PDA

View Full Version : K9,Marksman,C.R.T?

03-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Ok....any calls on who's going to get the positions? Do your best to hint the name without saying it so it doesnt get deleted.

Lets face it, some people know who is going to get what before they get it

03-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Ok....any calls on who's going to get the positions? Do your best to hint the name without saying it so it doesnt get deleted.

Does anyone really care? The Bubba Love Club is alive and well. Enough said. :x

03-10-2008, 01:21 AM
I remember Bubba, it was a beautiful city back then.

03-10-2008, 06:54 PM

Yeah, now Bubba has helmet hair, wears a tie, and calls himself a "Paisano". Same old story.

03-10-2008, 11:13 PM

Yeah, now Bubba has helmet hair, wears a tie, and calls himself a "Paisano". Same old story.

Yeah, that would never happen in Hialeah or, say, overtown. It used to be nice there too

03-10-2008, 11:53 PM

K9 - Feiner
MM- Cerino
CRT - Goulding

03-11-2008, 06:21 AM
Cerino for Marksman? Is one of the requirements... joining srt and... be in shape?

03-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Cerino for Marksman? Is one of the requirements... joining srt and... be in shape?

round is a shape

03-13-2008, 08:01 PM
Why are they allowing Sgt's to even put in for these positions?
:?:

03-14-2008, 12:35 AM
[quote="???":lvo6mox1]Cerino for Marksman? Is one of the requirements... joining srt and... be in shape?

round is a shape[/quote:lvo6mox1]

:D

03-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Why are they allowing Sgt's to even put in for these positions?
:?:

word is that they are not going to allow this. They should and let the best person get the job, whether a officer, detective or sergeant.

I have a better question.... why are the DLO's allowed to take a detail that is about 10 seconds old on an email??? They aren't making enough money on the details that we are out there working? I think they should be required to wait until that detail has been on the email for at least 24 hours. Let the officers who are not making $30k + extra a year have the first shot at the detail. Fair is fair.