PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mod

03-08-2008, 05:16 AM
Hey Mod...why did you feel the need to delete a whole page of posts in the "Dispatchers are human" thread"? You deleted posts by me where I included my name (unlike a few other cowards) YET you leave the defammatory posts about JW Triplett untouched? Just wondering...

mod 352
03-08-2008, 10:44 AM
I took down the post that attacked him directly.

03-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Actually there are a couple of posts remaining that directly attack JW. When I attempted to rebut the attacks (with my name signed to the post), it was mysteriously deleted. Why? I violated no terms of use unlike some other poster who continually slams JW for no reason. Why not delete those posts as well?

mod 352
03-10-2008, 10:49 PM
I tried to get all of those posts but I could have missed some since there were so many. I can place any name at the end of a post, what does that mean? If I sign the end of this post John Wayne does that mean I am him?

03-11-2008, 03:25 AM
Yes Mod (AKA John Wayne), you did miss a few of the caluminous posts regarding JW. It's amazing that you found and deleted each SIGNED post of mine even though I didn't violate the terms of use. Perhaps it was too hard to hear how the administration at NPPD lied in an official investigation? After all, you admitted that you don't like to "air your departments dirty laundry" in public. Also, why did you delete JW's response to the dolt who was slamming him? Just wondering...

03-11-2008, 04:40 PM
I am sure babysitting idiots like you and others is a time consuming job. The MOD makes a statement saying what if he posted the name John Wayne at the end of a post and now you say AKA John Wayne. That show how stupid you really are. I for one am sick of idiots posting things that they know nothing about. So, MOD keep doing what you are doing.

03-11-2008, 04:56 PM
GO WRITE A TICKET FOR NO SEAT BELT OR 5 OVER ROOKIE :lol:

03-11-2008, 05:12 PM
"I am sure babysitting idiots like you and others is a time consuming job. The MOD makes a statement saying what if he posted the name John Wayne at the end of a post and now you say AKA John Wayne. That show how stupid you really are. I for one am sick of idiots posting things that they know nothing about. So, MOD keep doing what you are doing"

Hey Genius...Stick to writing insults about people anonymously because that seems to be the best thing you can do. Cowards like you are what makes me sick. Post your name there cowboy....

03-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Oh wait...now I get it! You are the lying investigating officer! I guess that explains the tone of your post!