
ThANKS MAX FOR WRITING A FIREFIGHTER. ITS OFFICERS LIKE U THAT MAKE US LOOK BAD.

I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE AN FTO YOUR ROOKIE HAS MORE COMMON SENSE THAN YOU.

NO WONDER HOLLYWOOD GOT RIF OF YOU.

03-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Do you know the whole story? Maybe the guy was a deuche bag. I'm sure though that he had the FF plate, plate frame, shield on the plate, sticker on the bumper, front plate, etc. He was probably even wearing a t-shirt that says "I'm a FF". You know they are usually pricks so maybe he deserved it. Don't just assume they guy was a saint and take his side.

03-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Wow,
It is amazing that you need to go to a message board to make a comment! If you would like to dicuss this face to face feel free. NO it is cops like you that talk about other cops behind their backs that make us look bad. It is people like you that posion an organization with all your negativety. Your so small minded that you sit around all day and think of things to complain about. You have nothing better to do that think of me, so that tells me that you need to get a life. It seems like you have more loyalty to firefighters than cops, maybe you should not mix business with pleasure. I would like to know how you would of handled the siutation or not handled probalby in your case. Maybe instead of worrying about how i do my job you should learn how to do yours! What kind of law enforcement experience do you have?Where did you come from again? Oh that's right you won't even identify yourself.
You know what that fire fighter lied to security and left the scene of an accident with property damage and had been drinking. I think professional professional courtesty was given by not arresting them or even giving a criminal citation. You know it is funny that the fire fighter who's career i saved by not giving her a D.U.I or leaving the scene of an accident is not the one talking it is the petit cop. So again it is you that makes us look bad. You need to look and the mirror and serioulsy self reflect.

Sincerely Officer Maxwell

03-10-2008, 12:51 PM
She should have done what,,,,? the firefighter was DUI, left the scene of an accident with property damage. Hmm sounds like she got off easy.
Maybe if she crashed into your car you would be feeling different.
good job Max

03-10-2008, 05:38 PM
She should have done what,,,,? the firefighter was DUI, left the scene of an accident with property damage. Hmm sounds like she got off easy.
Maybe if she crashed into your car you would be feeling different.
good job Max

was she hot?

03-10-2008, 08:26 PM
i as well are sick of these FF guys. I think that everyone is tired of giving FF breaks. For some reason they feel that they are above the law more than anyone. IT is about time one of them got spanked. Now they know better. Everyone always asks why does the FF have to get a ticket or why does FF have to get arrested, but one asks why does FF have to keep getting blind drunk or why they just cant slow down. Max you are one of the few cops out here who will put foot to azz, the moral of the story is,,,, Dont act up and i wont have to take you to jail, Keep up the good work Max

03-10-2008, 08:45 PM
i as well are sick of these FF guys. I think that everyone is tired of giving FF breaks. For some reason they feel that they are above the law more than anyone. IT is about time one of them got spanked. Now they know better. Everyone always asks why does the FF have to get a ticket or why does FF have to get arrested, but one asks why does FF have to keep getting blind drunk or why they just cant slow down. Max you are one of the few cops out here who will put foot to azz, the moral of the story is,,,, Dont act up and i wont have to take you to jail, Keep up the good work Max Every situation is different. Discretion should be used. Every situation is unique and must be handled differently, support this concept as a profession. A police officer requires a certain set of skills and some amount of discretion. Ethics and character should make the officer make the right decision. We all should support this.

03-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Every situation is different. Discretion should be used. Every situation is unique and must be handled differently, support this concept as a profession. A police officer requires a certain set of skills and some amount of discretion. Ethics and character should make the officer make the right decision. We all should support this.

I understand that and you make a great point,, the point im making is that an officer is being criticized for a situation with a FF and the whole issue is that a job needed to be done and it was done. That officer like others come to work and gets their hands dirty unlike other officers who don’t do anything except follow brass all night and expect to get something without doing anything. The officer doing their job is the one who is ethical. Also everyone is always talking about how much experience have or what they did at their last department. Why any of this is brought up, if they were so good and have so much experience, why are they on the road. come to work, do your job quit complaining. If they don’t like it they should just do what is ethical and quit since they have so much experience and they know everything.

03-11-2008, 06:59 AM
Well i can say that maxwell did the right thing the FF only got a ticket. That firefighter should be luckey he or she was not a 10-15 if FHP had gotten them after the sig 3 and being DUI the FF would have been sitting in our jail cell. So what they got a citation big deal at least they still have there job. Good Job maxwell you did the right thing not 10-15 the FF everyone else should open there eyes she had to do something after a sig 3/sig 1

03-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Don’t you know that firefighters are ABOVE the law. They can do whatever, whenever they want.

Me personally, I would have sprayed and Marchman Acted the Firefighter. Then I would have made fun of him the whole way to Memorial and called his battalion commander.

And if an off duty cop would have interfered, I would taze, Baker Act, and hummiliate him.

Your Job is not an excuse for your stupidty.

03-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Don’t you know that firefighters are ABOVE the law. They can do whatever, whenever they want.

Me personally, I would have sprayed and Marchman Acted the Firefighter. Then I would have made fun of him the whole way to Memorial and called his battalion commander.

And if an off duty cop would have interfered, I would taze, Baker Act, and hummiliate him.

You see, the Colonel knows,, good lookin out Colonel,,, everyone wants to be a monday morning quaterback around here, my opinion is we are too easy on people, no wonder we are laughed at by other agencies

03-12-2008, 12:19 PM
[quote="The Colonel":3gel726r]Don’t you know that firefighters are ABOVE the law. They can do whatever, whenever they want.

You see, the Colonel knows,, good lookin out Colonel,,, everyone wants to be a monday morning quaterback around here, my opinion is we are too easy on people, no wonder we are laughed at by other agencies[/quote:3gel726r]

you will always be laughed at by other agencies because they know you have to find tribal members cars instead of charging them with car theft. because if a tribal member makes a complaint they investigate it more thoroughly than any non-tribal member complaint. Because you have no pension and your never will, because without the hardrock you patrol, 8 blocks, because you can be fired for any reason at any time. because you have the highest turnover of any agency in broward county and because you all are a joke, period.

03-13-2008, 12:53 AM
[quote="10-15 King":zi72jxus][quote="The Colonel":zi72jxus]Don’t you know that firefighters are ABOVE the law. They can do whatever, whenever they want.

You see, the Colonel knows,, good lookin out Colonel,,, everyone wants to be a monday morning quaterback around here, my opinion is we are too easy on people, no wonder we are laughed at by other agencies[/quote:zi72jxus]

you will always be laughed at by other agencies because they know you have to find tribal members cars instead of charging them with car theft. because if a tribal member makes a complaint they investigate it more thoroughly than any non-tribal member complaint. Because you have no pension and your never will, because without the hardrock you patrol, 8 blocks, because you can be fired for any reason at any time. because you have the highest turnover of any agency in broward county and because you all are a joke, period.[/quote:zi72jxus]

SPD HAS THE HIGHEST TURNOVER RATE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. I WONDER WHY?

03-13-2008, 01:30 PM
[quote="10-15 King":15ps7x6p][quote="The Colonel":15ps7x6p]Don’t you know that firefighters are ABOVE the law. They can do whatever, whenever they want.

You see, the Colonel knows,, good lookin out Colonel,,, everyone wants to be a monday morning quaterback around here, my opinion is we are too easy on people, no wonder we are laughed at by other agencies

you will always be laughed at by other agencies because they know you have to find tribal members cars instead of charging them with car theft. because if a tribal member makes a complaint they investigate it more thoroughly than any non-tribal member complaint. Because you have no pension and your never will, because without the hardrock you patrol, 8 blocks, because you can be fired for any reason at any time. because you have the highest turnover of any agency in broward county and because you all are a joke, period.[/quote:15ps7x6p]

SPD HAS THE HIGHEST TURNOVER RATE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. I WONDER WHY?[/quote:15ps7x6p]

Because they have no pension, you can work 15 years and when they want to, they will fire you and hide behind their sovereignty to stick it to ya. On top of that if you don't max your 401 k which will run out pretty quickly if you're fired then, you have nothing to show for 15 years. It is far better to work for a place that has a pension and collective bargaining because they can't just fire you because they want to and where you will have something to show after dedicating your life to police work.

05-14-2008, 07:56 PM
Sounds like that rookie "I'm a Real Cop" is back!! I think his BUDDY got arrested at the Hard Rock!

[quote="10-15 King":3sjfspxl][quote="The Colonel":3sjfspxl]Don’t you know that firefighters are ABOVE the law. They can do whatever, whenever they want.

you will always be laughed at by other agencies because they know you have to find tribal members cars instead of charging them with car theft. because if a tribal member makes a complaint they investigate it more thoroughly than any non-tribal member complaint. Because you have no pension and your never will, because without the hardrock you patrol, 8 blocks, because you can be fired for any reason at any time. because you have the highest turnover of any agency in broward county and because you all are a joke, period.[/quote:3sjfspxl]

SPD HAS THE HIGHEST TURNOVER RATE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. I WONDER WHY?[/quote:3sjfspxl]

05-19-2008, 04:39 AM
[quote="10-15 King":jzfj9fk9][quote="The Colonel":jzfj9fk9]Don’t you know that firefighters are ABOVE the law. They can do whatever, whenever they want.

You see, the Colonel knows,, good lookin out Colonel,,, everyone wants to be a monday morning quaterback around here, my opinion is we are too easy on people, no wonder we are laughed at by other agencies[/quote:jzfj9fk9]

you will always be laughed at by other agencies because they know you have to find tribal members cars instead of charging them with car theft. because if a tribal member makes a complaint they investigate it more thoroughly than any non-tribal member complaint. Because you have no pension and your never will, because without the hardrock you patrol, 8 blocks, because you can be fired for any reason at any time. because you have the highest turnover of any agency in broward county and because you all are a joke, period.[/quote:jzfj9fk9] Some of what you say is true, but get real, I'm here to tell you that not every one here is a joke. PERIOD.

10-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Good 4 u MAX u will make a fine sgt