PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Lima Units

03-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Thanks to those who helped out last night, we only had 7 working in our district on Shift 1. Glad the city still thinks there's no staffing shortage.

Don't get me wrong, I like working call to call. I hate being proactive anyways....

03-10-2008, 01:18 AM
Seven! Before I left I had 5 working on one shift in district 2. Let’s see if the city gets down to 3, including the shift supervisor.

03-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Dont forget to vote on Wednsday and let the City Manager and his Cronie know how we really feel (As if they dont already)....NO CONFIDENCE!!!!!
O good Lord in heaven, please, Ive been a good person, let these scum City Officials be led out of City Hall in handcuffs and let me be there to watch!!! I'll try to hold off on the spitting and throwing of produce I promise. I'll also try not to fold my arms, its intimidating ya know.

03-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Dont forget to vote on Wednsday and let the City Manager and his Cronie know how we really feel (As if they dont already)....NO CONFIDENCE!!!!!

NO CONFIDENCE VOTE TRANSLATION:

Hey George, I got the latest from the FOP, it says here that the cops don’t like you. Prahhh
(a fart heard from across the room) what else in the agenda for today.

03-10-2008, 09:49 PM
NO CONFIDENCE VOTE TRANSLATION:
Hey George, I got the latest from the FOP, it says here that the cops don’t like you. Prahhh
(a fart heard from across the room) what else in the agenda for today.
Actually, I heard Hey-Bear cried.

"My people don't like me," was a quote from one or the other. Gretsas, I think. Um... no, we're not your people. Never were. And unless the Grinch grows a heart, gets us a cola and a fair contract (hell freezes over, the Marlins and the Dolphins both win championships in the same year, detail units stop dodging paper, and Steve Buschemi wins an oscar; all on a blue moon in the middle of a swine air show), we never will be.

03-10-2008, 11:50 PM
GO BSO !!!!!!

03-11-2008, 05:50 PM
GO BSO !!!!!!

Huh? are we at a football game...

03-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Hey is this you're city manager? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mVtWzx8D8 If he is you can keep him. :lol:

03-12-2008, 05:45 AM
Hey is this you're city manager? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mVtWzx8D8 If he is you can keep him. :lol:

Yea, that's him. See what we have to deal with.